Older Sister Raises Brother

homerjay

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Posts
128
I recently came across a story involving a sister and brother, both adults with the sister being 10+ years older. The sister had to raise her brother because the parents passed on early in his life, which turns her into a mother figure in the story. This dual role made the sex very hot.

Anyway, this got me wondering if there were other stories out there with this family dynamic and the possibilities for more to be written. Maybe the real mom returns and hijinks ensue? Maybe the sister's family also gets involved?

"Family Game Night" was the story. I didn't like some parts but the above was golden.

Thanks for reading.
 
Hmm. I've written a couple stories where the OS has a role in directing the YB's life. But I have not yet done an OS-raises-YB tale. Let me think about that...

The dynamic changes with inclusions:

* OS is married. Husband's sisters are playful.
* YB marries. His wife and her kin are playful.
* Mother returns from the dead? As a ghost?
* Playful cousins etc of OS & YB are involved.
* OS's playful bi GFs (& bi BFs?) help raise YB.

Depending on approach, this could be a stroker, a romance, a tragedy, or a farce.
 
Or maybe the mother leaves when YB is young but comes back when he's an adult. Two "moms".
 
[FOUND] Story is now gone?

I lost the story and now it's no longer on Literotica? "Family Game Night".

Man wanted to take his wife to his sister's for dinner but she didn't want to go, so he went alone. His motherly sister and brother in law watch a porno and they do whatever.

Heart Broken.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top