The Librarian (closed)

A shiver of delight ran down Julia's spine and she arched her back, closing her eyes briefly, suddenly a flash of Cole's cock filling her mind as she rubbed the tip of Michael's dick against her slick entrance and moaned. She was primed and ready, teetering already on the edge of pure bliss.

Slowly dropping her head forward, she gazed down at him, her face a mask of desire and lust for him...for both of them if truth be known, but for now, her sweet loving husband was under her and ready to be ridden. She watched his face intently as she slowly sank onto his cock, feeling his spread and stretch her still tight walls, burying deeper and deeper. His eyes darkened and his lips parted slightly as he let his breath out and tensed under her, his hips flexing ever so slightly, but remained against the bed.

"Mmmmph." She moaned out, spreading her fingers over his belly as she seated herself and paused, lingering and enjoying each inch of him filling her depths. Then Julia began to move. Her shapely hips rocked back and forth, slowly at first and then a little faster and with greater motion as she rose and fell, her body making a sexy wave motion as she rode him. Tossing her long hair to the side, she leaned down, sharing his breath and pressing her tits to his chest as she captured his mouth, wanting to taste him. Needing to be close to him as she ground herself against his pelvis.
 
Michael grinned as Julia slipped his hard cock inside her. Her pussy clung to him, its wet warmth a pleasure in its own right. His wife moaned softly as she slowly descended on him, slowly ensconscing his entire length.

She paused for a moment, one hand flat on her lower abdomen feeling his presence inside her. He knew from their years together to remain still. Julia always preferred a short time to just feel his erection inside her before either of them began moving. He looked up as her eyes closed in concentration.

At last her hips eased into motion, rocking against him. She murmured his name softly and followed with a salacious description of how much she enjoyed his thick cock inside her. Michael couldn't resist smiling at her words. He knew enough of Julia's history to know that she'd had a multitude of lovers in the years before they'd met. She'd mercifully never gone into graphic detail, but he'd initially been concerned he might not measure up to her prior partners. But Julia's pillow talk always banished such thoughts from his mind. Julia's words always made him feel like a sexual god.

Julia's rhythm began slow, but gradually quickened. And then quickened still further. Michael's smile diminished as he recognized the aggressive ascent in force. Sexually, they were in sync most of the time. Periodically, however, Julia would want Michael to be more than merely vigorous; she'd encourage him to levels of force that caused her actual pain. Michael found it unnerving to hear the love of his life cry out as he pounded into her. It made him all the more uncomfortable now that she was a mother. Despite her assurances that the pain only enhanced her orgasm, Michael found him unable to use as much force as Julia desired.

Consequently, it was only when Julia straddled him that she could achieve the sensation levels she sought. Tonight was apparently one of those nights. Michael had never discovered what put her in the mood for such physical discomfort, but clearly something today had pushed her buttons. He grimaced as the first yelp of pain passed her lips.
 
Even in the haze of need and want that rocked through her body Julia noticed the way his smile dipped and then disappear completely as she ground herself against his pelvis and felt that hint of pain and burst of pleasure burst through her. She hated it...the way he worried. She knew he wasn't going to enjoy it fully himself unless she eased off, but lord she was burning inside, needing to take what she truly wanted in that moment. To feel out of control.

Truth be known, she wanted to be taken. She wanted him to take charge and lose himself completely in her. To make her cry out, pull her hair so that her pretty back arched and her ass raised up as he took his fill. But he was too worried about truly hurting her that he'd always held himself in check, even with her on top, she felt his hands slip to her hips to slow her down, just a little. His fingers gripped, flexing against her skin in a silent plea.

Only that grip made her want it hard all the more. She could imagine him pounding into her, his teeth grazing her skin, his hot breath making her shiver as he growled and grunted...pure animalistic and oh so good. Just once in a while... She loved how he made love to her, but once in a while she wanted to fuck in a way that was primal.

“It's okay.” She whispered, leaning over him, her beautiful hair cascading this way and that, like a silk curtain as she rose and fell, her hips slapping against his and grinding her clit. He filled her fully and as she spread her legs a little further and pushed harder, those soft yelps of pleasure and pain became a bit more prominent.
 
Michael knew better than to verbalize his concern. They'd had this discussion more than enough times in the past to realize they fundamentally disagreed. Many a tear had been shed by each of them during those emotionally charged discussions, but each time they had reached the same impasse.

They'd tried accommodation. Michael had initially attempted to be the brute in bed that Julia occasionally craved. As she urged him on, he'd fucked her with reckless abandon. But despite her repeated assurances during and after that his animalistic approach was exactly what she wanted, the sounds of his beloved in pain by his hand haunted him. Eventually he could bear it no longer.

Julia attempted to come round to his point of view. She often remarked how pleasurable their normal lovemaking was. But much as she enjoyed his gentle, patient approach, over time it became clear that once in awhile, she wanted to dispense with the niceties and instead be taken hard and fast. Without that occasional indulgence of primal urges, she became increasingly frustrated and unhappy.

A series of arguments resulted, each of them trying and failing to wholly persuade the other. Eventually they implicitly settled on this imperfect solution. Neither was wholly satisfied, but it was sufficient to keep the peace. They also never tacitly acknowledged it. Words could do nothing to improve the situation, so the topic now lurked as an emotional no man's land between them.

Michael watched his wife gyrate atop him, doing her best to impale herself on his stiff cock. She couldn't achieve quite the same shuddering impact as he could atop her, but her groans indicated that it was sufficient. Her sounds of distress and delight rose towards a familiar crescendo. Michael squeezed her butt cheeks tightly as he braced for her first orgasm.


 
Julia lost herself in the sensation, wishing against all hope that Michael would take over, flip her over and take her over the edge, but instead, he gripped her ass and lay complacently under her as she took her fill. Her body shuddered, her breaths panting out as she reached it herself and cried out, her body arching.

Pleasure burst through her chore and made her tense, her pussy milking his cock, wanting his hot seed to fill her, but she knew he wouldn't cum, not yet. Under her she felt him tense as hell, gritting his teeth as he held on to his control.

Julia's body twitched as she slowly came down from her sexual high and lay limply against his chest, his cock still hard and lodged deep inside her as her juices dripped down over his balls and coated him fully. Moaning softly she nuzzled his chest and higher until she kissed his neck. "Mmmmm...I love you." She whispered softly, her touch becoming softer and sweeter and back to being the loving tender wife that she was.
 
Michael grunted and tried not to think about the beautiful woman climaxing atop him. He might not be able to fully indulge her fetish for pain, but he could at least attempt to maintain his erection. This time his efforts proved successful, as Julia's throes of passion ceased and she collapsed atop him.

"Who Will Cum First?" was another of their traditional bedroom games. What still amused Michael was how Julia seemed equally delighted whatever the outcome. When he outlasted her, she would moan as she did now about the pleasant ache of her momentarily exhausted pussy as it stretched around his rock-hard cock. But Julia had discovered on their wedding night - her first time without a condom - that she likewise adored the feel of hot cum spurting inside her. So either way, she was pleased with the result.

When her breathing had normalized, he guided her over onto her back. He let his chest rest against hers, her hardened nipples making distinct indents into his pecs. Propping himself up on his arms, he began thrusting gently into her. Her breathing soon shifted to pleasured moans overlaying the squishy sounds of her pussy as it clasped at his shaft.

He began to breathe heavily himself, his nostrils flaring. "I can keep this up for a while if I go slow," he advised. "But much faster and I'll be ready to explode in no time."

 
Julia gasped as Michael rolled them over and delighted in the sweet sensation of his slow easy thrust. She loved how he moved, so self assured, so powerfully when he wanted to and yet gently as well. Her hands slid up his arms and over his shoulders, giving them a squeeze as she raised her knees up and wrapped her long beautiful legs around his waist.

“Mmmm...I like both ideas.” She moaned out, arching under him as she shifted and rubbed her sensitive nipples against his chest. Even through the material of her bra, they felt incredibly sensitive, grazing his hot flesh.

His own moans joined hers as he leaned in and caught her ruby lips against his, his tongue coming in to play with her own. They dueled, sharing each other's breaths as he continued to flex his hips, moving a fraction faster and drawing out sweet gasps from her mouth. “Oh baby!” She mewled out. “Feels so good...” She told him, “Keep that up and I'll cum right with you.”

His growl of appreciation was music to her ears and she let out a breathless laugh as he sucked on her neck and nipped at her skin, tasting her, inhaling her scent. His hot breath against her ear made her shiver and buck, tightening her hold on him, nails sinking into his back. “Aha! Oooooh!”
 

Michael took his cue from his wife and increased the length of his stroke till their hips almost touched with each downward plunge. He groaned as he withdrew, her clenching pussy almost seeming unwilling to relinquish his swollen shaft.

As expected, this pace was not he could maintain for long - particularly having endured one of her tantalizing orgasm already. "Julie, oh Julie," he gasped moments before his cock shuddered and spasmed as the first of several spurts of cum rocketed out of it.

He closed his eyes afterwards, exhaustion momentarily settling atop him. For a time, it seemed all he could do to keep his arms locked so he didn't collapse atop her.
 
His hot cum was all she needed to fly right off the edge right along with him. Her orgasm this time though was less intense and sweeter, making her moan out and arch under him, pressing her hips to his and holding as her pussy grasped and milked his cock.

Wonderfully warm and relaxed, she sighed softly and stretched under him, giving him a sweet satisfy smile. Her hands slid up his arms, enjoying the firm muscle as she caressed his and then groaned as he pulled away and rolled, collapsing next to her.

Too tired to bother moving, Julia lay in her spot, heavy limbed and feeling pretty damn good. When Michael let out a yawn, she returned the action and finally rolled her body, curling herself against his side as he tugged a blanket over their cooling bodies.

"Mmmmm...night babe...love you." She murmured, kissing his shoulder and closing her eyes as she drifted off.
 
Michael smiled at the dark mass of hair atop Julia's head. From his present angle alongside her, he couldn't see her face. Still, the low sound of her breathing was clear proof she had dozed off.

Julia always got very dozy after strong orgasms, so her nap was actually a positive sign. Evidently he'd pleased her. Though she always assured him that he was a great lover, it was nice to have more than words as confirmation.

He gave a moment's thought to stirring her for a bit more pleasant interaction. He could feel life creeping back into his groin. A few minutes more would be enough recovery time for his temporarily exhausted cock.

But tomorrow was Saturday, which meant Julia could sleep in. With being back to work and caring for their baby, a few full night's sleep was a precious thing for his wife. Though no doubt she'd no doubt eagerly rouse herself for another round of lovemaking if he asked, he didn't want to prey on her generosity. Let her sleep.

As he drifted off to sleep beside her, he found himself pondering what had inspired tonight's escapades. Julia was almost always an eager lover, but she only rarely did she crave intense sex so strongly that she would practically rip his clothes off and pounce upon him.
Wonder what worked her up into a fever pitch this time?


 
Julia woke up the next morning feeling a little sore and a lot revived. The rest of the weekend was a bit of a blur with lots of family time. Nothing seemed out of sorts and Julia was her usual self. Still her mind drifted every time she pumped her breasts, thinking about Monday. Feeling a little anxious...wondering if Cole would be back to the library. Had he kept their secret? Had he been thinking about her and what they'd shared?

Trying not to dwell on those thoughts, Julia did her best to stay busy and pamper Michael when their son wasn't needing her undivided attention. By Monday, even Michael seemed to have forgotten about her revved up hormones and they kissed goodbye early that morning before he left for work.

Dressed in dark red pencil skirt and white blouse, she slipped on her heels and pinned up her hair, applying her favorite red lipstick which matched perfectly with her manicured fingers. She grinned a little in the mirror, feeling sexier than she had in a long while. Her generous bust didn't strain again the blouse, but certainly filled it out...a row of tiny buttons slid all the way down the middle, making the eye travel.

With long smooth legs encased in stockings, she slid on her black heels and grabbed her things, ready to begin her day and see what the situation looked like. Both part excited and part nervous, she set out to start her day.
 

Cole almost skipped past the library that afternoon. He wasn't sure he could face his the Librarian. He felt sure his thoughts about her would be revealed as plain as day. After the delightful sensation of her lips on his cock, he found himself thinking of her all weekend. God, how much he'd give to feel that again!

His libido had seemingly been shoved into overdrive as a result. He found himself thickening with desire at the slightest provocation. Wearing his baggiest jeans became essential lest his half-mast erection be too noticeable.

So he paused at the entrance, unsure whether to proceed. He desperately wanted to see her again. But would she like to see him? Perhaps having gone home to her husband and baby, she might have come to regret sucking another man's cock. Now his face might be an unwelcome reminder of a mistake she'd made. Perhaps she would prefer not to see him again.

But speculation would get him nowhere. If he didn't go in, he'd spend the day endlessly pondering what might have happened. Better to know than to drive himself crazy pondering all the "what ifs".

Sighing softly, Cole put his hand on the door handle and pulled it towards him. A dozen steps later and the fresh hint of cedar in the autumn air was replaced by the familiar mustiness of the books. Not seeing his angel, he made his way through the stacks to his usual table.


 
Julia's morning seemed to drag. She tried to stay busy, but as it was, she'd caught up in no time. This freed her up to help some students, checking in and checking out books and taking a longer than needed break to pump mid-morning before her lunch break. Every time the library door opened, she looked up and wondered if Cole would walk in and if he'd been thinking about her. She knew it wasn't right, but couldn't help herself.

In the end, she moved to the back when the copier jammed and busied herself there, taking the blasted machine apart. In her short pencil skirt, it proved to be an awkward experience, gaining her more than one look from a few quiet boys hiding in the dark musty areas of the library. Ordinarily she would have been thrilled by a little extra attention, but one thing was missing...they were Cole. After sucking his beautiful cock and having his mouth on her breasts, he seemed to have crawled under her skin and ignited an itch that only he could ease.

Unjammed, but out of toner, she huffed and pulled the dirty cartridge out and made her way to the storage room for more, her heels clipping with purpose as she made her way. In passing, she caught a familiar glimpse and felt her heart skip her beat and stomach clench. She did a slight double take and then found herself smiling in Cole's direction.

“I'm getting new toner Mrs. Larson.” She called out casually. “I think the paper jam has been fixed!”
 
Cole kept an eye out for the Librarian as he studied. His progress through his Statistics homework was noticeably slowed. After nearly an hour, he'd almost given up hope of seeing her.

Then suddenly there she was. Her heels clicked on the floor as she strode past with her purposeful stride. As usual, her outfit was flattering yet professional. Having actually seen what one of her breasts looked like unfettered by clothing, he was amazed at how elegantly concealed her true size was. The mere thought sent warm blood to his groin.

He stared at her as she crossed his line of vision. For a moment it seemed she might pass by without looking at him. Then just before she passed out of view, her violet gaze met his.

She stopped for a moment and smiled at him, then her ruby lips parted. “I'm getting new toner Mrs. Larson.” She called out casually. “I think the paper jam has been fixed!” She then turned and resumed her course towards the rear of the library. But just before she passed out of sight, she gave him the slightest wave.

Not entirely sure of himself, Cole rose from his chair and tentatively followed after. As before, she passed through the "Authorized Personnel" door at the rear of the library. He opened the door and glanced down the hall just in time to see a glimpse of her as she entered a door down the hall. This one was different from the previous workroom he'd previously entered, so Cole approached gingerly. He paused for a moment outside, then took a deep breath and opened the door.

 
Julia hadn't expected Cole to follow, but when she realized he was, a shiver of excitement ran down her spine. She played it casual, putting a little extra swish in her hips as led the way and then vanished inside another stock room. This one was smaller, but certainly more private. She could have easily just gone to the one she used to pump in, but with him following, she wanted a little extra privacy just in case.

Her heart beat like madly in her chest located the toner she needed and dumped the old one into a waste basket and heard the doorknob turn and then the door itself swing open slowly.

She turned on her heels, holding the toner casually in one hand and smiled. "Hello Cole..." She purred out, giving him a quick once over. He looked oh so good as usual and her skin tingled to life at the thought of what they had shared the week before. "Come to give me a hand?" She asked, trying not to sound too coy. "I wondered if I would see you today. Did you have a good weekend?"
 

"Hello Cole... come to give me a hand?"

Her tone seemed friendly, almost teasing. Cole wasn't sure quite what to make of it. Was she flirting with him? Or was she merely toying with him?

"I . . . I thought you might need me . . ." He offered cautiously.

"I wondered if I would see you today. Did you have a good weekend?"

Cole nodded uncertainly. In truth, it'd been a rather unpleasant one, continually distracted by thoughts of her. "It was . . . okay. Didn't do much. How about you?" He wondered if she'd thought about him afterwards. Was their encounter something memorable for her as well? Or had it been a fleeting moment, hardly worth a thought once it was gone?
 
"I could always use an extra hand. You're sweet for thinking of me." She told him and then listened to his less than enthused response."

"It was good actually...weekends are nice...usually..." She added and smiled. Then she glanced away and downwards, as if studying her shoes for a moment before her gaze finally slid back up the length of his body. "I was a little worried though. That perhaps I had offended you or...I don't know...pushed you into a situation you didn't appreciate. So I hope that...we are okay?"

She gave him a hopeful look and slowly moistened her lips. "I'm sure you have plenty of girls that want to be with you. It's just...well, I was very thankful for you what you did and if you don't mind me adding..." She started with a slight blush, "You're built in amazing proportions. Any girl would be lucky."
 

I was a little worried though. That perhaps I had offended you or...I don't know...pushed you into a situation you didn't appreciate. So I hope that...we are okay?"

"Oh, absolutely!" responded Cole. "It was a little unexpected at first, but I enjoyed it a lot." Just thinking about it sent a flush of color to his cheeks. And that wasn't the only place...

You're built in amazing proportions. Any girl would be lucky."

Cole's blush deepened. His "proportions" had never gotten such praise. "Thank you. You're pretty amazing yourself." He shrugged sheepishly. "Of course, I bet you heard that a lot. Girls don't seen to like it so much on me. I mean, once they get a sense of how much of it there is, most seem turned off by it. Some do want to actually see it, but they just want to look. Makes me feel like a bit of a freak."

He sighed. "Never expected that growing up. I mean, in the XXX videos, the guy just whips it out and the girl can't wait to get her hands on it. But in real life, just the opposite. Until you." Cole paused. Had he just compared this lovely, sophisticated woman to being just like a slut in a porno? "I mean, not that you're like a girl in a video. Or a girl, even. You're a mature woman, I mean. Well not mature as in old, I mean." Cole became increasingly flustered as he tried to contain his embarrassment.


 
Julia shook her head and grinned, laughing softly. “It's okay...I get what you're saying. They just don't know what they are missing....” She told him, her eyes sparkling and then she bit her bottom lip. “Sure...I get my share of compliments, but...I dunno, since having a kid, my husband thinks I'm made of glass most of the time.”

She pressed her hands to her hips, shifted a little, those pretty violet eyes meeting his again. “I feel I need to be honest about something...else.” She paused, moistening her bottom lip again and taking a small step towards him. “I um...I kinda knew about what you were packing in those jeans before our exchange the other day. I saw the picture that has been floating around and well...while I hadn't planned on what happened between us, but, I have to confess, I really did enjoy it. You certainly gave me something to fantasize about.”

She giggled girlishly, “I hope that's not too weird for you...”
 
Cole flushed at her words. She fantasized about him? This goddess of a woman was turned on thinking about him.

Cole's mind immediately conjured up images of what this might look like. Her naked, her amazing breasts heaving as her ruby lips parted wide to gasp for breath. And then her hand between her silky thighs as she teased herself while calling out his name...

"I... I fantasize about you," Cole blurted. "All weekend, in fact. After what happened on Friday, I could hardly stop thinking about it. I had to stay in the dorm almost all day because - well, because of that."

Cole pointed down towards his jeans where a huge erection was forming along his left thigh. Thoughts of her sexually aroused had shattered every last semblance of restraint, so his meaty cock was bulging against the denim as it swelled and swelled.

"Do you think you could...like you did on Friday?" Cole inquired trepidatiously.

 
Julia felt almost victorious as she thought of Cole cooped up in his room, touching himself while thinking of her. That big meaty cock all hard and filled with creamy cum, just for her.

Her eyes instantly strayed towards Cole's bulging erection and she moistened her lips even before he suggested she suck him off. Her eyes lingered a moment as she took another step forward and then paused, her pretty eyes traveling back up to meet his hungry gaze.

“You want me to suck your cock, Cole?” She purred out, feeling powerfully turned on. Her silk panties clung to her moist pussy as her womb clenched with desire. Oh yes, she wanted to suck on him as she stroked his meaty length. Question was, what would he do for her.

She watched his eyes widen slightly and his adam's apple bob as he swallowed hard. She waited patiently for his mind to catch up as blood continued to rush to his dick. “Three things...” She added, “First...lock the door and if you want it, take it out for me.” She instructed, biting a back a moan of desire. God she wanted this and badly. “The third...what do I get in return?”
 

Cole stood entranced as she stepped closer. Somehow she seemed almost feline in her approach. He couldn't turn away - like a mouse facing a cat.

" First...lock the door... " she purred.

Cole obeyed immediately. He pivoted on his heel and reached for the latch. The metal slammed home solidly. The resulting clang almost drowned out her words.

" and if you want it, take it out for me.”

Cole flushed. Though she'd already seen him pantless before, the thought of stripping for her seemed mildly intimidating. Particularly with the look in her eyes.

His hands reached down to the waistband of his jeans. His nervous fingers fumbled slightly as he unbuttoned them. He tugged down on the zipper; the metal teeth sounded particularly loud as they parted.

She licked her lips “The third...what do I get in return?”

Cole paused, unsure of how to proceed. His firsthand experience in such matters was severely limited. Was she talking dirty to him? Or did she really want something from him? "I don't know," he said cautiously. "What would you like me to do?"
 
Julia grinned as she closed the distance between them and glanced down at his hands which were still holding onto his jeans. Her question seemed to befuddle him a little and when her gaze return to his, she could tell that he was truly unsure of how to proceed.

Reaching up she pressed a hand to his chest and then slowly slid it down his abs and lower still until she reached his waist and dove lower still until she could feel the base of his hard cock and moaned softly. Her smile was teasing as her violet eyes took in his reaction. Boys...they always seemed so into themselves, it was a wonder that any of them retained a girlfriend.

Leaning in, she felt him tense as she brushed her lips against the side of his ear and tugged at his earlobe with her teeth, her breath fanning against his neck. She knew what she wanted him to do of course, but she wanted to know how far he was willing to go. So instead, she switched up the question. “I want you to come up with the answer...what would you like to do to me?” She purred out, moving her hand lower to stroke him just a little.
 

Cole shivered slightly as her hands slipped inside his jeans. Her fingertips glided along his abdomen till they encountered the swollen base of his heavy shaft. Her nails teased at its edge, taunting him.

I want you to come up with the answer...what would you like to do to me?”

Cole resisted the urge to groan. His cock ached for her touch, but she was was toying with him. What if what he wanted to do to her wasn't what she wanted from him? He didn't want to risk losing an opportunity like this by saying the wrong thing.

Best to start small and perhaps work up from there. Girls didn't like to be rushed, right? He swallowed and opened cautiously. "Uh, well what I would want to do, we'd first need to take off your clothes...."

She was standing close enough that Cole was able to reach around her with his hand. He moved slowly, his eyes watching for any averse reaction on her features. His fingertips traced the edge of her skirt, feeling for the zipper.


 
Julia quirked a brow and grinned a slow grin was Cole found a little inner boldness. She stayed perfectly still as his fingers slid over her zipper. She was close, so close...almost brushing up against his body as her fingers twitched ever so slightly next to the thick base of his cock.

“Really now...” She purred out finally, watching his eyes hold hers and his fingers pause at the top of her zipper, poised to glide it down and loosen her skirt. “Someone has a naughty streak...getting naked in the back room of the library.”

She let out a throaty chuckle and slipped her fingers lower until her fingers wrapped around his aching member, her slender fingers unable to meet as she gripped him. Her lips grazed his jaw and her full, lush breasts grazed his chest. “Go ahead...I won't bite...hard anyway...” She said and giggled softly.
 
Back
Top