Colleen Thomas RIP May 26, 2006

Damn, the things I miss by being away. I still miss talking to you, Colly. :rose: You were one of the best.

Damn, I had no idea. I always sort of wondered why my all-time favourite literotica author stopped posting all those years ago. That's very sad.

ys it is so appropriate to honor this woman who is one of only 25 LITEROTICANS who have received the highest of honors - the MANU.

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

satyre-1000.png

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Brodosist
Cphucker/_
:rose::rose::rose: ColleenThomas :rose::rose::rose:

Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel
Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob

Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021
PacoFear
rgjohn

ronde
samslam
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries

Slickman
TryAnything
Tx Tall Tales
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

Scouries, she would have laughed her ass off about you and your fake award. She didn't need or would have wanted it. She was so far above you as a human being that you're less than something no one wants to step in.

Poor baby scouries and his over bloated ego, if he thinks his name belongs on such a list with even half the authors he has on his fake list.

Now you go back on ignore where you belong.

Scouries, she would have laughed her ass off about you and your fake award. She didn't need or would have wanted it. She was so far above you as a human being that you're less than something no one wants to step in.

Poor baby scouries and his over bloated ego, if he thinks his name belongs on such a list with even half the authors he has on his fake list.

Now you go back on ignore where you belong.

Amen. I resent deeply the insult to Colly's memory. :mad:

RIP, Colly. Try not to let him disturb your rest. :rose:

Damn, 9 years later and....yikes. I still miss you. :rose:

Hope and believe that you are at peace. :heart:

Ten years and hardly a day goes by that I don't think of you, Collie.

Rest in peace, my good friend.:rose:

A truly great loss. As Rob said, ten years past and still greatly missed. I trust that she is happier than us mortals here on Earth, but that is not much consolation for those who prefer her here with us.

Back