Curious & Experiences

Finding a regular buddy would always be a good thing... safe sane and discrete

Yes, very difficult to find though...

Still searching here but most are players, not just a regular professional guy like myself who just wants to stroke and be stroked.

Sigh.

I was curious until I went and picked up a tranny in a bar in NYC. I was in my mid 20's. Since then I have had a few experiences, but nothing regular. I would love to find a hot pre-op TS for regular meetings.....

Yes, very difficult to find though...

Still searching here but most are players, not just a regular professional guy like myself who just wants to stroke and be stroked.

Sigh.

I know exactly what you mean so you aren't alone. When, on different fora, I get to chat with a 'regular' type of guy we are always too far apart for it to go ahead. It seems there are plenty of us about but seems impossible to identify and find a suitable man close enough. Frustrating.

I know exactly what you mean so you aren't alone. When, on different fora, I get to chat with a 'regular' type of guy we are always too far apart for it to go ahead. It seems there are plenty of us about but seems impossible to identify and find a suitable man close enough. Frustrating.

Any luck so far?

Its been interesting hearing about and chatting with others about their curiosities and how they finally too the step to experiences. I would haven't thought there would be as may to share their stories and feelings.

The refreshing part is that there has been chats that didn't start out with a role play or imaginary sex scene, just some feeling shared, not only with me but others.

Thanks

Last edited:

No kidding.

My last guy I met online - we traded emails and thoughts for 2 weeks - just disappeared. Probably just couldn't meet, even though it was in a bar, near my hotel. Could have just been a good chat and nothing more but I guess I understand, I have flaked last minute. Went back to the room, took a long shower and came twice on my king bed imagining what could have happened.

Dang. Hard again... ;)

No kidding.

My last guy I met online - we traded emails and thoughts for 2 weeks - just disappeared. Probably just couldn't meet, even though it was in a bar, near my hotel. Could have just been a good chat and nothing more but I guess I understand, I have flaked last minute. Went back to the room, took a long shower and came twice on my king bed imagining what could have happened.

Dang. Hard again... ;)

Rest and start over again?

Still looking for my first cock. Getting closer though I am chatting with a guy in lake geneva that has a delicious looking cock!!!

I will on Skype tonight as I'm in a nice hotel and nothing better to do than stroke and watch.

There are many with similar feelings

Looking for first experience here, both nervous and excited thinking about it...

Finally admitted to myself and then to my wife that I'm bi - technically bi curious - a couple of years ago. Haven't done anything about it except on line for reasons of health, safety, opportunity and lack of a partner but this is an interesting conversation. Married, white, 65, and curious but nervous so may just chat for a while longer. Based upon online chats and play, tend to be a bottom and have explored that with toys and some help from my wife, but still curious. Have had a few close call experiences over the years but nothing real and I remember actually concluding that women were complicated enough to figure out and put aside for a long time any thoughts of the other side of the street.

Last edited by a moderator:

That seems to be it...

I took the plunge a couple years ago. I was scared to death but once his cock was in my mouth the nerves were gone. It was hot. I went back two more times.

Back