West Richland Tavern.

Rex made sure the rowdies had finished their dust up before returning to the kitchen where he got back to work preparing the items that chef had told him to work on. He really wanted to speak with Tess and let her know what he was hoping to accomplish. His time at the Tavern had been the best time for him in many years and he hoped he would be able to create a career to forward with and help the Tavern succeed.
 
Tess' rounds were interrupted by the shouting, she watched the whole ordeal with the same slightly narrowed eyed look her mother used to give her when she was about to be in serious trouble.

The whole thing died down rather quickly and she did not need to intervene, which was good because she wasn't sure she had it in her to do anything about it.

She felt a hand on her waist and a soft friendly, "How you been darlin'?"

One of her regular clients, Tom. A married hedge fund manager with a taste for redheads. It was too bad he'd married a blonde, and one who cared only for his paycheck. A man with money to burn was Tess' favorite kind of client.

"Doing alright, how are you?" she turned and smiled in her charming, knowing way.

"I'd be a whole lot better if we took a trip upstairs," he leaned in, the smell of scotch heavy on his breath.

"Give me ten and I'll meet you up there," she said cooly. She took a couple of empty glasses over to the bar.

"Might be gone awhile," she told Alexa, "hold the fort down for me, okay?"
 
Eric sighs deeply as Tess didn't even look at him and not so much as a word. ''Have fun'' The barely audible whisper was the only response he could manage. Standing up from the stool Eric watched his love, as she was talking to a regular client with money to burn. Turning his head away because he couldn't bare to see it, pinching the bridge of his nose to hide the stinging tears. Makes his way to the restroom punching the door open, walking on inside to splash cold water on his face. Snatching a paper towel from the dispenser drying his face. ''Better pull yourself together man.'' Telling himself this as he's looking at his reflection in the mirror.
 
Last edited:
Alexa looked off in Eric's direction of the men's room in sympathy, knowing he was jealous and the like. Honestly, she wished she could convince Tess to take a few days vacation with Eric and enjoy herself.

She sighed and continued to serve out drinks, sad that she never had someone who would get jealous about her taking a client upstairs, to hold or kiss her. She didn't know what that was like, to have someone care like that. Not like what Eric and Tess had.

She started fixing one of Eric's favorite drinks, knowing he'll need it when he came back out.
 
The loud rumble of Harley with straight pipes vibrates the one way front glass of the Tavern. The rider shut down the custom black chopper bathed in old school flames and flips the long kickstand down. Throwing a leg over the bike he would run his fingers through thick black shoulder length hair. Dressed head to toe in black leathers and heavy biker boots and gloves.

Pocketing his keys he ambles towards the door the college boys step back. Only standing 5'8'' he was well muscled with weathered face and a don't fuck with me glint in his dark eyes. The carding guy at the doorway waves a familiar face in, the biker smoothed his black goatee out. Stepping through the door removes his dark glasses, with a slight grin as only Eugene could. Tucking the glasses into his jacket pocket, reaching over the bar to tap Alexa on her shoulder.
 
Last edited:
"Yes, can I help-" The normal phrase was about to be let loose as Alexa turned around. Giving a squeal of delight, she leaned over the counter to hug Wolf. "Hey, there scoundrel! We've been missing you!!"
 
A big grin and dark mischievous eyes met Alexa's, as she squeals he rumbles a deep chuckle. Wrapping burly leather clad arms tightly around her, lifting the girl over the bar to hug her better. ''The one and only, Princess...I missed ya'll too. Grrrrmmmm especially you.''
 
She blushed and waited until he set her down. "Eric's in the men's room, and Tess is upstairs with a client," she explained. "Now what can I get for you?"
 
Lowering Alexa to the floor with soft chuckle ''Only if I have too...hmm what do I want? A Rebel IPA...for now.'' Turning the pretty young lady loose after letting what he said sink in.
 
''Things weren't going to work with a certain someone...she wanted a ring.'' Unzipping his leather jacket Eugene took it off, hanging it on the back of the stool. Revealing muscular arms with full sleeve wolf tattoos. His grin and wink was in response to her statement. ''Eric needs my sorry excuse of a big bro to run the shop...I'm afraid I left him hanging with all the responsibilities.''
 
Last edited:
"Yeah, both he and Tess are worn down," she said, finishing the Rebel and sliding it over to him. "Hannah up and left about 3 months back, it's been Tess running the place. Eric comes on over a bit, he's better at getting her to eat than I am. I barely have time to go outside and catch a smoke, I've ended up quitting."
 
Watching Alexa curiously as she pushes a mixed drink his way. ''Just tack that one on me too Princess.'' Unwilling to correct her explaining a Rebel IPA is a Samuel Adams beer. Eugene just lifts the mixed drink called a Rebel experimentally sips it. ''Bro would have had more time with Tess...they wouldn't be as worn out and you would be smoking.'' Lifting the drink to her with a sly grin. ''To being a non smoker...my actions caused one good thing to happen.''
 
Last edited:
She rolled her eyes. "It kept me calm," she said. "I'd rather smoke than drink, anyways. Not that I haven't had a couple," she added, blushing a little. "But I know my tolerance. Would just rather smoke. A pack could get me through like 3 months."
 
Eugene grins as he lifts the glass to his lips, taking a drink his dark eyes linger on Alexa. It was quite obvious the gears were turning, the glint in his eyes was one of hunger. ''I know ways that would calm you better.'' Lowering the drink to the bar top leaning forward on his elbows. ''Lasts much longer than a cigarette...granted you might want one afterwards.''
 
Alexa raised her eyebrows playfully at Eugene, wondering what he was thinking. "Oh, you do? And what would calm me down and last longer than a smoke, but I may want one afterwards?"
 
Eugene's expression never changed, from the smoldering glint in his eyes to the knowing grin. ''Mhm, I do. It isn't that hard to answer Alexa, you could it's on tip of my tongue. Lifting his glass to take another drink, downing the contents of his glass sets it down. ''Once you've done it...He steeples his fingers in front of his chin touching it lightly. ''You wouldn't want it to end.'' Eugene finally chuckles at the way she was listening so closely. ''Your release would be very soothing.'' His hungry wolfish grin would speak volumes at this point.
 
Sliding his drink glass over to the prettily blushing Alexa. ''Couldn't think of a better time, Princess. His fingers would brush against hers if she took the glass. "I'd like a Sam Adams Boston lager please?''
 
"Sure thing," she said, bringing it up, feeling electricity between her and Wolf as they brushed fingers together.
 
''Thanks Alexa.'' And there it was, that spark of electricity one always hopes to feel. A slow, classic rock, favorite of the Tavern begins to play. ''If it was time for a break, I'd ask you to dance.''
 
She chuckled and looked wistfully up at the stage. "If we had more girls, I'd be up there right now," she said softly, passing him his lager.
 
Seeing her looking toward the stage with longing. Alexa. ''I meant would you like to dance with me?'' His dark eyes were hopeful she would say yes, truth be told he just wants to hold her.
 
Back
Top