Hubby sucking cock

Ladies if you could watch your man suck a cock or do anal would you?
Thanks for starting this thread, it's my new favorite. I wish my wife was in to it but unfortunately she's not at all. Thing about it, for me anyway, is that when a woman is turned on by it and really into it, that is what makes it so incredibly hot. Maybe one day...

hubby sucking cock

My wife loves to watch me sucking another mans cock, especially after it has been her pussy and has cum dripping from it.

Maybe like this?

I haven't. Seriously, how would you suggest starting that conversation?

My wife told me a while ago it would be he best of both worlds if she were being fucked and licked at the same time. I told her I would love to please her that way and would love to have a woman licking her while I fucked her. She said "who said you'd be fucking me? Maybe I want you licking me while I get fucked."

Lynn, if this is a fantasy of yours, maybe you can bring this up at the right time and ask him if he would be open to it. Maybe start out with you, hi and a woman(if that floats your boat) and then move to you, him and another man? Then ask him how he would feel if you wanted to be fucked and licked at the same time. Ask him about if he would be ok with another man licking your pussy while your man fucks you and ask him if he would lick and suck your clit while another man fucks you? Then the ultimate question is "Honey, what would you do if you were sucking my clit and his cock popped out while he was fucking me? His cock is glistening with our juices and it big and hard...what would you do?" Put it back in me? Or...would...you...maybe...take...him...in...your...mouth...and suck his cock?

hubby sucking cock

She sure is, I wouldn't trade her for anything and not just for her sexuality.

My wife told me a while ago it would be he best of both worlds if she were being fucked and licked at the same time. I told her I would love to please her that way and would love to have a woman licking her while I fucked her. She said "who said you'd be fucking me? Maybe I want you licking me while I get fucked."

Lynn, if this is a fantasy of yours, maybe you can bring this up at the right time and ask him if he would be open to it. Maybe start out with you, hi and a woman(if that floats your boat) and then move to you, him and another man? Then ask him how he would feel if you wanted to be fucked and licked at the same time. Ask him about if he would be ok with another man licking your pussy while your man fucks you and ask him if he would lick and suck your clit while another man fucks you? Then the ultimate question is "Honey, what would you do if you were sucking my clit and his cock popped out while he was fucking me? His cock is glistening with our juices and it big and hard...what would you do?" Put it back in me? Or...would...you...maybe...take...him...in...your...mouth...and suck his cock?

that is wonderful. I love the advice and scenario. Wonderful!

This is one of my biggest fantasies!

I met with a couple she didnt know her hubby liked cock. So we set it up for her and i to 69 while he fucked her doggie. He would pull out i would suck him the. Reinsert him in her. It took 3-4 of these cycles for her to catch on. She turned as be slide his cock in my mouth gasped for air and screamed suck that cock, fuck his mouth baby. It was on then i sucked for a while then she said trade his his cock so we switched as soon as i was balls deep in his mouth she yelled suck his cock baby your my cocksucking bitch now. She was addicted to man on man crom that day on. Was a great time for all.

could

could always just fake it . lol make a bunch of slurping noise as if you where on it .

My wife loves to watch me sucking another mans cock, especially after it has been her pussy and has cum dripping from it.
I am so jealous! I would love for my wife to want to watch or help me suck on a cock!!

Watching two men suck each other off is one of the most erotic things to me. I so much love watching how much they get into it.

Watching two men suck each other off is one of the most erotic things to me. I so much love watching how much they get into it.

I totally agree, when they are really in to it, and not just going through the motions. But I've only seen video, never saw it live.

I'd love to suck a cock or cocks as my wife watches, but she would not approve at all! She refuses to play at all, so I guess this will always be a fantasy for me. I can hope that one day I might meet another like miunded man or a couple.

Back