Mara again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foggy day last week at the Cape Cod National Seashore. There were surfers in the water, but beachwalkers were few and far between. And this time I had a tripod!

I see no fog on those beautiful globes of goodness! You have truly blessed the shores of Cape Cod!
 
So as not to be misunderstood...I find laughter to be an infectious aphrodisiac. It relaxes allowing us to be ourselves.
Soundcloud...your voice..so inviting, seductive, authoritative, comforting...I'd love to know what your laugh can do.

I enjoy having my memory and concentration abilities tested. :)

I love your clarification, and I'm glad you noticed and enjoyed my voice. That was one of the first times I recorded myself, and to me, it feels a bit stiff.

I always look forward to Monday's...

Not my best effort this week. Oh well.

Were you making wine? :rolleyes:

Taste my toes and see... :cool:

I clearly do not stop in here enough! As beautiful as always Mara!

Making me smile, mister. Thanks for visiting!

So would you like me to Qigong you?

Never enough Qigong...
 
lovely view and purple too! more please

Fun with filters. :kiss:

That's very inviting Mara. ;)

Mmm... :cool:

Beautiful. The back drop isn't bad either.

Thanks!

mu kind of walk on the beach...sexy lady mara, that you are...

Playing exhibitionist games in the National Seashore... HA

Mmmmmm Looked at the beautiful pic and now I have my own tripod :devil: Beautiful Mara !

Well, you're old, not dead, right? 😈💜
 
Beautiful photo. Let's head for the dunes. ;)

I'm right behind you. :heart:

It may have been foggy. But I can clearly see those beautiful breasts of yours. ;)

I love a gray day. Glad you like the breasts.

You're beautiful as always, and the lighting really shows your breasts at their best.

Thanks so much! :heart:

Beautiful view! Love the shore on the Cape and those breasts are lovely!!! :rose::rose::rose:

It's a special place.

Like that you will make the day warMmmmm......er.

Laughing... I try. ;)
 
Fog could never obscure your beautiful appeal.

Surely you distracted the surfers causing a few wipeouts.

It was lovely soft air. The surfers were focused on their own thing. Few people, but a good number of hobbies represented -- someone sketching, walkers, runners, surfers, and your friendly exhibitionist. HA

Thank heaven for tripods!!!! What a sexy photo... makes one want to roll in the sand with you!!!:rose::kiss:

Oooh, I like it! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

A nice handful

A barely there handbra.

I love this, so natural and beautiful, very lucky surfers :heart:

Oh thanks, dear man. I'm very pleased with this one. :heart:

Breathtaking, thought provoking...would you give me a heads-up as to your next outdoor activity...I'd like to be hiding in the bushes and watching.

Laughing.... I've been pretty resourceful this summer. And lucky with my travels.
 
Hanging? Looks like you're nicely hugging theMmmmm.....

Or at least cradling... ;)

yes, they are beautifully hanging

Shimmy....

Would be a nice sight to stroll by

I'd blow you a kiss.

Hanging is fine, but you are straddling the wrong thing. It should be me not the canoe

Everybody's a director! HA.

Lovely hangers, err hanging there Mara.

I was thrilled to have use of this little private beach. The girls had to come out and play.
 
Sorry about PM's. I'm terrible about answering them, and then I wind up with a full mailbox, unable to respond. I need to be ruthless and delete. Grrrr...

So remember the oiled bum series? That was just the beginning.
Here's what came next.
 
Sorry about PM's. I'm terrible about answering them, and then I wind up with a full mailbox, unable to respond. I need to be ruthless and delete. Grrrr...

So remember the oiled bum series? That was just the beginning.
Here's what came next.

Wow, that's quite long and in right to the hilt. Would have loved to hear your moans of pleasure as it slid in.
 
You forgot smile!! A wonderful one like that should never be left out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top