Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollie

I'm too old and not sexy. I found a few year old photo to add before I head for the bed.
Maybe not good enough for here but the people in the bar liked it.
This thing will vanish in a week. Aren't you glad?
B7eja

God, Roo, that was awesome. But you know which one I had been talking about. ;)

And AKL, little pieces adding up to a whole lot of erotic.

Thank you, sexy man. I never thought my zebra pants were sexy

If you wanna see something bold...click here. Don't say i didn't warn you.. :devil:

that was....wow...that was...omg...that was...give me a minute here...that was bold...thank you. i would most certainly like to eat those words.

but can you show me... confident? :)

Holy shit!! Very hot Belinda!

mmm glad you enjoyed that one, FD

that was....wow...that was...omg...that was...give me a minute here...that was bold...thank you. i would most certainly like to eat those words.

but can you show me... confident? :)

Im flattered you like it so much! (Also thats the appropriate response for that picture)

COnfident....now you are just fishing for more pics. Patience...

Im flattered you like it so much! (Also thats the appropriate response for that picture)

i can wait....i'm still waiting for my heart to stop pounding... that one...well...that ass went to 11 :) thx for sharing :)

Already on page five! Wow ladies! You all are such a sexy bunch! I won't waste all the room commenting on each one, but you all have given me a confidence boost to contribute as well.
*deep breathe* Okay, this pic is several years old and my phones camera wasn't very great then... But I hope it qualifies as sexy as I felt very confident while taking it!

Last edited:

They're getting better all the time. I like confident, aggressive, taunting. ... give me a minute with a thesaurus and I'll come up with some more adjectives.

Already on page five! Wow ladies! You all are such a sexy bunch! I won't waste all the room commenting on each one, but you all have given me a confidence boost to contribute as well.
*deep breathe* Okay, this pic is several years old and my phones camera wasn't very great then... But I hope it qualifies as sexy as I felt very confident while taking it!
tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

Definitely qualifies. And then some.

tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

Love the angle....very sexy...and thank you for sharing!:devil:

tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

very lovely! very sexy!

tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

That's sexy as hell!! Thanks for posting...;)

To all the ladies who have posted here, and really, on all the other threads. You are brave, You are beautiful., You inspire. Thank you. Seriously. Thank you.

tn_zpse5szkwkh.jpg

Beautiful stuff ;) Thank you all for sharing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back