What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your city? No. But in A2 there is a good Japanese restaurant across from meijers on Ann Arbor Saline and 94

Really? I didn't know that! The last time I had good sushi was in Toledo last December. But, I don't go to Toledo very much, except to the zoo! I'll have to try going there the next time I'm in A2! Thanks!

I am so very over this work day.

I am also in an odd, I need a hug, want to just be held and cuddled mood. This is not normal for me. I like, no love, hugs and cuddling but I am oddly fixated on it today. :(

Being more assertive last week would have made tomorrow a non-event, but instead it's going to be a nuisance.

I am so very over this work day.

I am also in an odd, I need a hug, want to just be held and cuddled mood. This is not normal for me. I like, no love, hugs and cuddling but I am oddly fixated on it today. :(

*hugs*

:rose:

All kinds of stuff, life should come with a Doctorates degree over what we learned from the cradle to the grave.

I love the "shy" women of the AmPic threads. They might be shy but apparently their tits, pussy and ass have never received that memo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back