Boys that act like girly sluts

MM, I never really KNOW that...
but I love hearing that someone feels that way, but by pictures of me

Need proof? I could show you ;)

But also I can guarantee you that any time you're posting pics here, you're causing erections all over the world :p

I've posted a number of 'leg' shots

realy I just jumped into this because I have always fantsised having a girly guy to play with, but I tend to stammer and turn red when I'm near one, lol almost like being around women also:eek:

That would be wonderful.. Just that thought.
Although one at a time is nice too

That would be wonderful.. Just that thought.
Although one at a time is nice too

I looked at the other posts that you posted and wow, just wow, I have a huge leg fetish and I tend to get carried away with kissing and sucking them

You guys are starting to make me feel very sexy ...
My PM box is open too.

god just those legs and your ass god damn, your ass is better than most women I see, not flat and your legs are so smooth and curvy...must control bitting

mm, a leg man... I love it wearing sheer nylon thigh highs, a garter belt. and maybe a nice thong.. to barely cover the entrance..

mm, a leg man... I love it wearing sheer nylon thigh highs, a garter belt. and maybe a nice thong.. to barely cover the entrance..

your making me drool at that thought, I love to run my hands all over them and suck on your thighs, I love to lick and suck and bite on legs and grip and rub

I'm loving your flirtations...you three just made me cum all over myself imagining the excitement that was brewing between you all. Wish I was on my knees to take all 3 of you in my mouth ;)

Back