The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hm, a Wolf who is interested in playing a cat goddess...

I know her mythological cycle. Very well. Both Bast and Isis.

(from when I first started learning about the God/dess and their many forms through the ages...way back in 93)

I didn't know anything about Bast so I searched for this picture. Might spur some ideas?

The_Goddess_Bast_by_InMyShell.jpg

YES.

That was my Last thought...

Simply YES...

also~I have an Ondine struggling to awaken...been so long since I have written her...will she come back??

Luna in a thread is quite delicious. Luring her into a Retreat, however, is proving to be quite the challenge.

Maybe I should string up a naked girl in a cage with the door open to see if I can attract and trap the Wolf...

Luna in a thread is quite delicious. Luring her into a Retreat, however, is proving to be quite the challenge.

Maybe I should string up a naked girl in a cage with the door open to see if I can attract and trap the Wolf...

You just have to find the right bait.

Psst. Try using a tiger pit. With a tall, busty, purple haired tigress in it.

Are you volunteering?

More importantly, do you really want to be in the room with two very hungry predators? I can't promise I would keep my hands or lips to myself, even when stringing you up. Unless you asked me to... Then I would have to. I guess.

Just don't tell anyone that I respect wishes. Can't afford to have my scary rep ruined. :rolleyes:

Are you volunteering?

More importantly, do you really want to be in the room with two very hungry predators? I can't promise I would keep my hands or lips to myself, even when stringing you up. Unless you asked me to... Then I would have to. I guess.

Just don't tell anyone that I respect wishes. Can't afford to have my scary rep ruined. :rolleyes:

*blushes* I don't know if I could handle TWO predators. One is enough to deal with.

But it is an idea...

:eek:

Sirrah!! I was there. I brought you an av!! 8nods*

VERY true...a poppet on a leash...bound...*drools*

Psst. Try using a tiger pit. With a tall, busty, purple haired tigress in it.

or that...that would be entertaining...

Are you volunteering?

*looks on with an interested expression*

*laughing*
*looks from Luna to Seranova, suddenly feeling like prey... trembling*

If you want to feel more like a predator, I have a potential role for a busty blonde tiger-skunk hybrid anthro...

Last edited:

You did, and I love it. Makes me feel a little less like my old self, and a little more... Sera.

I do so love it when they tremble. Don't you, Wolf?

*wide, slow, wicked, grin*

*laughing*

Funny, yes?

You did, and I love it. Makes me feel a little less like my old self, and a little more... Sera.

I do so love it when they tremble. Don't you, Wolf?

A little more, Sirrah, you mean?

And oh yes...I do so love it when they tremble...

*moves close enough to inhale the scent caught in a Poppet's hair...*

Funny, yes?

Don't feel bad, I would greatly enjoy Tiggsy too.

A little more that, yes. I wonder if I throw a Sasha over my shoulder and cart her off to my retreat, will the Wolf pick up the mixture of scents and be unable to resist?

Funny, yes?

*whimpers, feeling Luna near* I think I'm in over my head...

*slips behind, close but not touching, and takes his own inhale through his nose*

She certainly does smell delicious. I am willing to bet she tastes even better.

*steps back and studies his nails casually* Its too bad she hasn't really volunteered for anything, hm?

*slips behind, close but not touching, and takes his own inhale through his nose*

*steps back and studies his nails casually* Its too bad she hasn't really volunteered for anything, hm?

*turning to look into Seranova's eye, gulping*

I ... I need to know what I'm volunteering for...

A little more that, yes. I wonder if I throw a Sasha over my shoulder and cart her off to my retreat, will the Wolf pick up the mixture of scents and be unable to resist?

*laughs*

Not yet, but soon...

*gets out cloth measuring tape, taking measurements* Nope, not quite.

*giggles*

Too bad, indeed.

whispers from behind

Anything I ask poppet...that's what...

That would all depend on you, my dear. Having read your profile, I will not force upon your curious side.

As to what I'm capable of... Well, that would be a good question for the Wolf. *looks towards Luna with a wicked grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back