What is the biggest dildo you have ever taken?

What is the biggest dildo you have ever taken?

• Total voters
I would have guessed 9 pr 10 but when I got out the tape measure it was only 8"... translucent red and thick with a ribbed shaft.

I would have guessed 9 pr 10 but when I got out the tape measure it was only 8"... translucent red and thick with a ribbed shaft.
I think I have used one of that, ChattyAnnie? Definitely felt bigger than it seemed!

I have a realistic dildo the wife uses on me but I struggle to take it. It's 6.5 inches and pretty thick. Does anyone have some tips on what I can do to make it so she can have her way with me? We put a ton of lube on it but it still feels like to much pressure to where I am unable to take it.

That sounds exactly like the one my wife sticks in my ass. Looks intimidating but, I was able to take it and enjoy it.

sissy has had a 9x2 but the normal is 8x1.75. The normal one is hollow and the same one sissy gets to use on Her. The hollow is just right to fit sissy chastity tube in.

Practice...

I have a realistic dildo the wife uses on me but I struggle to take it. It's 6.5 inches and pretty thick. Does anyone have some tips on what I can do to make it so she can have her way with me? We put a ton of lube on it but it still feels like to much pressure to where I am unable to take it.

I have one of those too only it's 9 inches and it took me some practice to be able to get the whole thing inside me, but when I did, it felt wonderful.:)

I did start my anal play experience with much smaller toys though and worked my way up to the more fun larger toys.;) Smaller and learning how to relax was the key for me...and douching myself before I play too always makes me feel more comfortable too...it helps, like someone said here, to be able to "push" out as the dildo is going in and knowing I'm all clean makes that easier for me to do. :)

Anal play with beads, butt plugs and dildos is so much more enjoyable with practice than just trying to push something inside me without any preparation....good luck ;)

Not really into dildos, but I took my husbands 10 x 3 inch plus cock in my ass and mouth this morning!

Male here the biggest thing I ever took in my ass was a cucumber. It was 13 1/2 ins long and it it's thickest point was 9 ins around. It did hurt. I have a doc johnson I love using it's 8 ins long by 5 ins around. For me thats the perfect size that I enjoy. The cucumbers was just to see how big I could go.

Back