Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. I think the woman I have been emailing on OK Cupid is in Florida, even though her profile says New Jersey. And I think she has been ignoring me the last couple days...

Yay! Wrong on both accounts :D

And on another note, I am quite ready to go back to bed now. Too bad I am at work...
 
Well, ouch.

Thinking you'd just forgotten made me a bit sad, though it's not a big deal and I wasn't expecting you to remember. But when I blatantly stated it, turns out you just didn't care.

Would it kill you to just give me one simple "Happy Birthday?"

Happy Birthday, Jen! :rose:
 
Must you run the generator NOW? Can't you work on your precious motorcycle when I don't have a million stories to record? PLEASE?

At the very least, biker guy neighbor, you could take me for a ride.
 
While starting a project over again completely from scratch can be fairly liberating, and can also be demoralizing, especially when half of the stuff that you prepared for the new go at it has to be redone a third time...
 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. :rose::rose:




Got a call earlier today.

"Don't come into work today. The center is closing. Good luck finding another job."
 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. :rose::rose:




Got a call earlier today.

"Don't come into work today. The center is closing. Good luck finding another job."

Happy Birthday, Jen

Sorry you received bad news.:( I am sure this is one of those cases where one door closes and another opens. I look forward to hearing about that newly opened door in the future.:rose:
 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. :rose::rose:




Got a call earlier today.

"Don't come into work today. The center is closing. Good luck finding another job."

Oh fuck.

I can ask around about jobs, but would you want to move to georgia?
 
I swear I can never find anything anymore. I want my quiet, organized world back.
 
TheeGoatPig said:
Topless.jpg

Proof that I am losing weight, and getting in better shape :D (if only slightly less round and flabby).
05-10-2010.jpg
 
So how do I know if I am just paranoid or right in my suspicions? It's really difficult to tell. <sigh>

On another note, I have no idea how we are going to make it through the summer financially. Substitutes don't get paid during summer break. :(
 
Should I go to poker tonight, or go home and video edit? I have momentum going in each case that I don't want to break...

Maybe just one game of poker and then home to my video review? Maybe...
 
You knew it was going to be like this. You knew college is drudgery and misery and stress. You signed on for this. So no whining, just keep on keeping on. Two more days and the semester is over. Just focus on that, not the new classes starting the very next week.
Only whiners need breaks. You are not a whiner or a quitter.
Suck it up.

*end self pep talk*
 
You knew it was going to be like this. You knew college is drudgery and misery and stress. You signed on for this. So no whining, just keep on keeping on. Two more days and the semester is over. Just focus on that, not the new classes starting the very next week.
Only whiners need breaks. You are not a whiner or a quitter.
Suck it up.

*end self pep talk*

Hang in there Carson, that is a light at the end of the tunnel and not another train. ;) :D
 
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. :rose::rose:




Got a call earlier today.

"Don't come into work today. The center is closing. Good luck finding another job."

Oh god. I'm sorry. If it's not one thing it's another. :( *HUGS*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top