Malstroem: Kinky and Curvy pictures

malstroem

femme fatale
I'm considering to start a new picture thread yet again. Should I?

Last edited:
Latex

Here's a picture to get you started, more will be added in the next few days.

1.JPG

WOW! I just had to go through your old page and check it out. Deeeelicious.

I fully support a new page especially if it has anything to do with the word "Kinkwear" :cool:

Do you take suggestions? If so, that chainmail outfit was smoking. Not to mention in another thread you have all your toys laid out, among them a few pairs of nipple clamps (just typing it makes me shudder) but I didn't see them in action in any of your photos!!

I think those qualify as kinkwear, yes?

Looking forward to seeing what comes next :cattail:

Great pics! I went back and looked over some of your old thread and look forward to whatever new kink you bring to our eyes!

Mal! I've missed your bewbz :D.

And just to clarify, it's not like I only missed your bewbz and not you, I've been talking to you on Yahoo =P.

WOW! I just had to go through your old page and check it out. Deeeelicious.

I fully support a new page especially if it has anything to do with the word "Kinkwear" :cool:

Do you take suggestions? If so, that chainmail outfit was smoking. Not to mention in another thread you have all your toys laid out, among them a few pairs of nipple clamps (just typing it makes me shudder) but I didn't see them in action in any of your photos!!

I think those qualify as kinkwear, yes?

Looking forward to seeing what comes next :cattail:

In my old thread I didn't show my nipples and thus showing nipple clamps would be a bit hard :p

Thanks everybody.
It's great to see both people I already know and people I've never been in touch with here :)

I already have the next few pictures ready, I just need to finish editing them.

Love them

Those are great photos of you in latex.
Very erotic!
Thank you for posting.

*licks lips* Gorgeous M! Can't wait to see more .... your latex set is breathtaking.

Back