Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was great <3

K more specific...a pose I can do for you using a cam phone because I need to set up my web cam again and it doesnt travel around the flat as easy as my phone because it comes attached to a desktop :eek:
which reminds me I have a new series of photos coming up. A selection of photos of me shaving my intimate area done in strip tease style

It was great <3

K more specific...a pose I can do for you using a cam phone because I need to set up my web cam again and it doesnt travel around the flat as easy as my phone because it comes attached to a desktop :eek:

Sitting coyly----nipples peaking over crossed arms----bush through crossed legs--;):rose:

Evening Bethy, hope you're well tonight. Looking forward to potential piccies. Glad to hear you're feeling better
Hello gorgeous <3

Glad to hear from you hunni how you doing? Also I am willing to answer 3 intimate questions about myself today. Meh Im bored and want to make up for my absences :) So ask away

I am doing fine Bethy. Relaxing a bit. And a question you say? What is your absolute favorite sexual act?

Uploading photos now you guys are gonna love them...i think the wet panties one will be popular too. :D

Thanks sweety <3 They are in dire need of being sucked

--Again :)

Last edited:
They just keep getting better and better and hotter and hotter. And I am pretty sure what's under those panties could use some attention and sucking as well......

5 more to go and the last three have a specific order so please follow it! It is worth it, i promise :)

Last edited:
heavenly pretty lady. I hope you are feeling a lot better. I'm minutes away from going to sleep.. they start IV at 930pm and I can last about 30minutes before I fall asleep... so.. I will dream of OMG...

hugs:kiss::kiss:

fred

That sounds like fun. Tell me, what are your thoughts of them being pinched and nibbled on?

My thoughts are that it would be a marvellous idea :) Will you be doing the pinching and nibbling?

They just keep getting better and better and hotter and hotter. And I am pretty sure what's under those panties could use some attention and sucking as well......

I like your style :devil: The last pic shows very well how wet I am :)

boooobies!!! oh and hey beth =P

Lol you do realise you are one of a few who can get away with that?? :kiss:

Thank you for the welcome bethy

*wipes my brow* whew, it sure is hot here

You're welcome sexy <3

Yeah..maybe I should be more undressed :confused:

heavenly pretty lady. I hope you are feeling a lot better. I'm minutes away from going to sleep.. they start IV at 930pm and I can last about 30minutes before I fall asleep... so.. I will dream of OMG...

hugs

fred

I am feeling super better. I hope I give you lots of dirty dream time <3 Sleep well hunni xxx

I am doing fine Bethy. Relaxing a bit. And a question you say? What is your absolute favorite sexual act?

Good question :) Hmmn Well I love anything where I get to feel the guy cum inside of me..but that means compromising my own orgasm so that I am not too wet to feel it.. so if you can invent a way of me feeling a guy cum and orgasming at the same time...id really really appreciate it :D

---

I am just updating the index with the new pics so if i take a while to respond thats why xxxx

lol well i feel special and loved then =P i need not ask how the night is going because those pics made it obvious :D

Wow Bethy! Fucking WOW. That may be 3 of the hottest pics I have ever seen!

Back