How do you find a sub in rural areas?

carolyncarter

Virgin
I have been looking for a sub in my area and I'm having no luck. I've been on all types of forums and I can't find anyone.

I live in Union City, MS. If you are in the area...

My question is, how do I find a domme in a rural area. :D

There be no munches in BFE. :(

I have been looking for a sub in my area and I'm having no luck. I've been on all types of forums and I can't find anyone.

I find that a windowless van with "Free Candy" spray painted on the side attracts them like a magnet.

My question is, how do I find a domme in a rural area. :D

There be no munches in BFE. :(

Start one. The first thing about finding a partner is having potential partners to choose from. If you're rural, you usually have space between you and your neighbors. An advertised "social gathering" of like minded individuals for an afternoon / evening isn't that hard to create.

BBQ is perfect. You can even pot-luck the event to share the costs. Who knows, it could become an annual event.

Start one. The first thing about finding a partner is having potential partners to choose from. If you're rural, you usually have space between you and your neighbors. An advertised "social gathering" of like minded individuals for an afternoon / evening isn't that hard to create.

BBQ is perfect. You can even pot-luck the event to share the costs. Who knows, it could become an annual event.

And don't forget the free candy.

There are a few munches within a couple of hours of you, probably less. There is also fetlife where you can find some people and events for the general area.

There are a few munches within a couple of hours of you, probably less. There is also fetlife where you can find some people and events for the general area.

This. That's the best part about Fet - the ability to use it to find events going on near you. You can find people near you, but the best way is to meet them at events/classes/munches.

This. That's the best part about Fet - the ability to use it to find events going on near you. You can find people near you, but the best way is to meet them at events/classes/munches.

Agree with this! And if you don't see the events/classes/munches you want in your area, start them yourself! The only reason all those exist is because someone decided to start them. Big shout out to anyone who does that work bringing the kinksters of the world together.

Fetlife like others said or Alt.com Is where you go

Last edited:

My advice - find a boyfriend/girlfriend for yourself. Then after a couple of dates breach the topic of wanting to dominate them.

Honestly, that's much better. Yeah, some will turn you down. But some will not. Many submissive people don't even realize they are. They don't go to munches and don't check the forums and they will lead a vanilla life until proposed to try kink. The same goes for dominants.

There's sex difference here though. There're much more dominant males than dominant females, and vice versa - more submissive females than submissive males. (Talking about Europe and USA). It's a culture thing, the result of difference in upbringing that's still prominent.

And one last thing. When I say that they are submissive - I don't mean they are ready to jump straight into a hardcore BDSM scene. But they are ready to start on the road GETTING there. Baby steps.

Same way as you meet a sub (or anyone for that matter) anywhere. Put yourself out there.

Use whatever means you want and are comfortable with, and I'd recommend dropping hints at the least, or being completely forthcoming before meeting if you're using a semi-anonymous non-bdsm platform (like craigslist for example).

I don't agree with the advise that you should just try to date "normal" folk and convert them/ask once you start dating. That could definitely lead to you getting outed in a tight/small community, and I don't know if I'd recommend that in the rural south.

I thought the thread title was the beginning of a two-liner.

*leaves disappointedly*

Back