Wife seeks divorce over husband's huge penis

8letters

Writing
A Nigerian mother of three filed for divorce from her husband because she couldn’t handle the size of his penis.
New York Post said:
It was when they first had sex that she claimed the trauma began.

“When he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his penis was too big,” she told the court, according to Nigeria’s Tribune.

After their first unsuccessful romp, she took medication given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she said to Nigerian media.

According to Dannupawa, the couple had sex again but it was “too much to bear” and they concluded that no drug could help the sexual process or their marriage.
Link

someone send her a cock sleeve. Placed at the base of his penis, she wold take a good four inches off the size and he would still have the sensation of something.... may even be better for him since he probably tried not to hit her tonsils with every thrust, he wouldn't have to be concerned about killing her via his abnormally large penis and she wouldn't have to be comatose... perhaps they could even learn to enjoy sex.

Ain't we seen this before ?

We have. In Laxdoela Saga, an Icelandic classic, a jealous witch puts a spell on a man to ruin his marriage. Whenever he tries to consummate the union, his penis gets so big that it can't be inserted. She ends up divorcing him for, I guess you'd say, non-performance.

Truly, there's nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:
We have. In Laxdoela Saga, an Icelandic classic, a jealous witch puts a spell on a man to ruin his marriage. Whenever he tries to consummate the union, his penis gets so big that it can't be inserted. She ends up divorcing him for, I guess you'd say, non-performance.

Truly, there's nothing new under the sun.

It's even older. Onan spilled his seed upon the ground because he didn't fit inside his brother's widow. Hilarity ensued.

It's even older. Onan spilled his seed upon the ground because he didn't fit inside his brother's widow. Hilarity ensued.

Is that where the magic book says it's better to use a whore that spill it on the ground?

Presumably because a small tribe wandering around in semi desert needs as many youngsters to grow up to protect the tribe as it can get.

Is that where the magic book says it's better to use a whore that spill it on the ground?

Presumably because a small tribe wandering around in semi desert needs as many youngsters to grow up to protect the tribe as it can get.
Yep. The story that says no hand jobs allowed. :devil:

Back