Buxom's busting out all over

Happy Monday everyone - hope you all had a good weekend x

Last edited:
Monday just became a little better, thanks Buxombabe!

a very happy monday

checking out your beautiful body!..quiet hardening

Hello pretty lady thanks for putting some sizzle into my rainy afternoon!

I'm sad this afternoon - just logged into Yahoo & all my contacts have disappeared! :(

I'm hoping people will get in touch so I can add them again :confused:

Last edited:
I'm sad this afternoon - just logged into Yahoo & all my contacts have disappeared! :(

I don't yahoo chat, but if I did you'd be on my list sweet lady!
:rose: x12 :heart:
Have a better day cause your a sexy woman:devil:

That's no good news. I hope I can cheer you up a bit by saying that I really enjoy your pics. I like the last one as well. You have a beautiful and sexy body. ;)

I don't yahoo chat, but if I did you'd be on my list sweet lady!
:rose: x12 :heart:
Have a better day cause your a sexy woman:devil:

Ahh a dozen red roses, thank you! xx

That's no good news. I hope I can cheer you up a bit by saying that I really enjoy your pics. I like the last one as well. You have a beautiful and sexy body. ;)

Thanks that has cheered me up! xx

Busting out

Buxom
I know that when you read this you will think I am never satisfied, but after looking at your pictures, I would like to see a picture of your full body You look soooo sexy from what I have seen of you.

I love the pictures, Buxom! I'd love to see more from behind. Did you take any with your legs down and your hips up?

Love them all!

Love all the pics. Great body, great smile, great everything, leaves wanting more, more, more,

I fixed my yahoo! Hurrah I'm happy again!

Hubby has suggested another photo session on Thursday so we'll see what that brings.

Back