Cream pies from other men...

once again my wife is going to visit her lover for the night... i so wish that one of these nights she would let me cum along and watch.
she tells me about some of what they do and how hard he makes her cum over and over again..
and she makes no bones about telling me that no matter how hard she tries she just can not deep throat his "Oh My God so fucking BIG cock" to quote her.

we bought a new toy for me to use on her at home [Spam] and she tells me that it is NOT as big as he is....almost but does NOT stretch the back of her pussy like he does...

and after pounding her for almost 40 minutes with it on she told me to take it off and fuck her.. so i did and she was right... even immediately after i was using it on her she was still tighter then she is almost two hours (the time it takes her to dress and get home from his place) after fucking him.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if i'll get to eat another mans creampie but I love to eat my own.
My wife knows that my ultimate fantasy is to watch her riding a nice big cock and licking her clit and his cock while they fuck. I imagine him filling her up so I can clean up as it begins to ooze out and run down his shaft onto his balls.

I also like to be spoon fed my cum out of her pussy.
 
well the wife is off to her lovers forthe weekend... hopefully this time she will bring me back a cream pie...
 
I have always loved eating cum from a woman's pussy. Or ass even. It can be mine or another guys. I like eating a woman while she is being fucked. This kind of thing is my main turn on. Pee play is another kink I like.
 
love to eat another mans cum, have many times from my friends wifes freahly fucked pussy, makes her cum so hard as she tells me what a dirty cum licker i am.
 
This fantasy of cleaning up another man's cream pie from my wife's pussy has long been a fantasy of mine. After jerking off into my free hand, I sometimes lick up my own cum and imagine that it has been scooped from her used pussy.
 
Crossing my fingers for you.

unfortunately no cream pie last weekend.. the guy she went down to see kinda blew her off.. in a weird way...fucked her but didn't cum in her.. then slept with another girl (she slept with him while my wife was passed out by the fireplace) then fucked my wife again before she came home.. but came on her instead of in her....

HOWEVER... she is with a guy this weekend that makes no bones at all about filling her with his cum... so tomorrow morning should be a good time for me.. :)
 
I would love for this to happen. When we were dating, my wife and I enjoyed a MMF threesome on several occasions. Both I and my friend came in my wife while fucking here, but I never really gave it much thought that both his and my cum was mixing inside of her. Now that I'm older, I would love to share her like that again, but take more time to enjoy sensation and knowledge that she had already made another man cum. Feeling her hot wet pussy filled with another man's semen would put me over the edge pretty quick....I guess I would have to watch her and him fuck for a little longer if I shot my load too quickly....sigh....
 
Yes!! I share my girlfriend and it's by far the hottest part of our sex life. We have had a few MFM threesomes so far, and I wasn't initially planning on eating the other guy's creampie, but she sat on my face and let it drip in my mouth, which I found to be a huge turn-on. Hoping to get to do it much more in the near future. I would also love it if she went out and fucked another guy, and returned with cum dripping down her legs. That would make me SO horny.
 
tonight is a new chapter in our life... tonight is the first time since we have been together that she is with a BIG black man.. he stands like 6'4-6'5 and from his pictures is BUILT!
i can only hope ( and so does my wife) that he is also endowed like one fantasizes that a 6'4 in black MAN should be..
 
good plan

thats the way to change it up...god,good god you ass is so fucking lovely thought....kisses man
 
OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm
 
Nice. I've done MFMs with my girlfriend but not with a black guy yet. She is no stranger to black cock though, and I've enjoyed her telling me her slutty stories about her fucking black men in her past. Getting a black cock to creampie her is next on the agenda. As soon as this black guy she knows is getting tested, we will go for it. She can't wait to take a black cock again, and I'm very excited of the thought of seeing her milky white pussy drilled by a black rod.
 
This is still surprising for me and I still can't believe how men love cleaning a woman's messy vagina with thick cum from another man.

It's really so surprising for me.
 
This is still surprising for me and I still can't believe how men love cleaning a woman's messy vagina with thick cum from another man.

It's really so surprising for me.

It's because there are a lot of closetted homosexuals here. It's pretty obvious that any man who would not only whore out his wife, but then eat the come from another man in her cunt, is actually gay.

It doesn't take Freud to diagnose the cognitive dissonance in people's sexual identities when they go on and on about eating semen.
 
I guess it has some truth in what you said.
And here in this place we can see and hear anything under the sky, most things which never happens in real. But again, it is a fantasy world and everyone are enjoying it.
 
Hussar doesn't know shit from clay. It's always the latent homosexuals that call others gay. Just get over yourself and swallow, Hussar. There's a good boy.

Hussar (is that a raghead name?)
 
Hussar doesn't know shit from clay. It's always the latent homosexuals that call others gay. Just get over yourself and swallow, Hussar. There's a good boy.

Hussar (is that a raghead name?)
:mad:

Wow such negative energy. I think we can express our opinions and explore our sexuality without having to pin labels on other people and resort to disparaging ethnic slurs.

I consider myself straight for a few reasons. I really like pussy, I could never be in a committed and loving relationship with a man, and I really love pussy. Now I do enjoy eating my own cum from my wife's tits, face, pussy. I would lick her creampie in a heartbeat if it was someone's else. I have sucked cock and would even consider taking it in the ass in the right situation.

So some will call me gay, latent homosexual, bi, faggot. Whatever if that helps you to avoid coming to terms with your feeling, Oh well.

So a man can have sex with hundreds of women, father dozens of children, but if he sucks one cock he's gay? That really doesn't follow.
 
Back
Top