Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is this a nightmare?

If you've ever seen a creek full of giant dying salmon, ancient instinct pushing them to fight toward their ancestral forest spawning grounds... It's pretty profound, and really kind of cool. They aren't that far from huge sperm.

I love the way she has her lips wrapped around his cock...while caressing and massaging his balls as if to gently coax them into spilling their seed into her awaiting mouth.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_m75nszYd531qcn698o1_500b.jpg
    tumblr_m75nszYd531qcn698o1_500b.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,075
If you've ever seen a creek full of giant dying salmon, ancient instinct pushing them to fight toward their ancestral forest spawning grounds... It's pretty profound, and really kind of cool. They aren't that far from huge sperm.

Swimming relentlessy to spawn, I can relate to. Being sucked by a multitude of mindless cold carp, grrrhhhh!

I love the way she has her lips wrapped around his cock...while caressing and massaging his balls as if to gently coax them into spilling their seed into her awaiting mouth.

I'm DGE and I approve this photo.

Swimming relentlessy to spawn, I can relate to. Being sucked by a multitude of mindless cold carp, grrrhhhh!

Oh. Yeah. I hadn't thought of it that way. Carp hole tunnel syndrome. Shudder.

That's fantastic Jade. I love the pic. Thank you :)

Thanks for the comment. I am glad you enjoyed it...

I think the way she is handling his cock is beautiful, as is the way she is pressing its warmth against her face.

I also love how he is holding her head, and stroking her hair as she worships his manhood.

attachment.php

i love this picture ,perhaps it should be on the i wish i was her thread .

I've said it before but it bears repeating...supposedly the kiss is the way we express love. One hears about hookers who refuse to kiss their clients. With oral servitude girls, it's different. Oral is the way they kiss. The intimacy and passion that others put into a deep kiss, is expressed with the mouth to the cock.

Agreed.

No greater passion than mouth to cock to show the extent of an expression of love.

That is fucking awesome.

So glad someone put this thread up, it's my absolute favorite. Of course blowjobs are amazing, but when control play gets introduced it turns into worship. You can twist your fingers in their hair, push your raging cock down their throat, and then make them beg for your cum. And to find someone who loves to do that is gift. These pics illustrate that perfectly.

Except the Darth Vader one, but that is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!! Loved it!

Looking forward to more pics and stories.

This is awesome. I call it "The Gift". I love how she is instructing their pet, making certain the pet knows how to please her husband. True love!

Yes, I totally agree. I love that aspect of this photo...like she is teaching the other on how to properly use her mouth to best pleasure her husbands cock.

It also looks as if she may be planting soft kisses on her ear while whispering about how beautiful she looks with a big cock in her mouth, and what a dirty little cocksuking slut she is.

That is fucking awesome.

So glad someone put this thread up, it's my absolute favorite. Of course blowjobs are amazing, but when control play gets introduced it turns into worship. You can twist your fingers in their hair, push your raging cock down their throat, and then make them beg for your cum. And to find someone who loves to do that is gift. These pics illustrate that perfectly.
Looking forward to more pics and stories.
Does anyone else here like how she's created those lovely "Fuckme" eyes with the huge lashes, AND made them the point of attention by getting rid of the eyebrows and just drawing a line across?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back