The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitches. alright, i'll take it even though the star trek v reference is getting stretched thin.
 
Elysium or Gravity? And which one goes better with a screwdriver made with satsuma juice?
 
"This is a wonderful story that was told to people in a desert to distract them from the fact that they did not have air-conditioning."
 
Elysium or Gravity? And which one goes better with a screwdriver made with satsuma juice?

elysium has a fun scifi socialist message and some silly, but forgivable scifi cheating. gravity has other stuff i haven't seen yet. flip a coin.
 
"There are people who believe... that dinosaurs and men lived together. That they roamed the earth at the same time. There are museums that children go to, in which they build dioramas to show them this. And what this is, purely and simply, is a clinical psychotic reaction. They are crazy. They are stone cold fuck nuts. I can't be kind about this. Because these people are watching The Flintstones as if it were a documentary."
 
True!

So far:

The Isolated Blurt Thread IV: A New Hope

The Isolated Blurt Thread V: Where Pasta Meets Anticipation

The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The Final Frontier

The Isolated Blurt Thread VII :Get Off Your Wallet And Upgrade Your Servers Because This Is Getting Lame


Just keepin it "reals"
 
"A topologist is a mathematician who can't tell the difference between a donut and a coffee cup."
 
The Isolated Blurt Thread VII :Get Off Your Wallet And Upgrade Your Servers Because This Is Getting Lame

Just keepin it "reals"
November 2002.

And you are seriously saying you haven't learned to adapt, yet?

Have fun in Darwin's junkyard.
 
I was thinking maybe we ought to take the nuclear missiles off the sub.

But the Russians would know its class, and they wouldn't know it was disarmed.

They would assume it had nuclear capability.

So it really wouldn't matter.
 
They're the same.

What are you saying?

If it can be applied to our reality, I want nothing to do with it.

We got group theory in the 1800s and then turned it into quantum mechanics over a hundred years later. That's radical.
 
The Isolated Blurt Thread VII :Get Off Your Wallet And Upgrade Your Servers Because This Is Getting Lame


Just keepin it "reals"

How about you keep it even more real and just fuck right off and go back to the sewer your crawled out of, bitch.

:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top