Dear Litster... (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Playground,

Way back when, a Wings sighting would have spurned a flurry of replies.
These days, we have a load of posts about Ravi instead.

I feel old.

Reminiscing but still girl-crushing litster. :D

Dear Ravi, InOralOffice, Troubledone,

If it is you that people are speaking of, let me applaud you. No one has reinvented themselves in such a lackluster fashion as yourself. Each time you change your name it takes 3 posts for us “sleuths” to figure out its you again.

Whether it’s stalking someone to the point of driving them away, or sharing unwanted incest or rape fantasies with unsuspecting female listers, you always seem to make an indelible mark here in PG land.

I have to give you credit though. You don’t take no, or fuck off, or leave me alone, or what the fuck, or you’re an asshole, or wow, just wow, or are you fucking kidding me, or get this, can you believe he said that, or you’re an asshole, or STALKER, or are you insane, or have you lost your mind, or get over yourself, or you’re fucking nuts, or you’re a dick, or getting ignored in threads, or being made fun of, or creepy, or shady, or sad, or lonely, or crazy, or poopy head, or anything else said to you or about you to heart. You just keep your head down, your fingers typing, and your mouth glued to a Mountain Dew can.

Now in the off chance that the rumors are not about you, please just ignore this post like you do every other post comment or private message said about you.

Signed,

Please stick around. You continue to make the rest of us fellas look better.

^^^
Loved that...

Whatever he is, or thinks he is, that misanthropic modus operandi for what passes for social interaction is most likely a stalling action designed to keep the .45 barrel away from his temple as long as possible. Fucking asshole.

Hopefully, he will pull his shit on somebody out there in the real world, who can actually reach out and 'touch' him. Probably not - he's too much of a pussy for that.

He hurt one of my dearest, most innocent of friends, and when his death does finally happen, it should be by immolation - a preview of what lies beyond.

I thought he was just misunderstood :rolleyes:

yep...and some of us were terrible people for celebrating his apparent demise...and casting doubt on it's veracity...funny old thing that...

Some of us spotted a potential comeback some time ago but I'm not 100% yet...amazing how some have used it as an opportunity to saddle up...same way they did when he 'died':cool:

yep...and some of us were terrible people for celebrating his apparent demise...and casting doubt on it's veracity...funny old thing that...

Some of us spotted a potential comeback some time ago but I'm not 100% yet...amazing how some have used it as an opportunity to saddle up...same way they did when he 'died':cool:

I'm sorry...but forevermore when I see your av, janey, I will smile and hear these words in my head. "Ding-fucking-dong". Classic.

Dear hard on yourself Litster,

I know that you didn't think you'd be right for this job, but I believe in you enough for both of us. You are not going to fail, you are doing great. Believe in yourself. It will turn out amazingly and you will get to move. I am so happy for you. You deserve this!! When you move, I AM coming to visit!! :D

Sincerely,
Happy dancing for you Litster

Dear hard on yourself Litster,

I know that you didn't think you'd be right for this job, but I believe in you enough for both of us. You are not going to fail, you are doing great. Believe in yourself. It will turn out amazingly and you will get to move. I am so happy for you. You deserve this!! When you move, I AM coming to visit!! :D

Sincerely,
Happy dancing for you Litster

Dear HDFYL,

And when are you coming to visit me? I know a great travel agent ;)

Racking up the frequent-flyer miles Litster

Dear Cheaper and Better Than Therapy Litsters,

Thanks for....well, what I just said. You all know why.

:heart:

Signed,
An Enderling Litster

Dear Snuggle Butt and Pervy,

What he said.

Love,
The One missing the microchip that makes me not say things. I say all the things. All. And you still like me.

Dear Playground,

Way back when, a Wings sighting would have spurned a flurry of replies.
These days, we have a load of posts about Ravi instead.

I feel old.

Reminiscing but still girl-crushing litster. :D

Dear Crushing,

Where's your av??

Signed,
Never Gets Tired Of Seeing You:rose:

Dear Snuggle Butt and Pervy,

What he said.

Love,
The One missing the microchip that makes me not say things. I say all the things. All. And you still like me.

Dear Big Beautiful Mouth,

How do you know that we don't like you because you say all the things? ;)

Signed,
Says More Things Than She Used To

Oh, dear Litster, I just don't know if you'll ever get it..... Lighten up, darling, it's gonna be okay.

Dear Litster,

It must be the Maybach. :cattail:

Signed,
Patiently waiting for my ride Litster. ;)

Dear Very Voyeur Litster,

If you are talking to me, I have two sets of handcuffs... just saying.

If not, hey I tried. :)

Signed,

TL

Dear TL,

I’m generally about the cock these days but what’s a little change for old times sake!

Sincerely,
Consider me Cuffed

Saving a RS Litster from the furry cup,

Prepares syringe with 300mg of trycoxagen.

Dr Dwagon Litster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back