Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not that I know of. (LOL - I am not even sure what it is.)

HYE fallen asleep - during foreplay?

No. Before, after, never during.

HYE faked an orgasm (man or woman) so you could go to sleep?

Oh yes. I appreciated the effort. :)

HYE gotten up during foreplay, gone into another room to get/do something quick - and forgot to go back?

Yes, but as the passenger.

HYE gone up or down a specific aisle at the market just to see the random hottie.

Yes, but as the passenger.

HYE gone up or down a specific aisle at the market just to see the random hottie.

Not a random hottie, but one very very particular one. I don't fake an interest in organic free range tofu for just anyone. :rolleyes:

HYE picked up someone in a grocery store?

Not a random hottie, but one very very particular one. I don't fake an interest in organic free range tofu for just anyone. :rolleyes:

HYE picked up someone in a grocery store?

While I consider myself quite strong, I would think that picking up relative strangers could a) be harmful to my spine as I'd imagine they'd wiggle about a good bit and b) give them quite a scare, so no.

HYE gone for a tattoo then chickened out?

While I consider myself quite strong, I would think that picking up relative strangers could a) be harmful to my spine as I'd imagine they'd wiggle about a good bit and b) give them quite a scare, so no.

HYE gone for a tattoo then chickened out?

No I did get my share of tats when Wanted.

HYE thought tats were passe ?

No I did get my share of tats when Wanted.

HYE thought tats were passe ?

I don't know that they are passe, I think they are the new cultural norm. I think, however that they are often overdone.

HYE found something NOT good, or intended to be there, in the food you ordered at a restaurant?

I don't know that they are passe, I think they are the new cultural norm. I think, however that they are often overdone.

HYE found something NOT good, or intended to be there, in the food you ordered at a restaurant?

Yes - undercooked nuggets!

HYE surpised yourself with a recipe?

It happens with me often in the fast food chains.

Yes - undercooked nuggets!

HYE surpised yourself with a recipe?

I have a recipe for lemon mustard pickle which only I know how to make.
HYE made a Lit friend with whom you share no sensual /flirty banter?

It happens with me often in the fast food chains.

I have a recipe for lemon mustard pickle which only I know how to make.
HYE made a Lit friend with whom you share no sensual /flirty banter?

Many, I only flirt with a very select group who know that is all it is :)

HYE been felt up by a stranger?

I have not.

HYE had anyone tell you you do (insert whatever it is you do) too much?

As a teen I was told by my mom I Jack off too much .

HYE gifted a sex toy to one or both of your parents on their birthday/anniversary?

As a teen I was told by my mom I Jack off too much .

HYE gifted a sex toy to one or both of your parents on their birthday/anniversary?

No, and I hope to God I don't know anyone who has!

HYE gotten a headache from reading a question here? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back