How often do you think about sucking a cock?

Always! My mind seems to never stray far from sex .... cock; pussy; ass ..... I guess mostly I'm turned on my the thought of a stiff cock in my ass as I go down on a hot pussy, espically a wet pussy that as just been fucked.
 
Got to Try

I am a older guy who has had more BJs and anals than any one man deserves. A couple of years ago, I began thinking about what it woud be like to be on the receiving end of a BJ. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. The problem is my concerns related to finding a person who I would want to do that with. I have no deire to hang around an adult bookstore or some other place to pick up someone. I would like to find someone who I could explore the ideas and feelings we have about having sex with a man. The reason for this lengthy response is my feelings there are lots of straight guys out there, when they get older, start to think about having sex with a man. Unfortunately, most of are to afraid of disease, getting caught or maybe not liking it once we get there. For me, my sexual fantasies now always center around me making love to a man and experiencing what it is like to feel a man cum in me.......
I know what a good job I could do.....................
 
Hmmm....

I think about it least once a day, and sometimes at the funniest times, like if I'm in the middle of an important meeting or being lectured my supervisor, my mind just wanders and I think about a goodlooking guy I saw, how much I rather be sucking his dick. I have to try not to moan out loud or rub my thighs together.
 
I love sucking a juicy cock, been doing it for years, so i do think about it everyday.I also use to be able to suck my own cock, but i hurt my back doing it so i had to stop. Anybody want a head job?
 
I've thought about it several times today, and thanks to a wonderful email I received tonight I've been thinking about sucking one too! ;)

I just have to say thank you!!! :catroar:
 
me too......I think about it all the time....I also think what it would be like to be fucked just as often.
 
Well, the longer I go without the more frequently I seem to thing about it (which, I might add, has been several times a day lately). ;)
 
all the time. anyone that says they don't like sucking guys off either hasnt tried it. or is lying.
 
...and if they try it, and say they don't like it, they'd be lying too!

Sorry, you guys are both wrong. Human sexuality is more varied than one may think. Sure I can suck cock, but if I never did it again I wouldn't miss it one bit. Precum is kind of tasty, but there isn't much of it and some guys don't make any at all. I also never cared for having something way back in the back of my throat.

Now on the other hand, there isn't anything in this world like playing with a guy's ass. Fingering him and feeling it grip your finger. Using a dildoe or vibrator and watching it go in and out. Rimming a guy (clean) and watching his body and hearing him gasp as you pleasure him where most wouldn't dare to go. Feeling his sphincter spasm tightly around your cock while your inside him causing you both to shoot. I also love to kissing and looking into the guy's eyes as you march towards the finish line feeling his balls slap you on each stroke or keeping you warm as they are meshed between you both on face to face fucking... That is the stuff of hot sex for me.

Now I could say that anybody who hasn't fucked a guy and loved it is lying, but I just accept the fact that different guys like different things. I don't mind getting sucked either, but I cannot recall the last time I ever shot from being sucked. I always have to take matters into my own hands (literally). To me oral sex is just foreplay, eventually I have to have real sex or I end up going to the bathroom and jacking off. It is hot to see and read about, but alone it isn't enough for some of us.
 
Back
Top