subtle flashing

So you don't like to get peeks, though the changing room doors, or curtains..? :)

In my dreams!
Must be fun to be on the receiving end!
I can imagine many a happy moment when I got home and relived the moment...
:devil:

All of this talk is making me want to take a shopping trip later today...I want to see an accidental subtle flash at the store. Such a naughty little treat :)

Something for her to wear around her house. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20131023_143004.jpg
    IMG_20131023_143004.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 717
First time poster. New member. Don't bite....lol....

When I was 18 (I'm 49 now) I had a summer job in the big city, and moved away from my parents to stay with some hippy friends of the family. These people were very casual about their clothes, although for the innocent 18 year old they tried to be more modest. And I wasn't the only person living there for my job. Another was one of my co-workers who was a woman who had been a another friend of the family's for a long time. She was about 10 years older than I was, and was a slender and very pretty brunette. She was like a big sister to me, except she wasn't. These people had dogs we liked to play with too, and one morning when only the two of us were in the house I was with her in the living room laughing and playing with the dogs. She had on a very short bathrobe, and was sitting on the floor with her legs underneath her. As she played with the dogs she separated her legs, and I suddenly realized she had no underwear on, because I could see her curly brown hair down there, and even her slit. At first, I don't think she realized, or more likely just didn't care. But then, even though I was trying to hide it and be subtle, I'm pretty sure she could tell that I was glancing down her way once in a while. She didn't cover up, but instead got a secret smile, if you know what I mean, and kept on rough housing with the dogs, and giving me a few more peeks at her pussy. She pretended she wasn't flashing me, and I pretended I wasn't looking, and it went on that way for quite a few minutes, as I recall, including a few glimpses of her small breasts. Finally, she got up, gave me a warm smile, straightened and tied her robe, and said she was off to the shower. That was 30 years ago, but it's still a warm memory for me, since it was really the first I ever saw one outside of magazines. And knowing that she seemed to be doing it on purpose, almost as a little present for me, made it special.
That's a very cool memory.

Something for her to wear around her house. ;)
Sexy, like always

This is a passion of mine and I could write a book on all the experiences I have had with the wife, a swing buddy and some other ladies. One aspect that I enjoy is following my lady friend about 20 feet away in order to watch other people's reactions. Nowdays with small video cameras, you could save some amazing memories. One quickie for now...

My wife was wearing a crocheted halter top and because it was so revealing, we drove to another town to play. The top had fairly large holes over its entire surface except the nipples, where they were a touch smaller; but if you LOOKED, you could plainly see that what you were seeing was SKIN, AREOLA AND NIPPLE (i.e. Her breasts were clearly exposed) I watched her enter a fancy soap store in a mall, and for a while nothing happened... until.... a middle aged woman standing in line next to her started staring at her chest. I was in the middle of the mall aisle outside the store and I could plainly see the realization and AROUSAL spread across her face!! The other woman took a small step back so that my wife would not notice her staring, but stare she did. It was a great turn on for me to see this woman's behavior and affect change. After my wife paid, the woman stepped out line in order to eyeball my wife's breasts while my wife browsed some more, great fun and sexy as hell!

Provocative

This is a passion of mine and I could write a book on all the experiences I have had with the wife, a swing buddy and some other ladies. One aspect that I enjoy is following my lady friend about 20 feet away in order to watch other people's reactions. Nowdays with small video cameras, you could save some amazing memories. One quickie for now...

My wife was wearing a crocheted halter crop top and because it was so revealing, we drove to another town to play. The top had fairly large holes over its entire surface except the nipples, where they were a touch smaller; but if you LOOKED, you could plainly see that what you were seeing was SKIN, AREOLA AND NIPPLE (i.e. Her breasts were clearly exposed) I watched her enter a fancy soap store in a mall, and for a while nothing happened... until.... a middle aged woman standing in line next to her started staring at her chest. I was in the middle of the mall aisle outside the store and I could plainly see the realization and AROUSAL spread across her face!! The other woman took a small step back so that my wife would not notice her staring, but stare she did. It was a great turn on for me to see this woman's behavior and affect change. After my wife paid, the woman stepped out line in order to eyeball my wife's breasts while my wife browsed some more, great fun and sexy as hell!

PMs welcome, any topic!

Last edited:
Wish I could

I am too chicken to do this but the idea is very exciting to me.

tumblr_mtgzu1gDpW1sz3j0ro1_500.jpg

I like the idea of my wife wearing a short summer dress on holidays.
I would like her to wear sexy lacy panties and sit on a high stool at the bar.
Hopefully she would occasionally accidently flash her lacy panties at passing handsome men who are approaching the bar.
I would like them chatting to and and seducing her, and enjoy it even more to watch a handsome man take her by the hand away from the bar.

Not sure if it counts but I occasionally drive through town centres with my black dildo - I try to make eye contact with women with it in my mouth...

We were hiking one hot summer day and we came across a secluded little pond that looked perfect for a swim. Being a bit more open than Bill tends to be I suggested a quick skinny-dip, he wasn't to keen on the idea but I was. So off came the shorts, t-shirt and sneakers and in I went. After cooling off a bit I came out and to dry off I walked around half of the pond while he took a few photos.

He suddenly started waving and gesturing towards the path, turned out he had heard some voices and didn't want to yell and bring attention to us. I thought he was crazy till I finally heard the chatter. I made a dash to the water but realized I could never swim across before the voices came upon us so I raced around to some heavy bushes to try and hide.

I should have swam, I never even made the bushes before two young men came into view. Totally busted. Still I tried to hide behind the leaves but it was too late, they had seen me. While behind the bush I tried to flag Bill to bring my clothes but he was chatting with them and they seemed to be laughing about my predicament, Bill included. He finally called over to say that he had warned me what might happen and I had to live with my decision. I started to yell back "What an ass you are." but only got out the "What an ass" part when the two young gents yelled back "From our view we agree.", they weren't referring to Bill's attitude.

Mind you that I was a bit peeved at his comment but somewhat pleased by their quick comeback. This whole situation was a bit more than subtle flashing but my options were somewhat limited. Do I walk back and try to cover the naughty bits till I reach my clothes or do I dive in and hope I can reach my things on the shore while still in the water? The idea of wet clingy shorts and shirt didn't thrill me, at least not like positive attention can thrill me.

I was trying to decide when they broke open a backpack and took out a few beers, giving one to Bill and offering one for me. My mind was working overtime, the leaves didn't hide much, the attention and the sun were warming me up again and now the idea of a beer had my thirst going.

Thirst, chance of sunburn, anger and a bit of excitement made up my mind. No big deal if they see a bit more and it would bug Bill a bit also, so out I came from the branches and strolled the last hundred feet or so figuring as soon as I got there I could cover up. Wrong. As I got closer Bill looked a bit shocked but Tony and Jack were all eyes and whistling their approval. Not to mention Jack met me about 20 feet away and handed me a very cold beer that kept my hands busy for a while trying to open it and keep the cold moisture from dripping on me.

It was too late to worry about what was being seen by then and the look on Bill was worth it and I was enjoying the ogling. I did half heartedly try to be a little discreet but that caused more compliments and whistles, an ego boost for sure. When I did reach my stuff I was a whole lot less inclined to cover up than I should have been, to the point where I spread out my t-shirt and sat on it. Bill was so not prepared for that but calmed when I took my pack onto my lap and rummaged for my hair brush, at least I was partly covered from the stares. But as we all know, brushing damp tangles from your hair causes a lot of wiggling and jiggling. By the time I was done the pack was on the ground beside me and my t-shirt was absorbing moisture that was not from my earlier swim or the beer that was now empty.

Tony was quick to bring me a second one that did manage drip, one cold drop on my right nipple and a few good sized ones into the still tangled mat of lower hair. Damn, did I jump with that sensation, straight back onto my elbows while my legs straightened with my ankles nearly four feet apart. Even Bill got a laugh from that and I got some more whistles. We did settle down a bit after that and Bill calmed down and Jack and Tony were able to carry a good conversation once their tongues were reeled in. It turned out to be a very pleasant day.

I do hope I wasn't too long winded for this thread. I tried to keep it short. I was fun to tell about that afternoon.

Wonderful. I like stories. This one made me warm. Hope you'll share any more you have if you get the chance.

The Flash

I have never done the flashing but I have been flashed. I was at the doctor's office sitting in the waiting area.

Across the room was a drop dead gorgeous Hispanic lady. She was likely in her late 20's and she was wearing a short black skirt, heels and low cut blouse.

I kept looking over at her and trying to be inconspicuous as her husband and young boy were there with her. It was very difficult to not stare as she had no nylons on and she kept shifting in her seat. Occasionally she would look up, and afraid she would catch me I naturally would look away. As her and her family got up to go to the door, her husband and son in the lead, she looked me straight in the eye, smiled and opened her legs wide showing her shaved pussy. She walked past me with a smirk on her face while my chin was hanging very low.

That was the best doctor's visit I ever had...

Thank you

Wonderful. I like stories. This one made me warm. Hope you'll share any more you have if you get the chance.

Nice comments work wonders for loosening things. I will do more on select subjects.

great story

We were hiking one hot summer day and we came across a secluded little pond that looked perfect for a swim. Being a bit more open than Bill tends to be I suggested a quick skinny-dip, he wasn't to keen on the idea but I was. So off came the shorts, t-shirt and sneakers and in I went. After cooling off a bit I came out and to dry off I walked around half of the pond while he took a few photos.

He suddenly started waving and gesturing towards the path, turned out he had heard some voices and didn't want to yell and bring attention to us. I thought he was crazy till I finally heard the chatter. I made a dash to the water but realized I could never swim across before the voices came upon us so I raced around to some heavy bushes to try and hide.

I should have swam, I never even made the bushes before two young men came into view. Totally busted. Still I tried to hide behind the leaves but it was too late, they had seen me. While behind the bush I tried to flag Bill to bring my clothes but he was chatting with them and they seemed to be laughing about my predicament, Bill included. He finally called over to say that he had warned me what might happen and I had to live with my decision. I started to yell back "What an ass you are." but only got out the "What an ass" part when the two young gents yelled back "From our view we agree.", they weren't referring to Bill's attitude.

Mind you that I was a bit peeved at his comment but somewhat pleased by their quick comeback. This whole situation was a bit more than subtle flashing but my options were somewhat limited. Do I walk back and try to cover the naughty bits till I reach my clothes or do I dive in and hope I can reach my things on the shore while still in the water? The idea of wet clingy shorts and shirt didn't thrill me, at least not like positive attention can thrill me.

I was trying to decide when they broke open a backpack and took out a few beers, giving one to Bill and offering one for me. My mind was working overtime, the leaves didn't hide much, the attention and the sun were warming me up again and now the idea of a beer had my thirst going.

Thirst, chance of sunburn, anger and a bit of excitement made up my mind. No big deal if they see a bit more and it would bug Bill a bit also, so out I came from the branches and strolled the last hundred feet or so figuring as soon as I got there I could cover up. Wrong. As I got closer Bill looked a bit shocked but Tony and Jack were all eyes and whistling their approval. Not to mention Jack met me about 20 feet away and handed me a very cold beer that kept my hands busy for a while trying to open it and keep the cold moisture from dripping on me.

It was too late to worry about what was being seen by then and the look on Bill was worth it and I was enjoying the ogling. I did half heartedly try to be a little discreet but that caused more compliments and whistles, an ego boost for sure. When I did reach my stuff I was a whole lot less inclined to cover up than I should have been, to the point where I spread out my t-shirt and sat on it. Bill was so not prepared for that but calmed when I took my pack onto my lap and rummaged for my hair brush, at least I was partly covered from the stares. But as we all know, brushing damp tangles from your hair causes a lot of wiggling and jiggling. By the time I was done the pack was on the ground beside me and my t-shirt was absorbing moisture that was not from my earlier swim or the beer that was now empty.

Tony was quick to bring me a second one that did manage drip, one cold drop on my right nipple and a few good sized ones into the still tangled mat of lower hair. Damn, did I jump with that sensation, straight back onto my elbows while my legs straightened with my ankles nearly four feet apart. Even Bill got a laugh from that and I got some more whistles. We did settle down a bit after that and Bill calmed down and Jack and Tony were able to carry a good conversation once their tongues were reeled in. It turned out to be a very pleasant day.

Dont try to cut it short for me, or anyone else!
Thank-you.

T

Dont try to cut it short for me, or anyone else!
Thank-you.

T

Thank you for enjoying that version, I an considering filling in more of the details and the events of the rest of the day and maybe trying to post it on the story side of Lit. As you can see a little encouragement gets results with me. Poor Bill's most used statement is "Don't encourage her. Or we all might get in trouble."

Back