Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
oooo sharp things....

2df377d80e40ba3bc0a679af0d8cdb91.gif

My toy bag has things that are sharp....

(click)

I WUV Happy Bunny!!!

:D

Fury :rose:

I also did some bondage with a T-shirt. These ore old pics, taken before some of my tatts and peircings...

(click for a larger view)

:cool:

What all exactly is in your av? What is the black stuff? Is that ice? Please share.

Miss :rose: Fury :rose: I am so concerned about Shank he seems so shy and withdrawn the last few days don't you think :rolleyes:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Miss :rose: Fury :rose: I am so concerned about Shank he seems so shy and withdrawn the last few days don't you think :rolleyes:

*tries to keep a straight face*

Why, yes, absolutely now that you mentioned it, Miss Rebecca.

FurryFury said:
What all exactly is in your av? What is the black stuff? Is that ice? Please share.

I will share what is in my av. It is not ice, in fact it is warm. Step a little closer and you can feel the heat.... :cool:

FurryFury said:
*tries to keep a straight face*

Why, yes, absolutely now that you mentioned it, Miss Rebecca.

I try to keep straight as much as possible myself...

:nana: :nana:

Oh! Now I can see it's a finger and underwear. Wow my eyes must have been playing tricks on me.

As usual.

Thanks darling. :kiss:

FurryFury said:
Oh! Now I can see it's a finger and underwear. Wow my eyes must have been playing tricks on me.

As usual.

your welcome... as much as I don't like showing myself off to the world, let me know any time you want a look just for you :kiss:

Shankara20 said:
your welcome... as much as I don't like showing myself off to the world, let me know any time you want a look just for you :kiss:

*chuckles*

Thank you Sir Shank! I'll keep that in mind.

*wonders why I thought there was ice there instead of a finger*

FurryFury said:

As usual.

Sweety it wasn't your eyes Sir Shank was playing with some new toy 'paint' system and the AV was altered . Looked like a rather large worm in a grey hurricane from here.....laughs

OMG Shank kill me now........ouch chite hurtzzzz laughing stitch......sighs

laughing is making my shoulder hurt ...........feeeeeeeel my pain :D

being the 'cindy brady of Lit'

saw_man1 said:
From glowing parts to showing parts. No fair.

ohhhhhhh Sir Shank this saw_man character is trying to hijack your thread dude.......he is a bad man.........maybe he needs to be ......nvm .........smiles sweetly :rose:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Sweety it wasn't your eyes Sir Shank was playing with some new toy 'paint' system and the AV was altered . Looked like a rather large worm in a grey hurricane from here.....laughs

OMG Shank kill me now........ouch chite hurtzzzz laughing stitch......sighs

laughing is making my shoulder hurt ...........feeeeeeeel my pain :D

Oh really? I can cancel my eye appointment then! Yay! Maybe I was just hoping for ice?

*smiles looking sweet and innocent :) *

sob sob sob

I went to the store today. As I walked by the fem dept I went in and picked up new panties just to make new avs for Lit.

Sick, I am very very sick.

laugh-1.gif

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
sob sob sob

I went to the store today. As I walked by the fem dept I went in and picked up new panties just to make new avs for Lit.

Well Sir Shank I was going to begin this post with 'I have a bone to pick with you' then common sense prevailed ....... :D

Just as I walked out the door this morning (its still morning btw) to drive the little emperor to school as a treat the last post I saw in Lit was yours. I may have been heard to exclaim ' ohhh Shank has panties to match the sparkly killer bunny' then I thought to myself 'dammit I know I am so going to be stuck in traffic and 'seeing' the blue panties all over again'. Thus was the case stuck at traffic lights you in your blue panties flashed up before my very eyes and I started to laugh ( not at you because my own projection was correct) . I am certain I jinxed myself into this outcome. Just thought you would like to know that half way across the world a very nice person ( that would be me) is appreciating you panties from afar........smiles :rose:

Last edited:
Shankara20 said:
found in my toy box...

(click)

these can be fun

:devil:

Now put them back in the kitchen dammit ( goodness gracious I am swearing alot lately ). Shank you know they are for cooking. I am sick of seeing humble useful household items corrupted for sins of the flesh. I have said it before but will say it again ( why....because I can ) .....People get those pervertibles back in the damn kitchen where they belong......sighs.......have none of you seen The Postman Only Rings Twice ? The great day will come and all the good stuff will be hidden in draws and at the back of manky wardrobes. Unless you have a DD in which case my apologies in advance.

Okay domestic goddess bliss time now for Miss Rebecca :kiss:

Last edited:
@}-}rebecca---- said:
Well Sir Shank I was going to begin this post with 'I have a bone to pick with you' then common sense prevailed ....... :D

Just as I walked out the door this morning (its still morning btw) to drive the little emperor to school as a treat the last post I saw in Lit was yours. I may have been heard to exclaim ' ohhh Shank has panties to match the sparkly killer bunny' then I thought to myself 'dammit I know I am so going to be stuck in traffic and 'seeing' the blue panties all over again'. Thus was the case stuck at traffic lights you in your blue panties flashed up before my very eyes and I started to laugh ( not at you because my own projection was correct) . I am certain I jinxed myself into this outcome. Just thought you would like to know that half way across the world a very nice person ( that would be me) is appreciating you panties from afar........smiles :rose:

For you my dear...
7c64c74a85ebcf214c6e2a990ae52846.gif

:kiss:

Shankara20 said:
sob sob sob

laugh-1.gif

Shankie...Shankie i only have one thing to say about those blue panties... ;)

WHERE DID YOU GET THEM I WANT A PAIR!!!
:cathappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back