DGO's New Unthread!

I'm going to have to figure out how to trap you so that you can stay longer. :heart:
Good Morning D G O :) trap me ? :) now what would you if you did;)
want to try and keep up with me this Morning I have to go and have a Tire changed on my Truck,maybe stop for a Coffee on my way Home then rake the Lawn a bit not all of it cose I dont want to get to tired out ;):)
Have a great Weekend :)-:rose:

Good Morning D G O :) trap me ? :) now what would you if you did;)
want to try and keep up with me this Morning I have to go and have a Tire changed on my Truck,maybe stop for a Coffee on my way Home then rake the Lawn a bit not all of it cose I dont want to get to tired out ;):)
Have a great Weekend :)-:rose:

It seems as though you'll be too tired for anything I have in mind. :D Now, just what kind of grass are you cutting?

Find time to rest and enjoy your weekend.

It seems as though you'll be too tired for anything I have in mind. :D Now, just what kind of grass are you cutting?

Find time to rest and enjoy your weekend.
Good Morning have a great Weekend :) - :rose:
I was raking the dead Grass and Leaves that were covered by the Snow ;)

Today I was trying to get my glasses that fell behind my bed. I slid down and ended up on the floor. I couldn't get up. Worse part ever is that my bedroom looks like a house on cops!

It took me 40 minutes to realize I wasn't getting up on my own. I said a little prayer and laughed. I pictured the lady singing, "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.Only this time it wasn't funny. For some reason the office phone number isn't on my phone anymore. Oh, to get to the phone, I had to pull the bedspread and sheet toward me to reach it. I got ready to google the building and suddenly I couldn't remember the name of where I live. I thought to myself that God didn't bring me this far to let me die on the floor. Duh idiot, google the address. Google got the address and dialed the number for me. The officer manager and maintenance (a former student) came to my rescue. I wasn't hurt because I literally slid out of the be.

If I didn't procrastinate, it wouldn't have happened! I was going to get my medicine. Okay, I know that Walgreen's delivers, but for some unknown reason my new card doesn't work!

I want to thank all of my FB friends who include me in their prayers. This could have been worse.

I will never again laugh at those messed up homes on Cops.

Today I was trying to get my glasses that fell behind my bed. I slid down and ended up on the floor. I couldn't get up. Worse part ever is that my bedroom looks like a house on cops!

It took me 40 minutes to realize I wasn't getting up on my own. I said a little prayer and laughed. I pictured the lady singing, "Help, I've fallen and I can't get up.Only this time it wasn't funny. For some reason the office phone number isn't on my phone anymore. Oh, to get to the phone, I had to pull the bedspread and sheet toward me to reach it. I got ready to google the building and suddenly I couldn't remember the name of where I live. I thought to myself that God didn't bring me this far to let me die on the floor. Duh idiot, google the address. Google got the address and dialed the number for me. The officer manager and maintenance (a former student) came to my rescue. I wasn't hurt because I literally slid out of the be.

If I didn't procrastinate, it wouldn't have happened! I was going to get my medicine. Okay, I know that Walgreen's delivers, but for some unknown reason my new card doesn't work!

I want to thank all of my FB friends who include me in their prayers. This could have been worse.

I will never again laugh at those messed up homes on Cops.

Don't know whether to file this under Comedy or Tragedy! Maybe Farce?

havent stopped in for a while OMG are you ok now -hope so

Physically I'm fine. Crappy things always happen to me in groups. I didn't tell you about the day my glasses flew out of the cab, did I? That was about 10 days ago.

I called for a taxi. While I was waiting, I realized I didn't tell the dispatcher that I didn't want a van. A van came and the driver looked so dejected thinking I was going to send him back. It was my mistake. I sat in front and put my glasses on the dash while I was putting on my seat belt. I didn't think anything of it until he made a left turn and they flew out of the window. It's funny now. The driver retrieved them and they're okay.

My students used to ask me how I came up with these funny stories. Some of my stories were funny, others I just dressed them up a bit.

Physically I'm fine. Crappy things always happen to me in groups. I didn't tell you about the day my glasses flew out of the cab, did I? That was about 10 days ago.

I called for a taxi. While I was waiting, I realized I didn't tell the dispatcher that I didn't want a van. A van came and the driver looked so dejected thinking I was going to send him back. It was my mistake. I sat in front and put my glasses on the dash while I was putting on my seat belt. I didn't think anything of it until he made a left turn and they flew out of the window. It's funny now. The driver retrieved them and they're okay.

My students used to ask me how I came up with these funny stories. Some of my stories were funny, others I just dressed them up a bit.
Hi :)
so any other exciting things happened to you since I was here last ;)
you know by the sound of it, I think you should have a Chain on your Eye Glasses ;) :) -take care :rose:

737c82a9dc8d5f8db372863e05a52c16--eyeglasses-chain-diy-sunglasses-holder.jpg

wow you cant remember where you put it yikes!
oh since Iam here Hi :)

I'm always misplacing things. The item that I lose most often are nail clippers. I probably have a couple dozen!

Funny thing is that I usually find stuff where it should be!

I'm always misplacing things. The item that I lose most often are nail clippers. I probably have a couple dozen!

Never lose things either -- they may disappear for a time but never gone. Things usually just aren't where they need to be. That I understand.

Never lose things either -- they may disappear for a time but never gone. Things usually just aren't where they need to be. That I understand.

I find looking for things very rewarding. While looking for a clipper, I found a ten dollar bill. While searching for black thread, I found a lost earring. I love these treasure hunts.

I find looking for things very rewarding. While looking for a clipper, I found a ten dollar bill. While searching for black thread, I found a lost earring. I love these treasure hunts.

The treasures to hunt for with you -- please -- allow me to assist. I'm pretty good at finding things. Sounds like a great time. One never knows what one can find. :D

I've still got a nail clipper I got almost fifty years ago.... It's probably the only thing I use that often that I haven't lost.

Back