The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

I didn't get that job. :( Means I have to put up with lazy useless co-workers for a while longer til I find a full-time job or my company finally takes off.

Not in the mood for cake, but I am enjoying my French toast and scrambled eggs.

:eek: I'm sorry to hear that.

Sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for, topace. The chocolate cherry cake will wait.

In the meantime... there's spice cake! I felt like baking. :)

Sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for, topace. The chocolate cherry cake will wait.

In the meantime... there's spice cake! I felt like baking. :)

Which spice girls did you use?

Honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, or basil?

Basil is the dark haired Italian one with the big... uh... eyes. :D

I'm sitting on my new furniture, typing on my new laptop after driving home in my new car (it has 34 miles on it). Ain't life grand?

It's a lovely, candy-apple red Toy Camry. It handles like a dream and . . . I'm so going to get in trouble with this thing.

How nice.
Which version (engine size?) ?

PS. OK that's the toy car.
When do you get the real thing ?

Morning folks. Work 1-5 PM today then 8:30 to 5 PM tomorrow... ugh!:eek:

Not looking forward to that shift, but I am looking forward to the 97 hours off straight after I get done it!

Which spice girls did you use?

Honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, or basil?

Basil is the dark haired Italian one with the big... uh... eyes. :D
I always thought they were pretty much useless, although I will admit to dancing around the kitchen and singing, "I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want."

Honey & Cinamon, I hope.

Although Emma (baby Spice) was rather sweet.
I think my niece liked Baby and Sporty the most.

I'm sitting on my new furniture, typing on my new laptop after driving home in my new car (it has 34 miles on it). Ain't life grand?
Whoo! Yes, it looks like life is grand indeed! Have fun with all the new toys. :)

Morning folks. Work 1-5 PM today then 8:30 to 5 PM tomorrow... ugh!:eek:

Not looking forward to that shift, but I am looking forward to the 97 hours off straight after I get done it!
8:30 to 5pm on Sunday is just wrong. I'd go nuts with your schedule.

Well, last night was a lot of fun. Our theatre troupe had a social event and we presented readings from the plays we're proposing for our next season. I'd like to have us do this more often and will work with our social coordinator, so that other shows can receive the same attention. Sometimes scripts just don't read well and it's helpful to see them "on their feet."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back