Possible Idea Should I Try It

MikeD93

Really Really Experienced
Ok, so I am very new to this. I have never written a story before but lately my life has been very erotic. Im 21 and I love older women. I just got a job at the local gym. I see plenty of older ladies come by and they look magnificent. I have signed plenty of them up for 12 month memberships so I know I will be seeing them a lot. They call me cute names like baby and honey and compliment me on my dimples. Should I write stories about my experiences mixed with my fantasies? Will it be well received you think?

Ok, so I am very new to this. I have never written a story before but lately my life has been very erotic. Im 21 and I love older women. I just got a job at the local gym. I see plenty of older ladies come by and they look magnificent. I have signed plenty of them up for 12 month memberships so I know I will be seeing them a lot. They call me cute names like baby and honey and compliment me on my dimples. Should I write stories about my experiences mixed with my fantasies? Will it be well received you think?
Yes, you should write stories. Reception depends on how interesting and hot the stories are, and in what categories you post them.

I have some standard storytelling advice for new writers.

Have you ever kept a diary-journal-blog? Write the story as a set of blog entries. Each entry covers a time period, what you saw-thought-did then. Those entries form the story framework, like the armature of a sculpture. Now, fill in the holes, and scrape off the excess, like a sculptor adding and removing clay. Polish it off and Voila! Instant story.

Another approach or metaphor: Visualize each story as if it were a video. Blog what you see, hear, and feel, or just transcribe it all. Like the sculpture metaphor, use that as a the skeleton of the tale.

What to do with that skeleton? Write what happens; add your sensations (taste, scent, color, feel), then your thoughts and emotions, your internal actions and reactions. Flesh it out.

Also: study successful writings, whether good fiction or popular magazine articles. Study how sentences and paragraphs are structured, how words and phrases and punctuation are used. Learn at the feet of the masters. Find something you love and copy it, just as art students learn their craft by copying existing works. Note that printed-page and online displays are very different; for LIT stories, avoid huge blocks of text; they're hard to read.

Feel free to ask for reactions and reviews of your writings. That's what we're here for (among other things). Have fun!

Yes, you should write stories. Reception depends on how interesting and hot the stories are, and in what categories you post them.

I have some standard storytelling advice for new writers.

Have you ever kept a diary-journal-blog? Write the story as a set of blog entries. Each entry covers a time period, what you saw-thought-did then. Those entries form the story framework, like the armature of a sculpture. Now, fill in the holes, and scrape off the excess, like a sculptor adding and removing clay. Polish it off and Voila! Instant story.

Another approach or metaphor: Visualize each story as if it were a video. Blog what you see, hear, and feel, or just transcribe it all. Like the sculpture metaphor, use that as a the skeleton of the tale.

What to do with that skeleton? Write what happens; add your sensations (taste, scent, color, feel), then your thoughts and emotions, your internal actions and reactions. Flesh it out.

Also: study successful writings, whether good fiction or popular magazine articles. Study how sentences and paragraphs are structured, how words and phrases and punctuation are used. Learn at the feet of the masters. Find something you love and copy it, just as art students learn their craft by copying existing works. Note that printed-page and online displays are very different; for LIT stories, avoid huge blocks of text; they're hard to read.

Feel free to ask for reactions and reviews of your writings. That's what we're here for (among other things). Have fun!

Thank you so much! if I could hug you through the screen I would. I definitely will do it. I wrote last night how I felt when I signed the lady to our club. She is coming tonight. I cant wait

I'm not of the writerly persuasion yet for erotic stories (working up the nerve), but I think cutting your teeth on some true-to-life stories could help. Remember the axiom, though: The best non-fiction reads like good fiction.

Have fun :D

Update: I just submitted my first story. Crossing my fingers

Hey, I saw your idea and thought it was very intriguing. I'm so excited that your story got published, congratulations! I really enjoyed it and I hope you end up writing more of them :)

Stick with fantasy, reality stories suck. Take a reak incident and let your characters free to do what you never would.

Back