DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys. Again, both KnottyNurse and myself are sorry for not being able to pull off our christmas gift. So in lue of that i believe i have got 4 more photosets ready to be voted on.

The first to ten votes will be the winning set that will be displayed. So everyone should remember how to vote. Go forth and let me know what you want to see!

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote22.jpg
    vote22.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 804
First in

Alright guys. Again, both KnottyNurse and myself are sorry for not being able to pull off our christmas gift. So in lue of that i believe i have got 4 more photosets ready to be voted on.

The first to ten votes will be the winning set that will be displayed. So everyone should remember how to vote. Go forth and let me know what you want to see!

attachment.php

So glad you are going to return. I'll cast my vote for D. DAve :rose::rose:

I want them all, but I am definitely interested in both A and D... SO... I am going to cast my vote for A

attachment.php

"C"...

attachment.php

I want them all!
But I guess I will choose "C" I love her smile!

attachment.php

Welcome back sexxxy nurse.
I vote C doc!

it is always so devious how you make us choose! Of course, I would love to see them all... However... I'm going to go for that naughty smile in picture set C.

Glad you guys are back. :devil:

C, please.

They all look promising, but B...

B please

attachment.php

I have a sad update for everyone. Option "D" was actually voted on the last time we had a vote. I missed it because I didn't update the index on the first post. Something I will fix. So for those of you who have voted for "D" please revote.

Thats edfries12584 and youngleo

Sorry for the confusion.

----------------
Current Voting Results: A=6 B=5 C=3 D=9
Need 12 votes to win.

Voters So Far:

--------------
Voters For: A
--------------
Shyguy1369
FSUBasketball

--------------