Roleplays between Nadie87 and AlwaysFaithful

Jesh smiles and as they drove she couldn't help but lean over, skimming her lips up and down Charlie's throat. Teasing the woman who would be come her lover tonight. "Mmm Stay focused on the road now." She murmured huskily as she kissed and nipped teasingly. She didn't touch the woman in any other way except her lips.
 
Charlie smirked as she felt Jesh's lips on her skin. She tried her best to focused on the road."That's...nnggg.....easier said then done." she said with a groan. Since she knew she was driving, she only had that one beer and that was quite a while ago. She was sober, but what this woman was doing to her made her feel like she was drunk. Her head was swimming and by the time she had pulled up to Jesh's house she was ready to take her right there. But she needed more room than the crapped front seat of her car.
 
Last edited:
Jesh smirked, she'd have been more than happy to have been taken in the front seat of the car. But instead she reluctantly slid out and led Charlie inside. "Hi, pal." She murmured with the big dog before she turned to step up to Charlie, kissing her deeply again.
 
Charlie murmured herbown greeting to the dog before she pulled Jesh toward her at about the same time she stepped up to her. She kissed back with equal passion, gripping the back of Jesh''s neck to keep her in place. Charlie liked to take charge in situations like this. She pushed Jesh up against the nearest wall and used her entire body to pin the brunette against it. She grabbed Jesh's thighs in a silent request to wrap them around her waist as she kept her pinned to the wall as she continue to explore her mouth. She pulled back to breath then began kissing and nipping at Jesh's neck, sucking hard on the pulse point and leaving a mark on her skin.

"I need you in bed." She said breathlessly then bit down on the spot she had just marked. "Or I will just fuck you right up against this wall.
 
Jesh groaned lowly as Charlie backed her into the wall. She loved when her partner took charge like this. Her own hands tangled in Charlie's hair, she wrapped her legs around Charlie's waist, and moaned when she kissed along her throat. "Mmm, upstairs. Though I don't mind being fucked against the wall." She muttered before gasping at the bite. Her whole body shuddered in arousal. Her hands left Charlie's hair to run up and down her back, pushing at her shirt, wanting it up and off.
 
Charlie chuckled then let Jesh down and pushed back to peel her shirt off then moved to remove Jesh's before kissing hee again for a long moment. She lifted Jesh off of her feet and carried her up the stairs and to the bed. She placed her down and gently nudged her down on her back before laying on top of her and kissing her again.
 
Jesh helps get their shirts off before wrapping her body around Charlie as they made their way upstairs to Jesh's bedroom. Nipping at her new lover as they kissed and explored each other's bodies. Arching up she pressed against Charlie as her hands ran over the other woman's back.
 
Charlie kissed around Jesh's neck, then down to her breasts. She kissed around her chest then circled around her nipple with her tounge before taking it into her mouth and sucking gently while she teased the other. She switched and closed her mouth on the other nipple. She continued for a bit longer before kissing her way down, stopping at her naval and kissing and licking the soft skin of her abdomen. "Mmmm~ god you are so beautiful~" she whispered as she began slipping Jesh's pants and underwear down her hips and legs.
 
Last edited:
Jesh whimpered and arched into Charlie. Her skin shivered under Charlie's touch. She helped wiggle out of clothes then reached to undress Charlie. She pressed her lips to Charlie's throat, skimming lips and teeth. "Mmm it's been way too long.l She muttered softly.
 
Charlie slid back up and groaned when she felt Jesh's lips and teeth on her skin. "Fuck!" she hissed. "mmmm~ yeah? Well I will have to make up for the time you lost then~" she said playfully then kissed Jesh deeply as she reached down between her legs and began teasing her folds slowly. "ohhhh~ so wet" she chuckled as she continued her slow strokes.
 
Jesh bucked up against Charlie, moaning deeply at the feel of her hand between Jesh's legs. Pleasure coursed through her body as she eagerly returned the kiss. Her hands gripped Charlie's shoulders, nails digging in as she arched to press into Charlie's touch.
 
Charlie continued her exploration of Jesh's mouth while she moved herself against her hand that was inbetween Jesh's legs and then slowly pushed into her. Using her hips, she pushed into the brunette deeply and began thrusting as she sucked on Jesh's tounge then pulled back to let out a moan and nibble her lower lip.
 
"Ph god" Jesh gasped when Charlie pushed into her. She kissed the woman again. A dance of tongues as her hands ran up and down her back as Her body arched up eagerly. Pleasure coursed through her and she figured it wouldn't take long to push her over the edge.
 
Charlie groaned low in her throat as she continued her thrusts, her own release building due to the friction cause my her own movent against her hand. "god~ you are so fucking hot." Charlie murmured as she sucked and licked along Jesh's neck, keeping up with the pace of the brunette's hips. "you are about to make me come already."
 
Jesh hissed and moaned low in her throat. Bucking her hips her own hands drifted over Charlie's body and down between her legs. Stroking and trying to add to her pleasure. "Good Come with me." She murmured her voice breathless as she was pushed over the edge of her release. Crying out in pleasure her body tensed through her release.
 
Charlie panted then her muscles suddenlt tensed and she cried out with Jesh as she climaxed. She lowered her mouth down onto the brunette's in a deep kiss. It wasn't the last orgasm she would give Jesh that night. Later she laid in bed, one arm around Jesh. She thought about heading home, never wanting to stay until morning. Charlie didnt care for the morning after awkwardness a one night stand might come with. But she found herself hesitating, which was odd for her. She never thought twice about leaving, but for the first time she felt content with a woman. She was even willing to deal with the morning after. Why did Jesh have this effect over her? She pondered this as she stared up at the celing then, out of habit, she began to lightly hum to herself. She kept it soft, in case the brunette was already asleep.
 
The pair brought each other a lot of pleasure over the next few hours. Finally they curled up, Jesh was breathing deeply. Normally she didn't care for her lovers spending the night but she didn't really mind as her and Charlie relaxed. She was half asleep when she heard Charlie's humming. Rolling over to face her Jesh smiles. "Sounds nice." She whispered as they laid there.
 
Charlie stopped humming then turned her head and smiled "Thanks." she said then pulled Jesh in close, deciding to stay with her. She figured we rationalized it by telling herself she needed to give Jesh a ride to get her car from her shop. She continued her soft humming as she played with Jesh's hair then soon slowly dozed off, sleeping surprisingly comfortable through the night.

In the morning Charlie woke to find herself spooning Jesh. She smiled and made no moves to get up and simply placed a kiss on Jesh's bare shoulder as she laid there. A few moments later, the doorbell can be heard. Charlie had fallen back asleep by then
 
Jesh sleepily snuggles agiainst Charlie as she drifted off to sleep. The next morning she woke to the doorbell and the loud rapid barks from the dog. Groaning she reluctantly got up shr Going on an oversized t shirt she headed downstairs to answer the door. Her big Merle dog stood at her side, rumbling. She'd admit the dog gave her peace of mind and a sense of safety. "Still gotta name you." She muttered as she moved to the door, it had a big glass window so she peered out it before opening the door.
 
Charlie groaned as well and just simply laid there for a few more moment before finally sitting up and throwing on the shirt she wore last night and her boxers before following Jesh down the stairs.

Evan stood at Jesh's doorsteps. She was there to inform Jesh of her father's execution date set. Elliot had called and asked the favor since he found out that she lived in the same town.

"Jeshicka Rodriguez?" she asked when the door was open."You might not remember me. But I was a part of the investigation involving your father."
 
Jesh nodded slowly "I remember you. You married Katherine Doyle, one of my grade school teachers." She said quietly. She didn't mention what else she remembered about Katherine, it wouldn't bring up good memories for anyone. "What can I help you with?" She asked cautiously, wondering why the cop was at her door at 8 in the morning when Jesh would rather be waking Charlie up slowly in a very pleasant way.
 
Evan nodded. "Right, I am here to inform you about your father. He is set to be executed in a few weeks." She pulled out a card and handed it to Jesh. "If you want any more information, like the exact date, here's who to call." Evan stepped to leave but spotted Charlie turning the corner.

"Charlie? What are you....." She began then noticed how she was dressed and remembered how early it was. It didn't take a genius.

"Uhhhmm" was all Charlie got out. Evan just shook her head " It's ok Charlie. You are an adult and what you do is none of my business." She said. " I just find it a bit of a couincidence you and your old friend got together after all this time."

Charlie was confused for a moment. Then she realized. The little bit she heard helped her put it all together. "Oh shit" She murmured, everthing finally clicking. So, that was why Jesh seemed so familuar to her.
 
Last edited:
Jesh takes the card. "Oh um, thank you." She knew this day would come, had dreamed of it for a long time but now that it was here she didn't know what to feel. She heard Charlie approach just as she was about to say goodbye to Evan. She heard the exchange and turned to look at Charlie, her eyes getting wide. "Hell." She muttered. That's why she felt so at home with Charlie.

To be honest she hadn't thought of her childhood friend in a long time. It was usually only when she was stressed or upset that she remembered Charlotte singing to her when they were children.
 
Evan looked between the two young women. Apparently what she had just said was news to them. She diecided to make a quick exit and let the two sort out what they were feeling. "Ummmm...I'll be going now." She said as she turned "Have a good day and I guess I will see you later Charlie." With that Evan left.

Charlie had no idea what to say. What where the odds that Jesh was the same girl from all those yeara back. That she had moved to her town. And, that they have slept together even before they knew about their connected pasts. Charlie finally spoke up.

"Well... if I didn't think morning afters could be awkward enough." She said, trying to lighten the mood with humor. She walked over to Jesh and stood next to her, giving her a reassuring smile. "I think we have some catching up to do." She said as she placed her hands on Jesh's hips, slowly caressing. "How about over breakfast?"
 
Jesh chuckles awkwardly. "Yeah morning after are awkward enough without this added in." She muttered but leaned into Charlie. "Yeah breakfast would be good. I think we have a lot of catching up to do." She led the way to the kitchen and began hunting her fridge. "I have the ingredients for omelettes or I think I have pancake mix." Jesh offered as she stared the coffee
 
Back
Top