So what did you eat tonight?

Carnitas with warm flour tortillas, black beans & corn, guacamole and chips. Oh, yeah, and Dos Equis.

I am, after all, the most interesting man in the world... ;)

bhakhari a kind of round hard thick bread, milk, cornflakes. My dad cooks for me everyday. How sweet of him!!!

Chipoltes!

Barbacoa Bowl-

Brown rice (they now have brown rice, love the "nuttiness" and chewiness of it), peppers and onions, Barbacoa, black beans, mild salsa, hot salsa, more hot salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce...and then more hot salsa on the side.:D

nom nom nom:heart:

A Supreme Pizza and garlic knots; washed down with some Sam's Winter Lager. Ah, bliss.:D

You got it. Sam's Winter Lager and girls in tight sweaters are the only excuse winter has for even coming around. Love 'em!

Hungarian cabbage rolls and sauerkraut with a baguette and Seven Deadly Zins. And a five-year-old cheddar with an apple for dessert. I may have just a pinch of Woodford Reserve bourbon to go with dessert . . .

Tonight, Hot Turkey sandwich with dressing. I love Thanksgiving.

We still have a half a Pumpkin pie too.

I often interpret this thread title to be "Who did you eat tonight", but I guess that's wishful thinking on my part. :eek:

Beef tacos with lettuce, cheese, refried beans, salsa and sour cream; washed down with Tecate beer. :D

Grilled salmon, green beans with mushrooms, potato latkes. Cranberry and club soda. :)

Beef Rib roast with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus..... Buttered Pecan Ice cream and pecan pound cake.... :D

Beef Rib roast with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus..... Buttered Pecan Ice cream and pecan pound cake.... :D

Oh, hot damn! Mine actually is still cooking. I have to go put the yam in the oven right now but gosh, Trish, you're sounds wonderful.

Spicy Italian Sausage simmered in tomato sauce over whole wheat spaghetti noodles, tossed salad, garlic knots; washed down with a pleasant Pinot Noir.

Back