Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon one and all :D

This morning's cupcake was a small, regular sized spice. Why and not a larger one? Because the intern got all creative and made coffee flavored cream cheese frosting. OMG I could NOT resist. They were the Borg: Resistance was fu-TILE!

** regular sized spice ... coffee flavored cream cheese frosting **

ringing my silvery bell ... Cabana boy??? Tray of those, please!! LOL those sound amazing!!!

** regular sized spice ... coffee flavored cream cheese frosting **

ringing my silvery bell ... Cabana boy??? Tray of those, please!! LOL those sound amazing!!!

You should have seen the nerds I work with, the 20somethings were confused, never saw such things before. I had to tell them that, in the early 70s, spice cake with coffee cream cheese frosting used to be sold in stores like bear claws and honey buns. They tore through them and asked the intern if she would make more for them. She laughed and printed off recipes for them. LOL

I generally set it up the night before. I wouldnt want to wake all of the sleepyheads whilst I grind the beans. So don't fret I have you covered for tomorrow.

I do the same thing. And, if I know what time I'm waking up, I'll set the timer so it will brew before I wake up.

One with a timer can be useful. But, I am almost always up before my alarm so my index finger is the timer.

I have a $9 unit from Target.

I overcompensate by spending my riches on the beans.

Mine was a Christmas gift after my one cup dispenser died.

Mine was a Christmas gift after my one cup dispenser died.

I don't drink coffee in the morning, but when I make lattes when I come home and need the caffeine to stimulate the brain, a "cup" is never enough. Seriously, who can drink just 12 oz?

I don't drink coffee in the morning, but when I make lattes when I come home and need the caffeine to stimulate the brain, a "cup" is never enough. Seriously, who can drink just 12 oz?

No, this one didn't have a carafe, but brewed an entire pot. You just held the cup under it to dispense one cup at a time. Was really handy when I had little ones to hold while trying to get a cup of coffee.

No, this one didn't have a carafe, but brewed an entire pot. You just held the cup under it to dispense one cup at a time. Was really handy when I had little ones to hold while trying to get a cup of coffee.

My son always asked me why I wasn't like his friends' parents: Not walking around in the morning like still asleep holding a coffee mug like he did his teddy bear LOL

Someone should invent a coffee dispenser like what some places do for soda:

20111012-FreestyleMachine-Main.jpg

I generally set it up the night before. I wouldnt want to wake all of the sleepyheads whilst I grind the beans. So don't fret I have you covered for tomorrow.

Well that would be great, but nobody can be in two places at once squire. You have that splendid (Although currently struggling) breakfast café of yours way over on the General Board that badly needs your attention.
Meanwhile I've had no complaints here, just the reverse in fact, but please call in anytime you're passing. :)

Oh and just a tip for your enjoyment, fresh ground coffee still has the aromatics that are rapidly lost after comminution. That's what makes a real cup of coffee.;)

Last edited:
** Originally Posted by thecurioussubmissive:
Good morning everyone I finally made a decision last night. I broke things off with my daddy. It just wasn't the right situation. Maybe someday....

"I'm glad you value yourself highly enough to be able to do so. I know it wasn't an easy decision for you. You'll find the right one, hang in there!"

I'll echo Peaches ... so very glad you are keeping yourself save and happy. You'll find a good deal of support here

And I concur with both Peaches and DappleDoxie.

Good for you, sweetheart.

Better to be alone than be in an abusive situation.

Lol i swear we need more hobbies. We are talking about Coffee again. I am positive i just left this conversation a week ago. :p Serious business on this thread!!

*nonchalantly places boxing gloves on the breakfast bar*

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i swear we need more hobbies. We are talking about Coffee again. I am positive i just left this conversation a week ago. :p Serious business on this thread!!

*nonchalantly places boxing gloves on the breakfast bar*

All right I'll confess, this coffee thing is part addiction and part a means to an end, but please don't tell anyone else?:eek:

And thanks for the boxing gloves, they'll come in handy as toys for my hound, he loves 'em.;)

All right I'll confess, this coffee thing is part addiction and part a means to an end, but please don't tell anyone else?:eek:

And thanks for the boxing gloves, they'll come in handy as toys for my hound, he loves 'em.;)

oh no dont get me started on Dog talk. I am an animal lover but dogs are my weakness :)

Sorry, no public entertainment this evening. We'd be up all night, and well, would need more coffee for that, right?

My overnights are best reserved for other activities.

Gentlemen's disagreements are best handled out of view, IMO.

I agree that overnight activities can be better spent.

Hey i was just looking out. didnt want any bruised knuckles :D

oh no dont get me started on Dog talk. I am an animal lover but dogs are my weakness :)

hehehe ... then pour me an iced coffee, and I'll share one of the Dapple Doxies with ya. They are ever at my heels or in my lap. The two black and tan Minions (also Doxies) are busy scavenging something or chasing the cats.

hehehe ... then pour me an iced coffee, and I'll share one of the Dapple Doxies with ya. They are ever at my heels or in my lap. The two black and tan Minions (also Doxies) are busy scavenging something or chasing the cats.

I'll pour us both one and bring along my frenchie and Aussie. Give the Doxies something else to chase :)

Perfect! 2 splenda and a splash of moo ... a purloined cheesecake to share ... and a few squeaky toys for the hounds to share. :cattail:

2 splenda and a splash of moo coming right up. Flopping on the extra chaise and kicking off my shoes

*mutters something about all the coffee talk again ;) as I sip on my much healthier vitamin drink*

I slept in till 8:30, can't believe I call that a sleep in these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back