Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanessa65

Literotica Guru
New thread under my user name. Will delete the "Erotic pics" etc thread in the near future. Please feel free to comment if you see something you like.

Personal messages are fine but if there is something you wish to say about the pic/post please put it on the thread.

Vanessa :)

Last edited:
New thread under my user name. Will delete the "Erotic pics" etc in the near future. Please feel free to comment if you see something you like.

I'm looking forward to what you post here so I'll be subscribing.

Photos

New thread under my user name. Will delete the "Erotic pics" etc in the near future. Please feel free to comment if you see something you like.

Vanessa, everything you post is something I like. You post, I like. A win win situation.

Just love your stuff.

Your thread has always offered something to like,lust for and enjoy V! :rose:

I'm sure this thread will be a popular as the last one.

Gee, that was quick. Thank you.

Will try to make it all as varied and interesting as possible.:);)

Can't help thinking we may be pushing the boundaries of the content we post,but, we haven't been banned yet!:cattail:

Last edited:
Pillows have many uses .......

attachment.php

Attachments

• picture_00001.jpg
    picture_00001.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3,393
Congratulations Vanessa you've made me jealous of a pillow and thrilled me with your bare bottom and yummy legs . ::p:

This basic objects can bring the strongest woman to her knees.

That is in my opinion one of the hotest pictures I have seen!!

Gee, that was quick. Thank you.

Will try to make it all as varied and interesting as possible.:);)

Can't help thinking we may be pushing the boundaries of the content we post,but, we haven't been banned yet!:cattail:

V & R, that maybe true with some but in most cases you are hosting the pic/gif/video on a offsite server. That being the case its over looked or mods would tell you to remove the image

Hope you do not get banned I would miss see you guys. I wish my health was better so I could post more often. As it is now I get online maybe 1 or 2 time a week anymore... not like the past when it was many time daily.

Thanks to both of you for sharing

old borg fred

That's a very erotic well formatted photo of you Vanessa, I really like it.

What I've always admired about all of your photos is their originality and sensuality. Your a very beautiful woman and always look fantastic. :rose:

New thread

attachment.php

Hi lovely Vanessa, I’m very excited about the new thread, and looking forward to seeing all your new posts. Big thanks to both you and Richard for sharing your wonderful pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back