So I've Decided to Suck a Cock

Hell my first time was very nerve wracking. I had a gay friend who, one afternoon, I worked up the courage to tell him I thought I mightb like cock, and asked if I could give him a blowjob. Since it was my very first sexual experience with anyone, I was horrible. I had no idea what I was doing. I didnt even make him cum, poor guy. I wanted to make it up to him, but the fucker outed me to our group of friends and it pissed me off so bad I never spoke to him again.

Nowadays, I love to suck cock. I used to find those random hookups to feed the need, but now I would much rather wait and find another guy in a similar situation...bi, married, and not really getting it at home. I like to keep steady friends for taking care of mutual needs, that is more fun to me now. And a hell of a lot less dangerous.

Ive had pretty decent luck on CL, Ive found a couple of steady guys through there, but I always had my best luck through Yahoo messenger back in the day. Shame they shut the chat rooms down.

As far as your questions, I say do whatever you feel like when you're in the moment, never say never. I always said I never wanted to kiss a guy, that was a level I never was comfortable with...until one night a guy started kissing me and I realized I loved it. Same with getting fucked. I never really wanted to, because it always hurt like hell when I would do it while masturbating. I had one guy play with my hole while he was giving me a world class blowjob, then said he wanted to fuck me. I was so hot and turned on that I nearly begged him to. Now I really like getting it in the ass.

And swallowing his cum....yes, do it.

Good luck to you, and make sure to give us all the juicy details when you finally get to
 
Hell my first time was very nerve wracking. I had a gay friend who, one afternoon, I worked up the courage to tell him I thought I mightb like cock, and asked if I could give him a blowjob. Since it was my very first sexual experience with anyone, I was horrible. I had no idea what I was doing. I didnt even make him cum, poor guy. I wanted to make it up to him, but the fucker outed me to our group of friends and it pissed me off so bad I never spoke to him again.

Nowadays, I love to suck cock. I used to find those random hookups to feed the need, but now I would much rather wait and find another guy in a similar situation...bi, married, and not really getting it at home. I like to keep steady friends for taking care of mutual needs, that is more fun to me now. And a hell of a lot less dangerous.

Ive had pretty decent luck on CL, Ive found a couple of steady guys through there, but I always had my best luck through Yahoo messenger back in the day. Shame they shut the chat rooms down.

As far as your questions, I say do whatever you feel like when you're in the moment, never say never. I always said I never wanted to kiss a guy, that was a level I never was comfortable with...until one night a guy started kissing me and I realized I loved it. Same with getting fucked. I never really wanted to, because it always hurt like hell when I would do it while masturbating. I had one guy play with my hole while he was giving me a world class blowjob, then said he wanted to fuck me. I was so hot and turned on that I nearly begged him to. Now I really like getting it in the ass.

And swallowing his cum....yes, do it.

Good luck to you, and make sure to give us all the juicy details when you finally get to

awesome post...:)
 
After many years of constant wondering, dreaming, and fantasizing, I have decided I am going to give a guy a blow job for the first time. I know this is not life changing for most of you out there, but for me it's a pretty big deal and I needed to go somewhere and let it all out.

I've been married for 10 years now to a wonderful girl who has no idea of my curiosity and things are going fine. This are things that I have wondered about since I was probably 17:

*) What is it like to give a blow job?
*) Could I commit to swallowing?
*) What if I kissed a guy?
*) What is it like to be fucked? literally :)

I don't know what it is but the thought of giving a blowjob always made me feel... kind of sexy. Like I could have that power and control of a guy. To feel his cock get hard and feel his cum shoot into my mouth.


I've thought about this for years, and I just had my birthday, and by golly - I'm gong to do it.

Since there's no one I can talk to about this I wanted to post this out into the universe and keep a log of my effort and experience as I look to give a blow job.

It is a pretty big deal. You enter a secret life. Be ready to change how you think about men.

What is it like? I think most men enjoy the thrill, the 'taboo', and mostly the pleasure of getting another man off.

Swallowing? Only if you're very comfortable with the guy. One poster mentioned the act is much more pleasurable if you're friends or make some sort of connection with the guy. He's right. I also need to be attracted to his body. If I'm hot for the guy and we get along great, I'll be happy to let him cum in my mouth.
Same with kissing - depends on the guy.
Haven't been fucked, so can't comment on that.

Giving a blowjob IS very sexy. Good luck to you!
 
Thank you all again. I still can't wait for the first time I hold a dick and put it in my mouth.

I'll always remember the first man I ever did it with. He told me (via an e-mail, well before we actually consummated our correspondence with real cock to mouth oral sex), that once I'd tasted a man's cum, I would want to taste it again and again. He was certainly right. I am wishing you the very best as you seek out your first man to bestow your oral gifts upon, and just want to add that it is all about the commitment. Once you've made up your mind (as you have), then you need to follow through, stick with it, pursue it for as long as it takes until you finally hook up with that right guy.

Once he's there with you, naked, erect, and ready to enter your mouth with his cock, it's really a matter of commitment, though, if things are working... if you've got a an attractive, nicely-built guy and you've been clicking together, well... nature will take over. And, of course, the biggest commitment of all is when you know he's about to cum, and you want to swallow it, and then, there it is... there's no turning back. The sperm is flowing out of his dick and down into your throat. Once that happens, once you've swallowed semen, your'e a cock sucker and a cum eater, and will always be.

The only thing I can to add to the great advice already given here is, take your time. Don't rush into anything that you don't feel 100 per cent comfortable with. As for CL, there is potential there, but it's the proverbial haystack that needs forking over constantly. Be sure to post a very descriptive ad. Make it known exactly the kind of guy you're looking for, what you want, as well as what you are not looking for. Be descriptive. Publish your copy and, depending on the response you get, re-write it, and publish again. I believe you can update your ad every two days or so. Do that like clockwork. And change the headline every so often. Keep experimenting with attention grabbing, evocative headlines. It's a lot of effort, but my experience has been, it does get results.

I've been practicing at this for the better part of 15 years... especially the last five. Lately, I seem to be drawing some great responses. There are always the lame-o's that obviously don't read what I write, and come at me with the old "Let's meet right now, and let me fuck your ass", and that sort of thing, but every so often, I hear from a guys who have a lot more going for themselves, and are willing to make something work. Again, it's all about commitment... both parties being committed to making the best possible experience happen, all in the right time and under the right circumstances.

I seem to have hit gold this coming week. Recently, I had responses from no less than three quality married guys. (I'm one, myself). We have been corresponding for at least two weeks, and, as circumstances are just so, I will be sucking off no less than three different cocks within a three-and-a-half-day period: One Sunday evening; another Monday morning, and one on Wednesday. So effort does pay off over the long run. That, and staying committed to making your desires come true... doing all it takes, even when it seems you're going nowhere. Keep going. It'll happen, and once you're going down on another man's big, gorgeous hard penis for the first time, it'll be amazing.
 
Last edited:
Good advice here. Yes, it is a big step to decide to become a cocksucker.
My first was fair, the second was awesome, mind-blowing and still gets me hard and it was 15 years ago. I use CL with mixed results. I put an ad up Monday and sucked a married horny guy within about 4 hours. He had a small cock, but loved getting blown well. Another sent a pic of a sexy cock and he hasn't responded back. And then there are the responses from the same 3 or 4 weirdos who I avoid. Sometimes you will get a response weeks after your ad is up. I only meet married guys. and only at their house. Hard to arrange, but better for me. I do have 2 guys who I contact at different times.
I sometimes go 6 months really not in the mood to suck, but then the urge hits and lookout, somebody is getting blown, lol. I put in headline, "you host" and it saves time.

I have had many great times sucking many nice guys who had NEVER had a great, loving blowjob. It feels so good to finish them off and they are shaking and moaning and you swallow and smile and they say wow - thanks, unbelievable.

Have fun and be safe
 
I have just wanked a guy for the first time since my teens. It was under a toilet stall in the motorway services, and it felt great. His velvety cock shuddered and spat into my hand, and I licked the cum a bit. I am keen to suck a cut cock soon. Hope your experience is great.
 
Yes, it is a big deal to do something with a guy for the first time, esp. because you've wondered about it for so long and not tried it. It's natural to feel nervous, etc. At any rate, I can relate to your post, as I was 12 when I had my first fantasy of blowing a guy (and must've been 10 or 11 when I first noticed-noticed a guy), yet I didn't take a cock in my mouth or ass until my 20's.
My 2 cents on your questions:

*) What is it like to give a blow job?

Hard to describe. I guess it's all about how you see yourself doing it - having power over a guy, or feeling sexy at giving a guy pleasure, or see yourself as a cumdump.

*) Could I commit to swallowing?

That's entirely up to you. Personally, I knew if I sucked, I'd swallow, which is why I didn't give a blowjob the first time I had sex with a man.

*) What if I kissed a guy?

Unless he has a beard, the physical sensation isn't that different from kissing a woman. Mentally, however...

*) What is it like to be fucked? literally

My first actually wasn't painful, probably because I'd stuck other things in my ass, although he did struggle to penetrate me, and to keep his cock in me. It was, well, different from anything I'd done before. It was exciting, and nerve-wracking, when he put my ankles on his shoulders, as I knew there as no going back, and in seconds I was going to become "officially" gay.

feel free to post or pm any questions for me
 
Myself I am also a married man. I have had M2M a few times but never sucked one without a condom. I am very curious myself and really want to do it without one. I am just very nervous and if whoever I meet is being truthful of his health. I fantasize all the time about how it would feel and taste. Would love to look up at my man at the moment he explodes and watch the expression on his face as his eye roll back into his head while his hands firmly pull me further down on his shaft. Maybe soon who knows


Ask your prospective partner to show you test results for HIV and STD's and if they have been with anyone since the last test. Just the fact that they have been tested means they also care about safety!
 
Update #2

Hello again. Thank you all for your posts and all of your help. I've said it before but I really mean it - it's nice to be able to express this side of myself and feel welcomed and accepted.

So I've tried the squirt thing and never really got past the "send me a pic now and meet me in a parking lot so you can blow me". I've pretty much given up on that system.

Craiglist is a very mixed bag. Half are just like my squirt experience with some people who claim they are in the same situation but are difficult to email back and forth with. I'm not against it but losing faith.

I am surprised that I have been in some good conversations with you fine folks here at Lit. Not was I was expecting. I've been messaging with two guys who are so supportive and helpful as well as some guys who seem to be genuinely interested and in similar situations. Nothing more than some good-faith promises to meet up for drinks (OMG guys am I going to go on a date with a guy?!?!?!?! - weird, and yet cool). Hopefully we will get together in the next week or two. I'm trying to play it cool even though I am the furthest thing from cool.

I'm keeping the faith and will let you guys know all of the juicy details when they happen.
 
Nothing more than some good-faith promises to meet up for drinks (OMG guys am I going to go on a date with a guy?!?!?!?! - weird, and yet cool

For some reason, 'a night out with the guys' is more accepted than saying you have a date. ;-) Cool, and not generally considered weird. What you do on said night is /your/ business...
 
Update

I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?
 
I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?

I guess your other thread took care of your itch
 
You are not alone. And yet it seems like the fucking hardest thing in the world to find a guy who will let you suck his cock?!? Maybe I am being to fussy but I am as scared as I am committed. I would prefer to meet someone who is at least compatible. I mean it would be shitty to get together with a guy for fun and find out after you swallow his load that he is a complete asshole. I want this to be a shared experience. Still not even close to rest stops or ABS. Fuck man lets just have a beer and if it works it works and if It doesn't, say levee. Dam it.

Where's all the married cock at?
 
I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?

I know where your coming from. I while back I decided it was time to explore my curiosity and give a blow job for the first time. Thought it would be easy. Tried cl tries Squirt and silver daddies and every time I set something up they back out. Guess it just wasn't meant to be.
 
In Australia

there are websites you can join. I can't believe that isn't also true in the States. Mind you, having said that, finding someone within "striking" distance could be another matter.
 
There was never any question of my NOT sucking cock. It sees I'm predisposed to doing it. It's either in my genes or its in their jeans. I don't recall ever making the conscious decision. I was sucking cock at school, and although there was one particular friend I did it with a lot, I was easily persuaded to do with it other guys too as a one-off. And I once I got into relationships with older more mature guys it seemed entirely right and natural that I suck them off. I'm not much of a conversationalist, I can't really contribute to sophisticated dialogue, but I can suck cock. This is my moment to shine, with a thick firm pulsing cock deep in my throat and the imminent anticipation of a mouthful of spurting spunk. I'm in control. My tongue, my suction will make that happen. So this my role in life. It might seem slutty or cheap but when I meet a new guy and there's some kind of erotic spark there I'm already anticipating sucking his cock. It's like I'm thinking, you don't have to go through all that seduction thing, I'm a push-over. Can't we just cut to the chase, take me back to your car, or your motel room, get your cock out and let me suck it for you, it's OK, there's no long-term commitment - unless you want it….


Oh, you're such a cum slut! :D
 
Loving It...

tristantrotsky, if only I had been that adventurous at a young age..

It's never too late. I was fortunate in that I had some generous tutors who allowed me the opportunity of appreciating just how good sucking big dominant cock could be. I shall be forever grateful to those kind and well-hung gentlemen… let me know how things work out for you
 
It's never too late. I was fortunate in that I had some generous tutors who allowed me the opportunity of appreciating just how good sucking big dominant cock could be. I shall be forever grateful to those kind and well-hung gentlemen… let me know how things work out for you

Sounds to me you were trained right. Slaps your face with my cock
 
I've found that there are a ton of married bi guys within 5 miles of me, but none of us can host.

I blew one in his car, but I really don't like that level of risk. I like to be indoors and to take my time.

I've flaked on a few guys when I was just starting - lost my nerve. Other times, someone sounds interesting and then starts getting pushy or creepy.

I've thought of posting on CL to form a bi "Dad Band" - we use "Band practice" as a reason to get together without the wives.

I AM NEVER GOING TO GET TO GIVE A BLOW JOB.

Fuck. It's impossible to find someone who is not sketchy or full of shit.

I'm not even being rejected based on looks. I haven't gotten that far yet. It's like the only option is to meet someone at a truck stop. How do I find a normal guy who wants to play?

I'm out of ideas. Anyone have a suggestion?
 
Back
Top