Beating the Competition (Closed for Wolf Vixen)

Barry felt Sandra's wrists struggling to free themselves, and he felt her trying to twist, be it to throw him off balance, or just straight up escape. He could also tell though, that the attempts were half-hearted. The way that she was rubbing herself against him told him that she was enjoying it, and that though the scene dictated a fight from her, that she wanted it. "Going to have to do better than that deary." He hissed against her lips before crushing his back to hers. He felt her mouth open, and though she gripped his bottom lip between hers and bit, he again knew that it was with only a fraction of the true fight she had in her.

It took but an instant for Barry to think of what he wanted to do next. His hand dropped from her wrists, but only so that it could wrap quickly around her upper body. Between that hold, his own strength, and his grip on her breast, he picked her up and turned them, keeping himself between her legs so that she couldn't kick him in the groin. He lowered himself to his knees and then quickly, and as roughly as he could justify, dropped Sandra to the ground. The impact freed his bottom lip from her mouth, and he looked down proudly at his soon-to-be-conquest.

Barry's frame immediately covered Sandra's then, his hands quickly catching her wrists and pulling them above her head once more. He then let himself writhe on top of her, letting her feel the bulge of his erection through the rough material of the jeans they both wore.
 
Hearing his taunts made Sandra want to fight more, but at the same time she didn't want to hurt Barry in a bad way and have this fun ended too soon.

His hands dropped from her wrists and it took her a moment to realize her hands were free. By that time she went to grip his back, to set nails into his shirt he was already picking her up and turning her around. The impact of being dropped on the ground took her breath from her and yet it wasn't as bad as it could have been if he would have been standing. Before she collected her breath, let alone her thoughts he was on her again, his hands re-gripping her wrists and pulling them above her head causing her body to arch up into his.

He moved above her, grinding his already hard bulge into her wetness and it felt so good to her and yet she was supposed to be fighting wasn't she? Her hips arched up trying to dislodge him from above her. Her feet planted on the ground under her had her hips moving, one side arching before the other, hoping to throw him off. She pulled on her wrists using more strength than before, but knowing it still wasn't enough to break free even if she really wanted to...which she didn't.

As his bulge pressed into her mound a moan ripped from her throat even as her lips parted and as breathy as she was she rushed out, "Get off me you brute!" Sandra didn't want him to get off of her, but the whole scene called for it, after all she was supposed to be the helpless maiden...just in jeans. "You will be strung up for this, get off me!!" Her hips bucked up against him again but this time instead of coming back down quickly she found herself slowly grinding on his bulge before pushing herself back into her 'character'.
 
Barry heard Sandra's words, and felt trying to twist this way and that, trying to buck him off of her, but he knew it was hopeless. He was between her legs, and had her hands pinned. She would never have the leverage she needed to dislodge him, not until she already had a belly full of his cum, but all things in good time.

"Oh come now. Your words say one thing, but your body says another." Barry said, taunting her. "I can feel you grinding that slutty sex of yours against me. You're practically begging for it. How long's it been since you've had a good lay?"

As he spoke, Barry brought one hand down, aided now by gravity and a superior position, he could easily keep her pinned while he used his other hand for more...enjoyable things. His free hand dropped between them, and pressed hard against her pussy. "Heh, I can feel how wet you are through these clothes. Your tongue can lie, but your body can't. What say we have a look?" He lifted his hand to undo the button and pull down the zipper. He could barely hear it over her struggles, and that made things that much more enjoyable.

Barry actually found himself briefly at a loss of how to proceed. It would be very difficult for him to remove her pants with her struggling so, especially with one hand. He looked briefly from her pants to her face, shaking his head before something came to him. he rose more fully up on his knees, and in one fluid motion, pulled his hand free of her wrists and dropped it to grip her throat. The stun factor alone helped him out a little. He gripped one side of her waistband and gave it a rough pull down. It got as far as her ass before he had to move, putting a little more weight on her throat to keep her still, despite the nails that dug into his arm, trying to pry his hold loose. He didn't plan on giving her that much time though. His free hand gripped the left side now, and pulled them down to her ass. One more motion, and he was able to lift her ass up and pull them past her ass to her knees.

With Sandra's pants around her knees, Barry knew she wouldn't be able to run, or even buck him off with much force. So he released his hold on her neck and had to fight to get her wrists once more. He took a brief moment to examine the damage to his arm. "Nothing too bad. I thought you had more fight in you than that. I guess not." Barry said, still teasing her. He used his firm grip and position to pin her hands above her head again, and when his free hand moved between her legs this time, it found her bare and sopping wet sex.

"And you tried to say you weren't enjoying this." Barry said, letting his fingers tease around her wet opening before pushing two fingers into her.
 
Last edited:
Barry's first question, Sandra knew was just another part of the act, since he damn well knew when the last time was for her, just as it was for him. She turned her head, "None of your business you brute!" She bucked up against him again, this time with more force than she had used before, but again with no chance of dislodging him.

His hand dropped to between her legs and the moment she felt his touch she bit back the groan that threatened her voice, hell she was sure he would still hear it as she spoke, "Get off of me, I will die before you find out!" The more they played their parts the more Sandra was getting into it. The thought of Barry taking her, having his way with her was only making her want it that much more. This was like a total change from her always in control and her never giving that control up, but with him it was so different, she wasn't quite sure why, but it was there nonetheless. As his fingers moved to unfasten her jeans she moved and struggled against him, her voice rising a bit more, "Stop, no, don't!" She knew she could get as loud as she wanted and they wouldn't be disturbed...the nice thing about having all this land to herself.

As his eyes moved from her pants to her face, Sandra couldn't help the smirk that slipped into place. While the idea of playing the helpless maiden was great, she was in jeans which made this much harder than it first seemed. Barry moved so quickly that Sandra didn't even have time to process it until she felt his hand grip around her throat. Her hands quickly reached for his arm attached that that hand, trying to pull it from her throat. His free hand ripping her jeans down a bit before the hand tightened even more at her protest. While it was a protest in the heart of the scene, it wasn't form Sandra, in fact she felt herself growing wetter and even felt herself caving in to him even more.

The next hard jerk had her pants down to her knees, one hand setting nails in the arm that had the hand around her neck while her other hand was taking swipes at his chest. His hand left her throat and before she realized what he was doing her hands were back in his grasp again. She struggled even harder than before, but even then felt her own strength weaning against the leverage he had on her. Barry moved to straddle over her knees, making sure she couldn't move them, much less taking a good portion of her fighting ability away from her.

His words teased and taunted her even more and she snapped her teeth at him, but just as his fingers brushed over her wet mound which made her gasp from the feel of those fingers. His next set of words barely registered in her head before she felt those fingers dive into her and caused her moan to rip from her, let alone her body arching into those fingers even more. Sandra was fighting herself to keep going with the fight and yet the feel of Barry's fingers inside of her was taking the fight out of her even more.

Sandra groaned a moment before her senses moved from her crotch to her brain once again, "Stop that, get off me...don't." She tried raising her hips up, but every time she did his fingers seemed to drive that much deeper into her, making her lose her train of thought to fight him.
 
Barry was in complete control now, and he absolutely loved it. He loved it that much more knowing that Sandra was enjoying it as much as he was. The shift between the two dynamics had been so swift and fluid, that he wondered if either of them could truly place when it happened.

Though Sandra played her role well, Barry had heard the gasp that his touch had ripped from her throat, and he could feel when the fight in her waned, even before she spoke again, with far less conviction than she'd had before.

"Aw come on sweetheart. I thought you were a fighter. Is this all you've got?"

Barry kept up his taunting, keeping that much of the scene intact as his fingers continued to push in and out of her. Every time she arched her hips to try and dislodge him, he just pushed them that much harder in on the following thrust, showing her what would happen if she resisted him. He even went another step further, ignoring the pain that he would feel in his wrist later as he let his thumb fall on her clit, circling and pushing against that sensitive and distended nub.

"Maybe I'll stop if you cum for me. Why don't you try and be a good girl and do what you're told for once?" Barry asked as he leaned over her crushing his chest to hers as his lips fell upon hers. His hand meanwhile, worked seemingly tirelessly on her wet sex, so hot and ready, that it was likely only a matter of time before the orgasm he wanted arrived.
 
Bary kept taunting her and the more he did it the more fight she found in her, yet the moment he did something to bring her senses to between her legs the more the fight waned. The feel of Barry's fingers driving into her, to teach her the lesson not to fight brought the fight out of her even more. She arched and bucked against his hand and fingers. The added addition of his thumb paused her fight as it sent new shock waves through her body.

As Barry taunted her even more with mention of being a good girl she glared at him, "Never," she screamed up at him as she arched up into him again and tried to force her hands out of his grip.

His lips crashed into hers again as his chest pressed solidly to her own. The feel of him above her was delicious all on its own. His fingers worked into her over and over, his thumb brushing and rubbing along her clit pushing her closer to that orgasm he so wanted. Her lips parted again, her teeth setting into his lip once more, this time biting harder than the first time. Sandra wasn't sure if the biting his lip was part of her act or the passion that was increasing in her as his fingers pushed her closer to that orgasm.

Her hips bucked, her teeth bit down harder as she still struggled against him, but just as she knew would happen her body exploded. Her teeth parted from his lip as her cry of pleasure shot through her and out of her throat. Her orgasm shocked her, came so fast and so strong she wasn't even prepared for it and found her hips bucking against his fingers for an all new reason...to keep her orgasm going.
 
Barry could sense the true struggle Sandra was going through. Her mind's will to fight him while her body ached to be able to give in. It was such a new experience, likely for both of them, that it wouldn't have surprised Barry at all to find that they could become addicted to it.

The feeling of Sandra's teeth setting into his bottom lip only made him try that much harder. His hand moved faster and pressed harder, his thumb worked furiously on her clit, moving faster and pressing harder with each passing second. That Sandra would come Barry knew was inevitable, it was simply a matter of when.

When that orgasm came, Barry couldn't help but drop the act, for now at least. He pulled his head back when he felt her teeth loosen up enough to let him. The cry that came with her orgasm was loud and uninhibited, but it did bring with it a renewed vigor it seemed, because Sandra's hips started to buck, and her pussy was squeezing and convulsing around his fingers as though they literally needed those invading digits in order to live!

Barry kept pace with Sandra, driving his fingers into her with every lift of her hips, his thumb working unceasingly on her clit as he tried to heighten and prolong the sensations that were shooting through her body.

Only when Sandra's orgasm finally subsided did Barry move once more. His hand pulled quickly out of her and moved behind him, gripping her pants where they were caught on her knees and pulling them down to her ankles. He only pulled them off of one foot, since he only needed that much to ensure he had enough room to finish this delightful scene. His hand then moved to his own pants, working first the button and then the zipper, a task made harder by the slippery juices that coated his fingers.

Soon enough though, he had the zipper down and was pushing his pants down. He leaned over Sandra as he did so, smiling down into her eyes as he did so, ensuring that her hands couldn't even move an inch. "There's a good girl." He taunted. "That slutty cunt of yours is probably ready for a real pounding now." Even as he spoke, Barry let his hard cock, finally free of the confines of his pants, which were now around his ankles, press against her lower abdomen.

After he spoke, he lifted his hand to her hip as he knelt between her knees properly. His one hand adjusted her hips just so, positioning his cock right at her moist entrance. His other hand then dropped immediately from her hands and gripped her hips so that, in the same motion, he could drive his overheated and needy cock into the hot and welcoming pussy that he knew was ready and waiting for him!
 
Barry's pace kept her orgasm riding that tidal wave through her body and just as it starts to wane the least bit his hand is moving once more. His lips long parted from her own and yet her mind didn't wish to work, still relishing in the orgasm that took her over. She felt him pulling her jeans down more, even felt her leg free and yet the moment it was free she felt the weight of him between her parted legs.

Sandra wanted this, needed this, needed to complete this with Barry more than she needed air. Her body writhed under him as she felt him fumble with his own jeans. The feel of that fumbling just brought her body back to the here and now aching for what was to come.

His words taunted her one final time and her lips parted to give him some proper come back, but the feel of his hard, hot cock pressed to her abdomen made her voice pause in her throat. Before she could find that voice again his hand moved from her own, freeing her once more during this whole scene. She started to reach for him even as his hands gripped her hips tightly and she felt the full length of him drive into her.

Sandra's nails found his bare legs beside her as the scream tore from her lips. The feel of him invading her, spreading her open for him with little room for resistance was possibly the best feeling she had felt thus far. Her hips arched, trying to drive him even deeper into her as her head tilted back and her eyes closed briefly. Her nails dug into his legs even as his hips drew back only to drive that length of him back into her depths. Each thrust drew a cry of pleasure from her throat and her nails digging in further into his legs.

Sandra was lost to the feeling, lost to Barry taking her as he wanted to. Her control completely gone and his reining high at that very moment. She felt her body tightening with an impeding orgasm and knew it would not be long before she was cumming for him again, being his good girl once more.
 
The feel of Sandra's hot and wet sex literally engulfing his overheated cock on that first full and driving thrust was almost more than Barry could stand. He lost himself in the feeling of it, and the only other things he felt were her nails digging into his leg and her arching herself up to him, cementing the fact that she truly wanted this as well.

From that point on, Barry was practically on auto pilot. He only did what his body needed, and that was to pull back, groaning as he felt the loss of her warmth around him, before gripping her hips and driving his cock home once again!

Each of those thrust pulled a cry from Sandra, and Barry's voice rose with each one of those cries. Their bodies moved back and forth, totally together and in sync, despite the roles they'd played in the scene to get them to this point.

Barry's orgasm built quickly, and he wasn't even aware of it until he felt the tingling in his balls surging up his cock. One more thrust from that point, which he didn't even try and stop or slow, and he gave one more mighty thrust, pulling her hips to him with almost violent intent. His cock erupted with his cum, his hot seed gushing from him with every thrust, for he sure as hell didn't stop. Every thrust now, just felt better and better, especially when he felt Sandra's orgasm rise to meet his. The scene was absolutely perfect, brought on by the sublime spontaneity of the scene that she had mentioned on a whim!
 
Each driving thrust into Sandra pulled more cries from her throat that were mimicked by Barry. Her nails setting solidly into his legs as his hands gripped her hips. It was perfect, amazingly perfect in every way.

As she felt Barry's cock swelling, she knew they were both close and no matter how hard she tried there was no holding it back. His driving thrust into her ripped the final cry from her lips as her body convulsed under his. Her walls spasming around his driving cock even as his seed spilled into her. Their orgasms seem to last forever, but she knew it couldn't have been that long...either way when her orgasm finally waned, her strength was completely lost. Her nails released their hold on his legs as her body sunk down against the ground where it all started.

Sandra's breath panted, her body sensitive to every slight touch and yet there wasn't anything she would have changed about anything that just happened between them. It was so natural, the switch of roles, that it made Sandra realize she was missing a great deal. But she also knew what she was missing she wouldn't have found with anyone else...it was only Barry, Barry was the key to it all.

Sandra smiled up at Barry, the pure enjoyment written clearly on her face as her eyes held so much more emotion than was there before. Here was a man that she brought to herself to teach and lesson and yet it was both of them that was learning, from each other. It was amazing and Sandra had no words for it. What she did know was that she could quickly become addicted to this man being around.

She reached for him just as he collected her in his arms. That totally completed the scene between them, hell it totally completed her for she never reached for another man in her life before now. To Sandra, that simple gesture spoke volumes to her.
 
The end of the scene was clearly signified by the way Sandra collapsed fully onto the ground once more, and by Barry's own sated body. Never before had he been so completely drained after sex, but now it felt so right to be so exhausted, especially knowing that Sandra was in the same boat.

One look down at the beautiful, albeit ravaged woman, and Barry could see the effect that the experience had had on her. The smile on her face was as wide as her exhausted face could produce, and her blue eyes almost shone as they looked up at him. With the last bit of his strength, Barry reached for Sandra, relieved that she reached for him as well. His arms closed around her, before he let himself roll to the side, putting himself on his back with her on top of him, and his flagging cock still inside her.

Despite everything that had just been both done and said, Barry just held Sandra now, not wanting her to feel the slightest bit alone or abandoned as she came down from what he knew was a powerful high. One hand stroked her auburn hair as the other arm just held her tight and close. They would move when she was ready, and not a moment before.
 
As Barry wrapped her up in his arms and moved to his back, Sandra went along for the ride. They ended up with her on top and yet his cock still buried inside of her, which made Sandra moan softly again. That was probably the most intense experience she had ever had and she had been through many, but usually on the giving end, not the receiving one.

Sandra rested her head on Barry's chest as she tried to find her breath and calm her racing heart. She could even hear Barry's heart pounding in his chest and knew he was recovering like she was. Nothing was said for a long while and that was perfectly fine for Sandra, as she wanted to bask in what happened as well as the feelings that seem to be flooding her at that moment.

This whole experience with Barry started out as revenge of sorts, a teaching of sorts...Sandra never would have thought in a million years that she would find a true partner in Barry, but that is what it felt like. He took everything she did to him, wanted to take more, wanted to experience everything she could do to him and now, now he was giving her more than she could ever ask for. This whole scene started out as her poking fun at him, but the way it ended, words just couldn't describe the feelings. Not only was her body completely sated, but she was floating higher than she ever had in her life...not even when she took over the company she now owned had she been flying this damn high. Barry seemed to be teaching her just as quickly as she was teaching him and it was....perfect.

Her breath slowed and as she moved her head to look up at him she felt his softening cock slip from her causing her to groan in dismay. She was already missing him, like feeling him inside of her was the final connection between them, the link as some would say. She felt the loss of it, but it didn't stop that connection in the long run, Sandra saw it when Barry looked at her. She couldn't even find the words to voice what she was feeling at that exact moment, so Sandra just leaned up and kissed him. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was a passionate kiss, one that tried to express everything she was feeling from what just happened.

As the kiss deepened Sandra found herself crawling up higher on Barry, letting both of her hands cup his face while she savored the kiss. Slowly she pulled away and looked into his hazel eyes, she smiled from what she saw there, "Words can't express what I am feeling right now, so I am not even going to try, but one thing is certain...that was amazing!" Sandra kissed him again, but this time briefly before pulling back once more, "Sad thing is, we can't stay like this forever." Sandra knew she wanted to spend the day with Barry, wanted to do mundane things....which totally got thrown off track, but it was fun derailing. The food would be prepared for them and if they kept getting derailed like this they may need more than what she ordered.
 
Last edited:
Even as the pair of them lay there, so sated and content, Barry couldn't help but wonder what somebody would think if they looked back on the past thirty-six hours of each of their lives. He would have said that even this would have been impossible if he'd been asked back then, or even at a point early in the evening last night, and yet here they were, coming down together in each others' arms after what was likely the most intense sexual experience either of them had ever had.

Barry's arms held Sandra safe and secure, making no move to stop her as her head rested against his chest. The only slightly sad part about the experience was when his soft cock slipped free of her pussy, causing simultaneous groans of dismay from both of them. His hazel gaze dropped to look at her then, and he offered up a small smile as her head lifted so that she could look in to his eyes. As Sandra leaned up to kiss him, Barry inclined his head to help. One might have thought that the kiss would be a soft or tender one, given their exhaustion, but no, it was filled with all of the passion that neither had the capability to voice just then.

As Barry felt Sandra crawling slowly up his chest, he let one hand move to stroke her hair once more, the other resting lightly on her lower back, more supporting her than anything. The feel of her hands on his cheeks, cupping them as she held him to that kiss pulled a soft sigh from him.

It was with obvious reluctance that Barry let Sandra pull away from that passionate kiss, but let her he did. The words that she spoke though, brought first a smile to his lips, and then elicited a laugh. "Yes, it certainly was." Barry said softly, rather enjoying the excitable Sandra that he was with at the moment. The kiss that followed his words was a brief one, but Barry made no attempt to hold her to it.

"And why can't we?" Barry asked teasingly, letting the hand on her lower back slip under her shirt to rub her back. "We have all day after all, and I'm sure we could spare a day or two away from work if we felt so inclined."

Whether or not he was being serious or just joking, even Barry didn't know. The words just sort of came to him. He certainly wouldn't say no to spending more time with Sandra though, if she proved willing and able.
 
Last edited:
Sandra smiled at Barry's comment as she leaned forward again, her lips barely brushing his as she responded, "Oh a couple of days I would certainly love and if we did a couple of days, then we wouldn't have to move from where we are right now." Her hands slowly slid to his chest as she pressed them a bit harder into his chest, "I rather like this position," her lips pressed to his again, but this time much softer than the first time and totally different from what she had just said.

Sandra loved keeping Barry on his toes, but then again he was doing the same for her. She had many places she wanted to show him, but if he was willing to take a few days off and spend them with her, then she didn't need to rush anything, she could savor the time they had together.

As her lips started to part from his, her fingers curving just a bit to press her nails into his chest, she felt his hand move up from her hip and cup the back of her head. It was wonderful how quickly they could give and take and it feel so natural. Barry pulled her lips back to his and she sighed contently against his lips.

He not only had chipped away at that hard exterior of hers, but he literally set explosives to it and blew it to hell and back. Sandra was amazed at how well they fit together and wondered why they never tried any of this before. She guessed they were both stuck in the persona that other people as well as media portrayed them as...maybe that is why neither of them had taken a chance until now.

Sandra did regret how things started, but she was not regretting what they both discovered in the process. Her head tilted as the kiss deepened, just living in the moment of their lips and tongue...let alone the closeness of their bodies. She would keep him here for as long as he wanted to stay...this she was most certain on.
 
Barry was actually surprised at how relieved he was to hear Sandra's words. He remained briefly silent though, relishing the soft feel of her lips barely brushing against his, as well as her nails pressing a bit into his chest.

Even as the pair laid there, Barry couldn't help but be amazed at how naturally the two moved together. It had started last night of course, but it had most certainly continued into today. They'd moved so perfectly together in the shower, as though they'd been lovers for months, and then, just now. It had gone from a joke, to a response, into a scene that neither could have predicted. Now, finally, here they were, having moved from one high and dynamic to the other with a flawlessness that was beyond description.

Barry reflected once more on the fact that just minutes ago, he'd been effectively raping Sandra, be it a scene or otherwise, and yet here they were, her on top of him, in complete control once more, with both of them loving every second of it! What more was there for Barry to do except tilt his own head to further deepen the kiss as he held her head to it without force and continue to rub her back under her shirt?
 
Last edited:
The kiss seemed the last for what felt like a lifetime and yet Sandra was reluctant to break it even then. As she started to pull away she felt Barry's indecision as his hand stayed pressed to the back of her head and then finally giving in and letting her move. Sandra laughed softly as she nipped at his chin quickly, "You know there is food waiting on us and while I could easily dine on you my dear...my body wouldn't consider it sustenance."

Sandra wanted nothing more than to stay in this position, hell in any position that kept her close to Barry, feeling his arms around her, but she knew they must be moving on. Besides the ground works for some things, but lounging on it eventually wear on you. Slowly sliding from on top of him, she started to rise to her feet, laughing again at the sight of herself, t-shirt sill in place, one shoe resting where it was tossed while her jeans wrapped around one ankle. It was an interesting sight to say the least, though Barry was looking just as disheveled as she was. Her eyes took in the sight of him laying there, jeans around his ankles and shirt twisted slightly. Sandra couldn't help but laugh again, "Have you ever noticed that even the most passionate of acts can make you look rather ridiculous afterwards? The movies are so far from reality, it is quite amusing."

As she got her legs under her she reached down for her jeans, trying to sort them out before sliding them over her leg and up, over her ass once more. She knew there was a reason she decided to forgo the undergarments today, but she didn't think it was because of things like this...though she was far from complaining.

She waited for Barry to get his jeans up his body before offering to help him stand. Who would have thought the two of them would be like this together? It amazed Sandra every time she took a long look at it. Maybe there was a reason for everything that happens in your life...maybe she kept finding the wrong men, making her stronger in the long run not only for herself, but for the man she was with now. Sandra brushed away the thought as her eyes searched for her shoe, not wanting to touch on any topic that might melt the heart even more than it already had.
 
Barry didn't want to let Sandra pull away from the kiss, and it showed in the way his hand flexed a little, offering up the slightest bit of resistance to the act. In the end though, he did relent, chuckling at her words. His reluctance carrier through to not wanting her to get off of him, but if they had a couple more days after the weekend to enjoy each other, he knew that there would be plenty of time for holding her close.

Though Barry laughed at Sandra's words, he couldn't help but comment. "That is very true, but then again, most people look a bit more disheveled after they rape somebody or get raped."

Even as he spoke, Barry went about the slow process of gathering himself up. Laying on his back wasn't the best position for pulling his pants up, but he did eventually manage, and then pulled himself to his feet, with a little assistance from Sandra.

As Barry let his gaze turn towards Sandra, he saw her looking for something. He looked briefly around, and when he saw what she was looking for, he moved to pick up the shoe that had been tossed a little ways away in his haste to pull her pants off. He handed it to her and spoke. "So, what's next on the agenda?" He asked with a coy smile.
 
As Barry handed her shoe to her, Sandra looked at him curiously, "Can you rape the willing?" She laughed at that because that perfectly described what happened between them. Once she got herself composed again and her shoe on her foot she smiled brightly to him, "Food silly...it awaits us," she pointed down the path the trees made, "at the end of the orchard actually."

Sandra hadn't planned on spending this much time in the orchard, but the orchard was a perfect place to eat, for that matter there were many great places to eat and spend time in her back yard. She decided everything she loved she would have and so that was what this backyard was and probably part of the reason she spent as much time here as she could. Barry was actually going to see more of the softer side of Sandra and he might not even realize it.

She reached for his hand before finding their water bottles that got dropped in the passion of the moment and picking them up. As they started to walk Sandra dropped Barry's hand and slipped her arm around his waist, fitting herself perfectly beside him, another reason she was surprised they hadn't tried this before.

As they made their way down the path the trees made she glanced up to him, "I am glad you are here, more so if you do stay a few days." It was the first time Sandra actually gave Barry a hint when it came to her feelings for him.
 
"I'm pretty sure I just did." Barry said with a sly smile as he watched Sandra put her shoe back on. He nodded at the mention of his food, and his stomach growled audibly at it's mention as well.

Of all of the things that had happened so far, Barry was truly surprised when Sandra reached for his hand. He of course let her have it, reaching to take his water bottle from her after she fetched it from where it had been discarded on the ground. He was briefly surprised when she dropped it so suddenly though, but it made sense when her arm wrapped around his waist. He smiled at that and actually lifted his arm to wrap it around her shoulders, holding her close as the pair started to walk towards where their lunch awaited.

When Sandra spoke, Barry actually stopped them. He turned towards her as she turned towards him, likely wondering why he'd stopped. His reason was simply though. He wanted to look her in the eye as he spoke. "I'm glad I'm here too Sandra, even if things did start rather auspiciously last night." Barry said the last part with a smile, letting Sandra know that he wasn't harboring too many bad feelings about what had happened last night. He hoped he could further close those doubts as he leaned towards her, pressing a soft and tender kiss to her lips. It was a fleeting kiss of course. For he didn't want to detain them for too much longer than they had already detained themselves.
 
Sandra was enjoying the walk with Barry, but then he stopped and turned toward her causing her to stop and she turned toward him wondering why he stopped...was it something she had said? She smiled at what he said, glad he didn't hate her for the reasons he was brought there. His soft kiss let her know that he truly did want to be there and that lifted her spirits even more. As he pulled back trying to get them back to walking again Sandra turned with him and continued on.

They slowly made their way to where the food was supposed to be set up. They walked, for the most part in silence, and it wasn't one of those odd silences, it was more like a comfortable silence. Sandra actually savored it because there weren't many people she could have that kind of silence with. Barry was certainly a surprise to her...while he did have the womanizing persona about himself and certainly had enough notches on his bedpost to prove it....he just didn't seem the type, at least not the man she was getting to know.

Her eyes fell on the place where the food was and she smiled softly. There was what appeared to be a picnic laid out for them and yet there was a man standing there prepared to fix them what they requested on the moments notice. Sandra guessed she could have made him wait even longer, but then again they could get their food, he could leave and they would take as long as they wanted after he was gone to not only enjoy the food, but also each other.

Sandra slipped from under Barry's arm, giving him a soft tickle as her hand past his side, "Kyle, I know I will have the chicken and steak," she turned to Barry and offered him the selection of chicken, steak, shrimp or a combo of any of them.
 
The pair walked in silence, arms around each other now. The silence though, was almost like a third companion of sorts. It was there around them, but it was a companionable silence, as opposed to a seemingly overwhelming and oppressive silence. There was no pressure to talk or further interact. They both just seemed comfortable with each others presence as they moved to their next destination.

Barry found his gaze being drawn to a picnic that had been set up for them, as well as a man standing by next to a veritable feast of chicken, steak, and shrimp. He felt a brief sadness when Sandra slipped from beneath his arm, but couldn't help the soft chuckle that slipped from him at the soft and teasing tickle she did with her fleeing hand.

"I'll have a little of each." Barry said to Kyle before moving to sit down.
 
Sandra took a seat on one of the plush pillows that were laid out on the blanket. She patted the one beside her for Barry to join her. There was another long plush type pillow behind them that they could relax back on as the food was being cooked. She smiled to Barry as he took a seat, "Tell me something, do you have anything you like to do in your free time. I know free time isn't much, at least I can guess that much since I don't have free time either."

Sandra wanted to try to stay as far away from the conversation of their businesses, after all they were competitors and that would just put a wedge between what they have built up so far. She was still reeling in the fact that they had grown so close in such a short time. Both finding out that neither was who they thought they were or were made to believe the other one was.

She leaned toward Barry before reaching past him into the cooler for a can of Pepsi. Sure it wasn't the greatest thing to drink, but they were splurging a bit weren't they? She gave him a quick kiss as she leaned back to her seat, enjoying what the day had held for them already.
 
When Barry saw Sandra sit down on one of the plush pillows adorning the picnic blanket and pat one of he pillows beside her, he immediately moved to sit there. He turned towards her when he heard her question, and he actually had to stop and think about it. It had indeed been a very long time since he'd done anything that he could call a hobby.

After about half a minute of thinking, and coming up with very little, something did actually occur to Barry. "Now that I think about it. I do actually enjoy the traveling that I do. I don't travel as much as I used to when the company was just getting off the ground, but I always got a little excited every time I went some place new, and I always find myself looking out the window as I got close to landing, trying to see as much as I could while I was at the right height to both see but recognize what I was looking at."

As he talked, Barry saw Sandra reaching past him to grab a can of pepsi out of the cooler that was on the other side of him. As she pulled back though, she gave him a quick and fleeting kiss, one he returned, along with a smile as he reached into the cooler to grab one for himself.

"What about you? What do you do when you manage to pull yourself away from the office for a while?" Barry asked, equally curious as to what his equal might do during the little free time she had available to her.
 
Seeing his smile seemed to spiral a warm feeling inside of her that she couldn't keep hidden, in fact it brought out her own smile. Sandra was watching him a moment as he reached for his own can of drink before opening hers and taking a sip. She set it down on the blanket in a good spot before looking to him as his question came to her.

She started to laugh softly as the aroma of the food fluttered down to her. "Well you have seen some of it, more like got a taste for some of it last night. But I don't do that all the time. In fact it is hard to train anyone anymore just because of my schedule." She paused a moment to think, "I guess traveling was fun too, but then it became more of a strain. I guess that is why I bought this place. I was able to put in what I liked most, so when I want to get away I just come here. It is still close to the office and yet far enough away to make you feel all alone."

Sandra glanced down at her hands for a moment, "Though lately it has been getting lonely here, but then with the ass kicking I am getting business has been a bit slow," she glanced back up to him. "I guess I will have to put in some hours and get back on track." She almost hated that they weren't working together, after all the two of them together, probably no one would be able to touch them. She glanced up toward Kyle to see how much longer before the food was ready. She was hungry for starters and secondly she wanted to be alone with Barry and they couldn't be that with Kyle there.
 
Last edited:
Barry heard Sandra talk about what she did here, and was particularly curious when she mentioned how what she'd done to him was only a taste. He had just turned to set his can of Pepsi on top of the closed cooler when he heard her next statement. He breathed a heavy sigh, and would look a bit deflated before he turned back to her, more than recognizing what her words had truly meant. He knew why her business was slow, and the reason for that, was him and his company.

Though he was rather confused on how exactly to proceed, especially when Sandra brought up their work life, Barry shifted slightly, bracing his weight on one hand so he could move to his side and move his other hand to trace slowly along her clasped hands.

"And how does one get into the type of business that you do on the side? What drew you to it, and what all goes in to the training you speak of?"

This other world of Sandra's was an entirely new one to Barry, and he couldn't help but be curious, even if he was a little bit scared at what the full reality would be, since he had been practically overwhelmed by the "taste" she'd given him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top