My Art

An Irish lass am I.

irish-lass-costume-large.jpg

love your art ...such a sense of vibrancy and your use of color is awesome

Strange. It was posted yesterday. I wonder if it was censored?

attachment.php

Attachments

• datenightphoto1SM.jpg
    datenightphoto1SM.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 4
Strange. It was posted yesterday. I wonder if it was censored?

I don't know why they'd censor this one. But they might censor some of the ones that followed. It looks like things are about to get pretty steamy.

The Prison Wife

“The Prison Wife” is supposed to look like one of those old erotic story features you would find in a “Gentleman’s Magazine” or faded out cover from one of the pulp paperbacks. Not sure I quite like the color tone but thought I would share.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PrisionWifeSM1.jpg
    PrisionWifeSM1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
That is a pretty face that you have

i am not a great fan of visual art dear;
but the moment i happened to saw this one just now make me wondering why i have had given it a miss for so long.
this art is wonderful n beautiful dear.
congrats.

attachment.php

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhho allah . you just make me remembering that kenny the BBC .

Thanks! I was looking at beach fashions and all the beautiful boobs tucked into fabulous outfits---with a bit of envy but not feeling like I have to go running to a plastic surgeon. Any woman who has nursed her babies knows real breasts are full and saggy and sometime our nipples go crazy. Making love can be messy with milk leaking everywhere but it is a very powerful emotional experience for both you and your lover.

Thanks! I was looking at beach fashions and all the beautiful boobs tucked into fabulous outfits---with a bit of envy but not feeling like I have to go running to a plastic surgeon. Any woman who has nursed her babies knows real breasts are full and saggy and sometime our nipples go crazy. Making love can be messy with milk leaking everywhere but it is a very powerful emotional experience for both you and your lover.
Here's to real breasts!!!

Back