All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say

1. What was the last thing you googled?

2. What is your favorite way to eat ice cream? (i.e. cone, sandwich, dish, etc.)

3. How good is your memory in your opinion? How do you supplement it to make sure you remember important things?

NEW!!!
4. How much television do you watch? Do you have a favorite show?

5. Lit is a pretty good escape sometimes. Tell me one reason you like to come here.

6. We all take a break from here sometimes. What is one activity you do when you are taking a break to fill the void?

2. What is your favorite way to eat ice cream? (i.e. cone, sandwich, dish, etc.)

3. How good is your memory in your opinion? How do you supplement it to make sure you remember important things?

NEW!!!

5. Lit is a pretty good escape sometimes. Tell me one reason you like to come here.

6. We all take a break from here sometimes. What is one activity you do when you are taking a break to fill the void?

7. Tell us your favorite dirty joke(s). The dirtier the better...

New
8. Tell us one thing about a person you crush on here on Lit.

9. Are you a tongue roller?

10. Do you practice home improvement or do you call people in? [/b]

7. Tell us your favorite dirty joke(s). The dirtier the better...

New
8. Tell us one thing about a person you crush on here on Lit.

9. Are you a tongue roller?

10. Do you practice home improvement or do you call people in? [/b]

Good evening:heart::kiss:

Back