The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, I just got an idea for a story. I'm just not sure how a girl would feel playing some who thinks they're going crazy.

A close friend of mine lives in Rockledge. So, he may get a taste of it or he may not.. but yeah, nothing is too far inland for Florida
hey... I have a friend in Rockledge too.
-nod nod-

One of those storms is gonna be bad enough FL might just float off.

bah. we had 5 that one year.. all it did was kill the economy in the middle of the state!

Well... now you have me seriously contemplating some nachos. :p

How was your day?

Nachos are one of my favorite foods. LoL

My day was alright... I didn't nap like I wanted, but I did have an idea for a possible story idea. I've been thinking about it on and off all day.
I got to work at noon and worked for a few hours then had to pick up the kid to drop her off a slumber party and then went to my brother's house since he and wife are out of town. I'm watering plants, checking on the bunnies. I worked out while there and then figured I earned some nachos. LoL I've had a craving since this afternoon.

How was your day? Find a bit of sleep?

Nachos are one of my favorite foods. LoL

My day was alright... I didn't nap like I wanted, but I did have an idea for a possible story idea. I've been thinking about it on and off all day.
I got to work at noon and worked for a few hours then had to pick up the kid to drop her off a slumber party and then went to my brother's house since he and wife are out of town. I'm watering plants, checking on the bunnies. I worked out while there and then figured I earned some nachos. LoL I've had a craving since this afternoon.

How was your day? Find a bit of sleep?

Haha.. you're just a bunny-having family!

I got some sleep, yeah. I think my schedule is a little messed up, too, which I need to work on if I don't want to be driving at ridiculous hours when I leave. I've still got a little time with that, though.

What's your story idea, if you don't mind sharing?

Haha.. you're just a bunny-having family!

I got some sleep, yeah. I think my schedule is a little messed up, too, which I need to work on if I don't want to be driving at ridiculous hours when I leave. I've still got a little time with that, though.

What's your story idea, if you don't mind sharing?

I don't mind sharing I'm going to put my brainstorming little bit on my thread since that's a good place for it. :)

I'm not surprised your sleep schedule is screwy, but can be fixed eventually. So, does it look like you're in the desert till fall or will you get to go home before then?

LT: Fuuuuullll ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back