Seeking Role Players and Inspiration! 2011

Sweetp4u

Mischief Maker
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Posts
14,736
This is not a discussion thread but a bulletin thread. Please take replies to PM’s and use the PM (Private message) feature to contact members seeking co-writers/ Role Players / Partners etc.

The idea of this thread is to be seen as available to new co-writers / ideas or those who want to write a certain theme/story but need a co-writer. Or post a story idea that others might use. With that in mind, try to use either

ISO (in search of) or Looking for Co-writer(s) / IDEA as a subject line to help readers find the right places to pause Also try and remember to revisit often and edit old posts out with a note when the search is over.

Briefly explain the story idea:
Boss / Secretary, Student / Teacher, Historical, Sci-fi, etc

I want to write / I like to write: (brief explanation here or list of themes) BDSM, Anal, Nonconsent, Mature, romantic etc. Can even mention whether you seek a ‘quickie’ or want a more in depth SRP.

I’m looking for: (What kind of character would you like to work with? If you have any preferences at all. Also keep in mind when requesting that everyone loves creative freedom so try and keep restrictions/requests minimal.)

How many role players wanted initially: 1 on 1, multiple. (after it’s started and people might vanish, please use the Threads that need Players <-- link thread stickied on SRP forum for established threads seeking more players.)

(Send feedback or additions to me via PM )


Sweetp
 
If any females are intrested in this idea then PM me...

A man kidnapps a sucessful business woman and trains her to be his pet woman/sex slave. He treats her like a dog. He keeps her in a cage at night, makes her walk on all fours, and forces her to eat out of dog dishes.
 
A new year a fresh start!!

RED DRAGON ON THE WATER- TAVERN

This is a tavern thread. Maybe it belongs in the loung area. But for now I am launching here. I will be the bar tender this will be a open thread. Looking for ladies that wish to work in the tavern. While I have yet to pick a time referance I am willing to place the the bar any where in the world that we can agree too.

The R.D.O.T.W was last seen on AS (Ancient Sites) a long time ago (mid 1990's). Then it was located in what is now present day New York or Manhatten, .(1614–1674), when the Dutch controled the island. If you were a writer on AS please let me know. I would love to bring the Dragon back to life.
 
Last edited:
I got another idea recently, I’m not sure why, all of my ideas tend to revolve around school or torture? Maybe because I’m sick of exams and ready to kill? Maybe. Anywho, I’m looking for a dominant man to play the role that I’m about to describe. Must be able to post once every two/three days, 5ish paragraphs a post.

Daniela Manier had been at the top of her game the whole way throughout her four years at high school. Always the envy of the girls, the topic of school gossip, and of course, the girl every guy wanted. She started school off a shy, young, happy girl and changed into a superficial bitch. Popularity got to her head eventually and it led to rumors about her being a tease and such. She ignored the attempts made by boys who weren’t as high up in the ‘food chain’ and laughed at them with her friends. Her blatant meanness and cruelty were never enough for anyone to stand up for themselves.

Your character was one of those boys who Daniela made fun of after he nicely asked her out. He became her main boy to tease and torment in the halls, laughing at his love of school and nerdy glasses. He tries to ignore her comments and giggles, but it starts to eat at him. It works him up so much that he creates a plan to kidnap her during the summer after graduating high school, knowing where she would be working.

There is a heck of a lot that still needs to be developed, but as usual, I’m in a rush so I won’t forget it. So, things can still be changed, my heart isn’t set on anything yet. But basically what I want to happen in this story is for your character to be kind of mean and spiteful towards her, mocking her, etc. Humiliating her. Eventually I’d like the two characters to not only have the rough kind of sex but the lovey dovey kind So, please pm with interest after you looked at my srp profile (so you know what kinda crazy girl you’re dealing with.)

Ps, my inbox deleted everything in it, including some new ones. Please re-pm if interested :D
 
I've got one RP up that needs players but I'm still looking to join another, if it catches my fancy.

For samples of my writing please refer to my signature.

Happy RP'ing all.
 
Star Wars RP

I'm looking for a Female writer to start a Star Wars themed RP with.
I'm open to most settings though I know the least about post Return of the Jedi/Legacy era.
I'm very open on settings and races so drop me a PM if you would like to talk more about it.
 
I'm Back and looking for new girls to role play with pm me if you want anything.
 
current ideas that have not gotten flesh out are,

something futanari (either playing as one or with one)
hiring a butler for more than just housework

anyway, pm me and we'll rough something out
 
Hello Lit

I'm returning from hiatus for about the one hundredth million time and am looking to get back into some writing.

Some ideas I'm thinking of which need fleshing out:

Time Travel, whether a person from the past being flung into the future or a present person having to deal with the oddities of the past.

Inner city student uprooted to a small town lifestyle, culture clash occurs.

An Assassin who finds he cannot go through with his final assignment or one who must live with when the choice he makes affects another.

But yeah, I'm looking for female writers, mostly for 1 on 1 threads, but I'm open to being in group threads with other writers too. Feel free to PM me if anything appeals.

Thanks!
 
Hi all, I am looking to write a thread of more... non conventional purposes and am in need of one literate, active, and interested female partner.

The concept of this thread is not based off of any movie or literature that I know of, so if you find that it is like it, then that is by co-incidence only.

The actual thread is based off of a tentacle/ plant like being whom is naturally 'growing' on an alient planet. Your character will be a researcher who is from earth, and whom has just discovered this planet. Upon exploration, your character comes across this being whom seems rather docile compared to most plants.

The thing about my plant is, it is intelligent, highly so, and reads the concious and subconcious mind of those whom come into direct contact with it. So the premise is that your researcher either A) takes it back to earth, or B) studies it on the foreign planet. Either way, my plant creature once reading the female's mind comes to the conclusion it wants to mate with this female, hence coming to the second plants ability.

It can morph it's limbs into any form of apendage, such as dildo's, penis's, whatever really ;). The plant usually feeds off of animal pheremones to survive, but finds that the human female is much more sustaining, and as such he breeds her.

I know this is a bit off the right field of kink, but if your interested, please feel free to let me know. Thank you all for your Time.
 
Well, ive given it several months and i have not heard from my Co-writer, I am looking to either Restart the thread but i would prefer just to pick it up from where it current is at,

LF Literate Female writer who plays a college student who has harbored a fantasy and has wanted to date the local "Bad boy" of the college campus, Biker, hot head, yadda yadda, what she doesnt know is that the "bad boy" is a Were-leapard.

Please feel free to read the story as it currently sits and let me know if you are interested,

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=698055
 
high school reunion thread. 5, 10, or 15 years? anyone interested, could have all sorts of jealousy, lesbian, gay, bi, trios, spouse swapping, that sort of thing going on.
 
okay, i'm going to do a poll thread so people can have a say in age of characters
 
high school reunion thread. 5, 10, or 15 years? anyone interested, could have all sorts of jealousy, lesbian, gay, bi, trios, spouse swapping, that sort of thing going on.

I threw my vote in on the pole
 
Hi,

i'm looking for a girl to fool around with through mail.
I prefer she is in a relation/married, since i'm in the same situation already for 8 years.
This play could be seen as a 'secret affair' and be a turnon next to the daily life.

if it's not too much to ask i would prefer a girl from gtm + 0, 1 or 2
like that we have about the same hours of activity.

How would i like to play around? just a few mails a week. Make the other totally horny. Though things shouldn't always be as serious ;)

any girls up for it, just pm me!
 
"You Pay to Stay" (OPEN: MALE/FEMALE)

deleted
 
Last edited:
I had an idea for a thread; I’m looking for one female, looking to play a medium to long RP, depending on her tastes.

Here’s the base idea for the plot- I won’t go too far in detail, so we can talk it out and really make this a collaborative roleplay, really built around each other’s characters and ideas. A girl in her late teens, without being a minor, of course, would need money (Maybe she was thrown out from a public school and has no choice but to turn to private? Maybe she just wants some spending money? Please, send me ideas, even if you decide not to try it out.) and to get that money, would be babysitting some child while the father was away. Anyhow, somehow the uncle, much younger than the father, maybe in his early to mid twenties, would come and meet her. The girl would be attracted and would and inevitably attempt to seduce him.

Please, if you manifest any interest for a single word in that post, PM me and I’ll be willing to rebuild the entire RP around it. Just as long as it fits more or less with my SRP profile. (There’s a link in my signature.)
 
I took a mini-break.
And now I'm back.

I'd love to do a Harley/Joker thread with someone, but I need to be honest-
I'm a very picky gal when it comes to my Mistah J. If you're interested in taking up a thread with me with these two, send me a PM. I'm thinking of either a focusing of the love/hate between them, or a re-imagining of how they came to be a couple.
 
Starting Rp again

Hi all!

I'm interested in rping in these forums again. I don't have a definite story idea in mind, so if you have one, feel free to pm me. :)

:rose:
 
Back
Top