Breaking Free [M/M] (closed for garajd)

Watching Simon swallow his cock, Allen tried not to think about the time they would be able to spend together once the wedding was celebrated and the young man would indeed be part of his family. Looking toward Frank, Allen saw the lust on Frank's face as he buried his long cock deep in Simon's man pussy; as Simon took Frank deep, Allen could feel Simon increase his efforts to drain both cocks, one cock balls deep in his ass and the other almost balls deep in his throat.

Allen and Frank made eye contact . . . once Allen saw Frank flinch, a sure sign that his orgasm was near explosion, Allen grabbed the back of Simon's head, "OK, Simon, show us how good you are . . . make us cum!!"
 
Simon focused all of his energy on coaxing maximum pleasure from the two men fucking him. He tensed his ass muscles around Frank's long dick, and swallowed down as much of Allen's delicious cock as he could get.

It didn't take long until he was being filled at both ends. He felt flooded with warmth from head to toe, and though both invasions caused him pain, bringing tears to his eyes, he was very close to cumming untouched.
 
Looking at Frank as he erupted in Simon's ass, Allen released his own load into Simon's throat, almost gagging the young slut. As they withdrew their dripping cocks from Simon, the three men looked down at Simon, his engorged cock hanging from his body.

Allen smiled at the other two, "On your back, Simon. Stroke that shaft. Let's see how far up your body you can shoot your cum."
 
Swallowing quickly and licking his lips, Simon rolled over like a loyal dog, beaming as he reached for his throbbing cock. He looked up at the three men who had just cum on him and in him, and imagined them spiriting him away on his wedding day... letting loose on him, loving him, bathing him in their pleasure. Then he'd be the one dressed in white.

He groaned and let loose, spurting his eager load in a spectacular white fountain. He angled it upward and felt a few spatters hit his face - some on his chin, a bit on his lip, and there was even a small glob in his hair.
 
Simon's eruption was spectacular . . . and all three men wished they still had the same explosive orgasm they had just witnessed. Standing around the young man, caressing their soft dicks, feeling the afterglow of Simon's attention to each man, Frank said what everyone was thinking, "We must do this again before the wedding, and make sure that Shorty can bring his fat little dick next time."

Allen looked down at Simon, "We need to get ready for dinner; I'm sure that the ladies have another list of instructions for us." As James and Frank pulled their clothes on and headed out, Allen led Simon into the shower, adjusted the water, picked up the shower gel and began to lather Simon's body, coating his cock and balls, feeling Simon react to the touch and caress.
 
Simon sighed as he felt Allen tenderly wash him, exciting his young body all over again. He valued these times with Mr. Dalton, and sincerely hoped that the future would bring more of this, and not less.

"Thank you for this," he whispered. "It means the world to me, sir."

Saying "sir" at this point in time made Simon begin to wonder if he was supposed to start calling Mr. Dalton "dad" at any point, or whether that would be odd for Allan. It easily be in turn-on or turn-off territory for any man, but continuing to call him "Mr. Dalton" and "sir" might not continue to be appropriate when the man was his father-in-law. He still had a hard time thinking of calling him by his first name.

"When Alyssa and I are married, what would you prefer that I call you?"
 
Allen continued to caress Simon's dick as they talked. "Once you are married, I believe Allen will be appropriate in family situations and when we are out in public; however, in my office, or in the company of my friends, such as Charles, "Sir" will still be appropriate."

As he spoke to Simon, Allen could feel Simon's shaft begin to stiffen again; apparently, being in a submissive role to Allen was something Simon desired, and needed. Turning Simon around in the shower so that Simon's back was against his chest, Allen reached around, one hand on Simon's nipples and the other on his erect shaft; Allen's cock finding the niche in Simon's butt to press against.

Kissing Simon gently on the neck. "One more Simon, give me one more burst of cum before we get ready for dinner."
 
"Mmmmm," Simon moaned, with a large grin on his face. Part of him sort of wanted to call Mr. Dalton 'dad', but calling him 'sir' was still a turn-on, and satisfied him in ways he couldn't even define.

"Yes, yes sir!" he gasped. "If you keep doing that to me, I'll cum for you as much you want!"

'That' being the kisses, the hand on his cock, the teasing of his nipples, the hard dick pressing into his cleft - all of it together was so tremendously sexy, he was close to spurting already. He pressed his ass back to pleasure Allen's cock in between fucking the tight grip of the man's fist.

"Ohh just like that...," he groaned as the pinching and twisting of his nipple sent bolts of electric pleasure through him. Very soon he was erupting, filling Allen's fist with a fresh, hot load of his seed.
 
Allen enjoyed the sensation of Simon's throbbing cock in his hand as once more the young man exploded. Rubbing his cock back and forth against Simon's ass was indeed pleasurable, and, given the time, probably could have fucked the young man . . . but, the ladies were expecting them for dinner before too long . .. dinner and another update on the wedding plans, not quite a month away.

As they settled around the table for dinner, Marilyn and Alyssa jumped right in with the wedding update . . . more information than either Allen and Simon wanted to know. The RSVP's were beginning to arrive; looks like their estimate of the number of guests was on target.

Alyssa turned to them, "Tomorrow we need to go check out the venue one last time, just to make sure everything is being taken care of. And you two need to come with us." As usual, it was not a request, but a 'command' from the women.

As they wrapped up the wedding conversation, Allen looked over at the couple, "Your mother and I have been talking about all the plans and trying to get everything wrapped up well in advance of the date. So, we are suggesting that Allen spend the weekend before the wedding here with us so that nothing goes overlooked. Allen, would please clear that with your parents?"
 
Simon nodded compliantly at each instruction, and made some notes on his phone, adding reminders in his calendar so he wouldn't forget any of his responsibilities.

When Allen suggested him staying the weekend before the wedding, he grinned, but tried not to look too excited.

"I don't imagine that would be a problem, as long as you'll be here, making sure everything's appropriate. I'll have to be all packed for our honeymoon anyway by then."

He turned to smile at Alyssa before turning his attention back to Allen.
 
Allen had a busy day coming up, so he and Marilyn went up to their suite soon after dinner and the wedding discussions were completed. Of course, Marilyn had to know what had gone on it Allen's office; after all, she knew that Charles and Frank were there, and with Simon coming in, there was undoubtedly some fun taking place that she was not involved in.

As Allen started to fill her in, Marilyn quickly undressed and reach for Allen's slacks and 'helped' him out of his clothes; grabbing his dick, she led him to the bed and drained his balls of a huge load before opening her thighs and 'dropping' her dripping onto his lips . . . Allen responded with a tongue-fucking that had Marilyn squirming all over his face.

As they lay in bed, Marilyn turned to Allen, "How can we make sure that Alyssa and Simon have as much fun in the bedroom as we do?"

Allen responded, "I have a couple of ideas; I'll have a chat with young Simon to convince him that pussy is just as much fun as another cock."
 
Simon did his best to take the stress of his upcoming nuptials in stride, and managed to successfully stave off panic. He was pretty sure he wouldn't mind living with Alyssa, that it would certainly be an improvement over living with his parents and sister. But he knew her parents still expected that he was going to fuck her. Which was a fair assumption, what with the marriage and all. But surely they understood that he was still gay...?

Maybe he could do it if he had to. There were plenty of men who stayed in the closet all their lives, and managed to bear children. At this point he wasn't sure which expectation was more daunting - having sex with a female, or being a father. Part of him just wanted Mr. Dalton to rescue him from all this.

The weekend before the wedding, Simon grabbed his suitcase and drove to the Daltons' home. He came up to the front door rather than sneaking in the back, knowing that Alyssa was expecting his arrival just as much as her parents were.
 
Allen was in his office, as usual, when Simon arrived. He heard Alyssa greet her fiancé and show him to the guest room where he would spend the next couple of nights while the wedding plans were finalized. After getting settled, he came down to Allen's office and greeted his future father-in-law with a hug.

"Alyssa said you wanted to see me when I got here."

"Have a seat Simon. I think you know how much Marilyn and I are looking forward to you joining our family. I want to assure you that our relationship will continue in some form as you settle in with Alyssa in your new home which your parents have given you as a wedding gift. Alyssa is quite excited that it is only a few blocks from here. . . as are Marilyn and I."

"I do need to talk to you about your husbandly responsibilities toward Alyssa. As shy as she is, and with strong desire to remain a virgin until her wedding night, she will still be expecting that you will consummate your wedding vows that night. I'll be blunt here Simon. Are you going to be able to fuck my daughter on her wedding night?"
 
Simon wrung his hands as he sat down to talk with Mr. Dalton. The moment he walked into the room, he'd known it was time for a serious talk and that he wasn't just here to fool around. The moment he heard the term 'husbandly responsibilities', he felt a seed of panic burning in the pit of his stomach.

"I don't know," he blurted out, bunching his hands so tightly his knuckles were going white. "I've been thinking about it, and... worrying about it. I can't give you any better answer than, I just don't know. I mean... I'm gay. I know there are gay guys that still have sex with women, but am I one of those? I can't possibly say. But I'm worried I won't be able to do it. And I'll let everyone down."
 
"We are not ready to cancel the wedding at this time; however, I can assure you that if Alyssa is not satisfied with your role as her husband, she will not hesitate to leave you and file for divorce. I think Marilyn would like to sit down and talk with you sometime this weekend and let you know from a woman's perspective what you are getting into with this marriage. After all, she is will aware of my sexual activities and, believe me, she and I have an incredible sexual relationship as husband and wife. I think you might be surprised what the future can hold for you and Alyssa."

Getting up from his desk, Allen walks around and, as Simon stands, wraps his arm around him, "Let's so see what the women have planned for us this evening. We'll have plenty of time to talk this weekend."
 
Simon swallowed hard, and leaned on Allen. The talk certainly hadn't made him feel much better about any of this. If anything it had just heightened his performance anxiety. He had so many questions for Allen. What if Alyssa was nothing like her mother? What if things between Simon and Alyssa couldn't possibly hope to be like they were between her parents? He swallowed all of this back and nodded, trying to put on a brave face as they left the office.
 
Another dinner, another discussion of wedding plans, etc. Since Allen and Marilyn were sending the couple of a cruise for their honeymoon, Alyssa and Marilyn had decided that the couple would spend their wedding night in the guest room of the Dalton home . . . something that both Allen and Marilyn encouraged. They would drive the couple to the airport the next day for their flight to Miami and the cruise ship.

Allen could see that Simon was still struggling with his new role, but was also somewhat certain that when it came right down to it, Simon would perform quite adequately. After all, with Charles, James, Frank, and Allen to encourage him, Simon would probably see that his new role would please Alyssa, as well as keep him in touch with his "mentors".
 
Simon couldn't eat much during the meal, but mostly focused on keeping up with the discussion, in between imagining how their wedding night was going to go. Here in this very house, with Mr. and Mrs. Dalton just a few doors down. Absurdly, he wished he could have Allen there with him when the time came.
 
After dinner, and the table and kitchen cleaned, Marilyn turned to Alyssa, "If you don't mind, I would like to speak to Simon, alone, for a few minutes." Alyssa looked a bit surprised, but agreed, having a feeling that she knew where this conversation might be headed.

Marilyn picked up an envelope from her desk in the kitchen, then asked Simon to follow her to Allen's office. He looked questioningly at Alyssa who nodded slightly, so he left and followed Marilyn.

Once in the office, Marilyn closed the door and indicated a chair for Simon; she took the chair next to him in front of Allen's desk. Opening the envelope she was carrying, she brought out picture showing four couples . . . Allen, Charles, James, and Frank and their wives, obviously taken on the deck of the Dalton house. Then she removed the second picture and slowly laid it on the desk on top of the first . . . four naked women, Marilyn and the other three wives, all of them smiling with their arms around each other and a hand on a tit or ass here and there.

"I'm sure you thought that Allen's group was just for the men. Not true. We women have our own fun from time to time." The look on Simon's face was "Shock" . . . not just at seeing four naked women together, but that he had been intimate with all of their husbands.

"I'm sure you may have been wondering why Alyssa has been so reserved and shy in her physical response to your kisses and touches, not that anything has been inappropriate?" Not waiting for an answer from Simon, she pulls the third picture out of the envelope and lays it on the desk; Simon immediately recognizes the location . . . the table in the cottage with the same pad on it that served as his bed. Alyssa was on the table on her back, naked; one wife was on her knees between Alyssa's thighs, face buried in her pussy. Marilyn and another wife were kneeling beside her caressing her breasts; the fourth was straddling Alyssa's mouth enjoying the efforts of Alyssa to lick her to orgasm.

"I'm telling you this now, Simon, so that you understand Alyssa. Her fears of having your cock invade her are just as strong as your fear of not being able to perform. Allen and I have come up with a plan for the two of you to at least get comfortable with each other. Tonight, when you go to bed in the guest room, you are to sleep in the nude. A few minutes after you are in bed, all lights out, Alyssa will come into the room, discard her robe and crawl into the bed, also naked. You may wish to kiss her goodnight; I will suggest the same to her. Beyond that, whatever happens . . . or doesn't happen . . . is up to the two of you. Tomorrow night, we are asking that the two of you get undressed in front of each other before crawling in together. Just so you know, Alyssa has been on birth control pills for a couple of years now to help regulate her monthly cycle."

Not waiting for a response from Simon, Marilyn scooped up the pictures and let the office; time to have her chat with Alyssa about the sleeping arrangements the next two nights.
 
Simon had been admittedly surprised to see the photo of the wives together. It was fascinating, though not exactly arousing for him. Nothing could prepare him, however, for seeing a picture of Alyssa in exactly his place, among the women.

"Oh my god," he breathed, his brain going practically numb.

By the time he recovered himself, he realized he was alone in Mr. Dalton's office. He was still reeling from the bombshell.

"She's like me," he whispered to himself. "She's like me."

The marital future that had seemed so daunting, yet necessary for him, looked so much different now. Was Alyssa actually as uninterested in cock as he was in pussy? Did they both need the same thing - the pretense of a traditional marriage, while keeping up an alternative sex life on the side? She'd done stuff with her mom, for fuck's sake... with her mom! He didn't think he wanted to see it, exactly, but the pure taboo of it was actually beginning to excite him.

And where was Allen now? Where was Alyssa? Was daddy telling his daughter about his relationship with her fiance? Were there pictures of him getting spit-roasted by her dad's friends?

Simon rested a hand on his lap, and found that he was hard.
 
Allen and Alyssa were seated in the family room when Marilyn came back up from Allen's office; Alyssa was mystified as to what her mother wished to discuss with Simon, but Simon did not release any clues until Marilyn was present.

Allen began by telling Alyssa just enough of the details of the men's weekend at the cabin; enough for Alyssa to be convinced of Simon's preference for men. "Let's face it, Alyssa, Simon has very little, if any interest in a sexual relationship with you; just as you have very little interest in him penetrating you with his penis on your wedding night. However, your mother and I have discussed this situation and have come up with a proposed solution for the two of you, which is why we invited Simon to spend this weekend with us."

Looking at Marilyn, getting the nod that says that Simon has been brought into the plan. "When Simon goes to the guest room tonight, he will crawl into the bed, nude, with the lights off. Once you see that the lights are off, you will go into the guest room and after discarding your robe, will crawl naked into the bed with him. The only thing I suggested to him is that he should kiss you goodnight before you two go to sleep. If there is anything else that transpires between the two of you, that is all on the two of you. Tomorrow night, you two are to undress with the lights on in the guest room. Sooner or later, you two have to start getting comfortable with each other as husband and wife."

Allen and Marilyn could see the hesitation of Alyssa's face, but also knew that she would go along with pretty much anything Marilyn suggested. Just then, Simon came up from the lower level and stuck his head in the den, "Good night, everyone. Tomorrow will be another busy day and I am going to turn in."
 
Last edited:
Simon's mind was still blown from what he'd learned about Alyssa tonight. His hands were shaking as he undressed in the guest room. He paced back and forth for a minute or two before, finally, shutting off the light, and then quickly diving beneath the sheets of the guest bed. He lay back, eyes wide open in the dark, waiting for his expected intruder.

Eventually, he heard the door open, and close again. Soft footsteps approaching.

"Hi," he whispered.
 
As Allen and his ladies looked up when Simon said his good night, Allen noticed a slight hint of a bulge in Simon's slacks. "Excellent" he thought to himself, "Maybe the fact that Alyssa is 'like him' would make this a smooth transition to husband and wife."

With a look of apprehension on her face, Alyssa says goodnight and heads to her room to prepare for her next 'big adventure'. Marilyn walks with her to the stairs, gives her a hug, and whispers, "You can do this, and, if you are anything at all like the women in our group, you will actually come to enjoy a nice hard cock in your pussy."

Alyssa screws up her face, "Sure, Mom," and heads up to her room to change. Seeing the light in the guest room is out as she walks down the hall, she quickly undresses, looking down her naked body, and is surprised to feel a tiny bit of excitement as she pulls on a robe and makes her way to Simon.

Closing the door behind her, she tosses the robe on a chair, and sits on the edge of the bed. "Hi," she hears behind her. "Are you as nervous about this as I am?" she replies. Crawling under the sheet, she turns toward him in the dark and reaches out for his face.
 
Simon nearly jumped when he felt her hand brush against his cheek. He reminded himself to relax, and softly touched her hand as he shifted close enough to find her lips in the dark. He gave her a chaste kiss, and then retreated back.

"Yeah... probably," he whispered. "At least. I've been really nervous, for a long time, to tell you the truth.

He sighed and lay on his back, staring up at the dark ceiling. "Listen... I want you to know that your mom told me... stuff. About you. I don't know if your dad told you about me... but I want you to know I think you're actually really awesome, and I am starting to feel a lot better about a lot of things. And most importantly, I want you to know, we don't have to do anything you don't want to. I promise. I know your parents have certain wishes and expectations, but the kind of relationship we have is really up to us, you know?"
 
Though Simon could not see his face, Alyssa was smiling in the dark room.

"Mom and Dad did tell me some things, enough to know that you and I have a lot more in common than either of us realized before tonight. Simon, we are going to be married in a week. I think you really need to kiss me so that I can feel a little emotion on your part. We have to start somewhere."

Alyssa scooted a little closer to him, so that when he turned toward her again, he came in contact with her naked body, his chest brushing against his chest . . . her nipples slightly erect on her full breasts . . . causing him to jerk back, getting a nervous giggle from Alyssa. "Don't be so jumpy, Simon. They won't bite."

Without realizing exactly where Alyssa was under the sheets, his penis was slightly erect . . . just like earlier in Allen's office with Marilyn . . . and not intending to, bumped against her thigh. "Is that what I think it is Simon?"
 
Back
Top