Where's the Rest of Me?!

I have gotten countless requests for more photos of my legs and feet.

I'm a tease at heart. I have found the best way to keep romance alive is to always leave them wanting a little more.

So, for now, here is just one limb.

attachment.php

An explanation: Having black sheets on my bed this weekend, I put on white stockings this morning to play with the sunshine coming in. This was the only photo I thought good enough to share.

With luck, I'll be able to show both legs next time!

;)

I love the stockings. I need a pair like that!

(What they wrap looks awfully nice, too!)

I'm a tease at heart. I have found the best way to keep romance alive is to always leave them wanting a little more.

attachment.php

An explanation: Having black sheets on my bed this weekend, I put on white stockings this morning to play with the sunshine coming in. This was the only photo I thought good enough to share.

;)

Well as always, you do have some beautiful legs and feet. :D

attachment.php

;)

I remember a time when....

Hi Badgerette!!! 👋

Hey, Buckeye!

Wow such beautiful sexy legs and they most certainly make my knees go week

Weak knees?

They are NOT support hose!

I love the stockings. I need a pair like that!

(What they wrap looks awfully nice, too!)

I bought them online.

And Thank YOU!

Well as always, you do have some beautiful legs and feet. :D

You are a freakin’ knockout!!!!!!

Not especially, but I love the lady wearing it....😇🌹

You are so sexy sweetie!

THANK YOU all.

;)

Mmm, what a beautiful and sensual tease! You have incredibly sexy legs especially when enhanced by your selection of hosiery. :rose:

And just where might you start nibbling?

Hmmm, let's see. After removing that lovely stocking, I'd start nibbling on your toes, especially your big toe. Then a long lick the length of the sole of your foot before ascending upwards. Nibbling the back of your calf, up to your knee. A slow lick on the back of your knee. Then nibbling resumes, very slowly up the inside of your delicious thigh. Higher and higher, maybe a more aggressive nibble as I get towards the top of that sensitive inner thigh. Once my nose feels your panties, I'll give a nice bite to the very top of your inner thigh. Then the question would be whether I'd head down the leg again, or use my teeth to slowly pull your panties down and off ... :D

quite delicious!! :kiss:

Yes... and I love being eaten.

Mmm, what a beautiful and sensual tease! You have incredibly sexy legs especially when enhanced by your selection of hosiery. :rose:

Thank you!

Hmmm, let's see. After removing that lovely stocking, I'd start nibbling on your toes, especially your big toe. Then a long lick the length of the sole of your foot before ascending upwards. Nibbling the back of your calf, up to your knee. A slow lick on the back of your knee. Then nibbling resumes, very slowly up the inside of your delicious thigh. Higher and higher, maybe a more aggressive nibble as I get towards the top of that sensitive inner thigh. Once my nose feels your panties, I'll give a nice bite to the very top of your inner thigh. Then the question would be whether I'd head down the leg again, or use my teeth to slowly pull your panties down and off ... :D

That's certainly a good start!

A Fruity Request

While I do not honor every request I get for posts here, this one was simple enough once I found the right phallic symbol (actually, a banana was specifically requested). I am contacted by a lot of foot fetishists, so I imagine these will please a lot of the people who follow this thread.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I apologize for the inconsistent appearance. I played with different settings and filters to try to bring out the banana's color. I hope you foot lovers love this!

Attachments

• Banana01.jpg
    Banana01.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Banana02.jpg
    Banana02.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • Banana04.jpg
    Banana04.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Banana05.jpg
    Banana05.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Banana06.jpg
    Banana06.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
Fantastic! I think there are great, have enjoyed a lot of your pics on this thread, you are awesome, keep it up!

While I do not honor every request I get for posts here, this one was simple enough once I found the right phallic symbol (actually, a banana was specifically requested). I am contacted by a lot of foot fetishists, so I imagine these will please a lot of the people who follow this thread.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I apologize for the inconsistent appearance. I played with different settings and filters to try to bring out the banana's color. I hope you foot lovers love this!

Fununun
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

YES! Sexy feet.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I don't usually get turned on by feet, but after seeing your face a moment ago and thinking of you doing this to something else...damn, I enjoyed the image.

Not a foot fetishist as such, but love the control you have with your feet. must be virtuoso at a foot job.

I shot this of myself for another thread this morning:

I figured as long as I had on the stockings, I should fulfill a long standing request here, as well:

attachment.php

I hope these meet with your approval!!!

You are incredible. I would love to spend time with your animals too. I have two dogs and three cats.

Now if you can actually peel that with your toes, I would predict an onslaught of marriage proposals! :D

I haven't tried peeling a banana with my toes, but I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue:

attachment.php

But, of course...

It had to be done!

Not a foot fetishist as such, but love the control you have with your feet. must be virtuoso at a foot job.

I've never had a complaint!

You are incredible. I would love to spend time with your animals too. I have two dogs and three cats.

With our animals?

Hmmm... sounds kinky....

I'm in!

Attachments

• ChryStm1.jpg
    ChryStm1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 2
Back