Hot chat that jumps the shark

People that dive bomb you with an extreme fetish in a hot chat are:

• Delusional and think you will get in to it or take one for the team.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Rude and have no understanding of etiquette

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • A giant green jello douche bag that gets off on the shock value.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justforthefun

Literotica Guru
I have had a few chats that go from hot to weird quickly. A couple of times it's happened because I did not look at the persons profile to see that they seem focused on a particular kink I may not find interesting. Honestly, when I'm horny already and get a PM that says "hey I'm a bi guy too let's chat about bi guy naughty stuff" I don't consider it could lead to jello anal douches, or whatever.

It seems counterproductive to not mention a need to include a particular extreme fetish up front. Doesn't that lead to constant clashes or at least a bunch of cancelled chats? Is it bad etiquette or a just need to shock?

I have had a few chats that go from hot to weird quickly. A couple of times it's happened because I did not look at the persons profile to see that they seem focused on a particular kink I may not find interesting. Honestly, when I'm horny already and get a PM that says "hey I'm a bi guy too let's chat about bi guy naughty stuff" I don't consider it could lead to jello anal douches, or whatever.

It seems counterproductive to not mention a need to include a particular extreme fetish up front. Doesn't that lead to constant clashes or at least a bunch of cancelled chats? Is it bad etiquette or a just need to shock?

Lmao. Had a few of those.

It's no different to real life, except that all the weirdos get corralled here so the chances of finding the person you may or may not be looking for are close to zero. Most of the fun I have here are non-sex topics. I stopped playing a long time ago - it does get frustrating. Most of the time it's from people dropping an exchange half way through, so you're like Hello??

The places I hang out for chat (when I do, which is not so much these days) there's usually an upfront discussion of kinks and what's of particular interest to each participant (and people will usually post their preferences in their profiles). In places that aren't like that, one usually works up to it ("Say, I'm really into XYZ, would you be interested in something along those lines?") rather than diving right in without warning ("I put on my wizard hat and robe"). :)

Back