Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating my 10th Anniversay of being 50. Ladies, I have been called a H.O.G. Some say I am a Harmles Old Guy, others have said Horny Old Goat..let's chat and you decide! ;)
 
50 plus

I just turned 54 on Sunday. I think it is time to start counting backwards. Married bi male, wife knows and has her own little bad habits. Houston Texas.
 
Happy Monday to all!

Smile please!


Happy Anniversary imready2 !
Oh my... if those are your eyes on your profile page you are strikingly similar to a woman I used to know in SoCal... one that I lusted for but never hooked up with... :kiss:
 
Oh my... if those are your eyes on your profile page you are strikingly similar to a woman I used to know in SoCal... one that I lusted for but never hooked up with... :kiss:
~`~

hmmm...those eyes are in the mirror and all other pics, think they are mine...
They've only seen the East Coast, not been to the West Coast ever -
 
56 bi curious wmm in SoCal. I love women and everything about women. But I'm open and willing for the right cock, just haven't found it yet. I enjoy all the stories here on lit especially in the loving wives section as well as the gay stories. Call me open minded. ;)
 
Turned 50 in March. on a busines trip for 4 weeks. would like to chat with a nice lady.
 
Over 50?...Yeah!

I'm a 63 y/o man, straight, retired, and love to explore many subjects.
 
56 enjoying life and getting to that stage in life I don’t give a shit about what people think.
 
.
Well 50's seems all has been very quiet around here.....

Do hope each of you has a delightful weekend!

:heart:
 
Don't go away

I'm here. And I'm WELL over 50. PM me if you feel like a natter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top