The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning :)

I had a day of cleaning at work today - nothing else was happening. So much fun.:kiss:

Sounds like my day, cleaning at home! It's so fascinating I want to lie on the floor and kick my legs in the air. :rolleyes:

What's your drink, then? I'll have to wait a bit for mine, I still have a stackload of old videos and papers to go through. At least Hong Kong Phooey has turned up safe and sound and by popular consensus is going to be kept.
:kiss:

Sounds like my day, cleaning at home! It's so fascinating I want to lie on the floor and kick my legs in the air. :rolleyes:

What's your drink, then? I'll have to wait a bit for mine, I still have a stackload of old videos and papers to go through. At least Hong Kong Phooey has turned up safe and sound and by popular consensus is going to be kept.

I agree with your idea!

I'll have a scotch with lots of ice and water please, think I deserve it

Howdy :) How's the day?
Going pretty well, thank you. How've you been?

Massage candles? They could come in handy judging by the number of backrubs I am being lured into giving in here. I love ironing, cuz I can watch soppy movies while I do it and pretend I'm working hard. (Yeah, yeah, I know it actually is hard work! Allow a MILF a fantasy moment, LOL.)

What?!!! You're not going to wreck your own theory and make me hassle you to make an appointment at the doctor's too, are you. I'm just lurking about now waiting for TGP to make an appearance and push him along to get a check-up. :rolleyes:

Oh andy, I skipped you! I'm so sorry, I was posting to Tio. I'll have to give you a kiss.
The candles are awesome, and because they're soy-based, even when they're melted they don't burn the massage recipient's skin.

My problem with the doctor is that the clinic I go to for everything else keeps telling me that I need to see my "family doctor" for this, but I don't HAVE a family doctor.

Of course I'll help out with the laundry, Anna. I'll even wear those new jeans I bought last week. ;):devil:

Morning, Andy, Steve.

Nothing like a quick stop at Starbucks for a venti mocha and banana walnut bread to start the day.
Oh, I only need help with the ironing, john. :)

Mmm, banana bread, yummy.

I agree with your idea!

I'll have a scotch with lots of ice and water please, think I deserve it

Ice! :eek: That'll be a blend you're drinking, I take it. You need to be taken along to the Scotch Malt Whisky society and taught how to respect a dram! LOL.

The candles are awesome, and because they're soy-based, even when they're melted they don't burn the massage recipient's skin.

My problem with the doctor is that the clinic I go to for everything else keeps telling me that I need to see my "family doctor" for this, but I don't HAVE a family doctor.

Oh, I only need help with the ironing, john. :)

Mmm, banana bread, yummy.

OK, a total yes to massage candles for ironing! I suppose I better do it naked rather than just wearing my jeans, or Molly will chastise me. :devil:

Surely the clinic will accept that they are your family doctor? No?
:heart:

Before I forget, and because I'm really shockingly bad about leaving public comments, steve, I checked out one of your stories today! I very much enjoyed Life Model and voted accordingly.

OK, a total yes to massage candles for ironing! I suppose I better do it naked rather than just wearing my jeans, or Molly will chastise me. :devil:

Surely the clinic will accept that they are your family doctor? No?
:heart:

I have a feeling you'd enjoy being chastised. ;)

No. Of course, the last time I went in for my exam, the woman I usually see at the clinic went ahead and did it, but told me that I really need to see my family doctor for the related testing. The thing is, my family doctor USED to be at that clinic.

Not too bad, thanks - work was naff but apart from that, all good

Ice! :eek: That'll be a blend you're drinking, I take it. You need to be taken along to the Scotch Malt Whisky society and taught how to respect a dram! LOL.

Lol, I do apologise - I'm going to Scotland in June so I'll be sampling a few decent ones there, don't worry :D

I have a feeling you'd enjoy being chastised. ;)

No. Of course, the last time I went in for my exam, the woman I usually see at the clinic went ahead and did it, but told me that I really need to see my family doctor for the related testing. The thing is, my family doctor USED to be at that clinic.

;)

:rolleyes: how ridiculous. I will call them and chastise them and make them be your family doctor again, LOL.

Before I forget, and because I'm really shockingly bad about leaving public comments, steve, I checked out one of your stories today! I very much enjoyed Life Model and voted accordingly.

Gosh, thanks...

Not often you see me speechless. :eek:

Not too bad, thanks - work was naff but apart from that, all good
Yeah, that sounds like what I remember of work. ;)

;)

:rolleyes: how ridiculous. I will call them and chastise them and make them be your family doctor again, LOL.
The old office was bought out by a new group, so that's what they're telling me the difference is. Whatever. I keep reminding them that I rely on the bus to get around and I can't exactly catch a bus to my old doctor's new office.

Gosh, thanks...

Not often you see me speechless. :eek:
You're very welcome. :rose:

Yeah, that sounds like what I remember of work. ;)

The old office was bought out by a new group, so that's what they're telling me the difference is. Whatever. I keep reminding them that I rely on the bus to get around and I can't exactly catch a bus to my old doctor's new office.

You're very welcome. :rose:

Anna, I could kiss you! That vote reinstated my red H. I lost it a couple of months ago, presumably as a result of someone rating it low. But now it's back! :D

Thank you. :kiss:

I'll write you a bluidy list, you dreadful Sassenach! And you must give up the ice or they will know you are a bluidy Sassenach, LOL.

anna said:

What idiots. Why can't they be your family doctor? What happens when your old doctor gets even older and retires? :rolleyes: What a mad system.

Steve, <hug>.

I'll write you a bluidy list, you dreadful Sassenach! And you must give up the ice or they will know you are a bluidy Sassenach, LOL.

I concur with those sentiments.
But
If, on the other hand he like a blended scotch, he can put what he likes in it.

[I tell you, uneducated foreign types have not a clue, have they?]

I concur with those sentiments.
But
If, on the other hand he like a blended scotch, he can put what he likes in it.

[I tell you, uneducated foreign types have not a clue, have they?]

LOL, y'are a gennelman and a scholar, HP. What are you having to drink? Soon I shall have my scotch. It will be a 16 year old Lagavulin with a tiny splash of water in it. Just a few more boxes of papers to clear through.

I can see I'm going to be giving scotch drinking lessons in here! :rolleyes: And everyone will get top marks and I'll get another snotty note from the managers saying my teaching is 'aberrant' (direct quote). LOL.

Rolf, a quick drink of burbon before I head back into the office.

Glad to see that you a making progress on the study, Duchess. :D

Of course I meant the ironing, Anna. But I'm available for other services to. :devil: what? I'm talking about fixing computers. ;) *hums innocently*

Rolf, a quick drink of burbon before I head back into the office.

Glad to see that you a making progress on the study, Duchess. :D

Of course I meant the ironing, Anna. But I'm available for other services to. :devil: what? I'm talking about fixing computers. ;) *hums innocently*

Um, I need some advice about these old laptops I have here, so I'm going to be asking you. But probably not tonight as I'm getting a bit incoherent and I still have some papers to sift through.

I just found a bag full of old photos. Coo, there are ones from the 80s in there, some with proper Cyndi Lauper hair! LOL.
:rose:

Um, I need some advice about these old laptops I have here, so I'm going to be asking you. But probably not tonight as I'm getting a bit incoherent and I still have some papers to sift through.

I just found a bag full of old photos. Coo, there are ones from the 80s in there, some with proper Cyndi Lauper hair! LOL.

Incoherent? Just how much have you had to drink? I love finding old photos. I found some of me and my grandfather, had to hold back a few tears. I'll gladly help with the laptops though.

So here's what today looks like on my lunch break.
JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0728.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!327&authkey=!AHc82fMpxkNS_aw

Anna, you're still not buried under snow are you? My brother just texted a pic from his campus at the other side of the state, a good half inch of snow over there.

Looking forward to opening that Arrogant Bastard ale I picked up when I get home.

Incoherent? Just how much have you had to drink? I love finding old photos. I found some of me and my grandfather, had to hold back a few tears. I'll gladly help with the laptops though.

JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0728.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!327&authkey=!AHc82fMpxkNS_aw

Anna, you're still not buried under snow are you? My brother just texted a pic from his campus at the other side of the state, a good half inch of snow over there.

Looking forward to opening that Arrogant Bastard ale I picked up when I get home.

Drinking! if only. I've been very good and holding off till I finish all this. It's 11.30 pm here and I've been on the go since 6.

It was great seeing those old photos! I've been wishing for some for ages that I can put together on Facebook going back through my life. LOL. There are some fab shots in there. I reconnected with some people from way back in my life on FB, it'll be great to share these with them.

That Arrogant Bastard ale sounds nice. I wonder if you can get it over here.
:)

Anna, I could kiss you! That vote reinstated my red H. I lost it a couple of months ago, presumably as a result of someone rating it low. But now it's back! :D

Thank you. :kiss:
:kiss: I'm so happy to hear that! *hug* It's a beautiful and well-written story. Both characters felt real and it was just... honest. Now I need to go back and read your other story. :)

What idiots. Why can't they be your family doctor? What happens when your old doctor gets even older and retires? :rolleyes: What a mad system.
Oh, it could be worse. I could still be in the US. On the one hand, I understand what they're saying. This is technically a walk-in clinic and isn't intended to be family care. However, it's also the closest facility to a LOT of people, so it would be nice if ownership and the province would wake up to this fact.

At this point, the ironing would be enough. Have I mentioned that I HATE ironing?

Heh, I'm putting together a pre-wedding photo album of my niece and her fiance with pictures from all sides of the family. What fun to go over those old photos!

My aunts send me random pictures of my and my grandfather, and they never fail to bring a tear to my eye. I absolutely adored that man.

Nice day, john! We had a really nice day here as well. No more snow, thankfully, but after today we're looking at near-solid rain all week. Sounds like home, doesn't it?

OK, I am done! Before and after piccies.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I mean, in the After, you can actually see how many boxes of stuff I am going to have to go through now I've cleared enough space to work in! LOL.

And I managed to give JackLuis feedback on his story, edit someone-else's although I didn't get onto a final one I promised I would look over. But I have tomorrow free too!

:nana:

After those nostalgic photos, I ought to go and post a bit of Bananarama in What Are You Listening to Now. :devil:.

Attachments

• Photo1007.jpg
    Photo1007.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Photo1003.jpg
    Photo1003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 22
Wow, Naoko, that's impressive! I have an office/guest room/throw shit in there when company comes over room and it needs some attention. I've vowed to clean up the clutter before the puppy arrives on Friday.

Do you have your new cat yet? She is adorable! I had a black cat when I was younger and I adored him.

This has been a truly shitty day. And now I'm doing some tedious work that could probably be improved by a stiff one. A drink, that it! Now where did I put that rye ...

Oh god, I just accidentally stumbled into the Payday political conspiracy rant thread. Now I need to shampoo my brain. And make my drink a double.

Back to the innocent tedium of yearbooking.

OK, I am done! Before and after piccies.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I mean, in the After, you can actually see how many boxes of stuff I am going to have to go through now I've cleared enough space to work in! LOL.

And I managed to give JackLuis feedback on his story, edit someone-else's although I didn't get onto a final one I promised I would look over. But I have tomorrow free too!

:nana:

After those nostalgic photos, I ought to go and post a bit of Bananarama in What Are You Listening to Now. :devil:.

W00t! Nice job there! You can actually enter the room....or escape if needed. :D Oh, would you like that Arrogant Bastard delivered personally? Uh...talking about the drink...not the person. :eek:

Wow, Naoko, that's impressive! I have an office/guest room/throw shit in there when company comes over room and it needs some attention. I've vowed to clean up the clutter before the puppy arrives on Friday.

Do you have your new cat yet? She is adorable! I had a black cat when I was younger and I adored him.

This has been a truly shitty day. And now I'm doing some tedious work that could probably be improved by a stiff one. A drink, that it! Now where did I put that rye ...

I second that. Am having that ale now, really good. http://sdrv.ms/17CNOcp Rolf! Something strong for shea.

W00t! Nice job there! You can actually enter the room....or escape if needed. :D Oh, would you like that Arrogant Bastard delivered personally? Uh...talking about the drink...not the person. :eek:

I second that. Am having that ale now, really good. http://sdrv.ms/17CNOcp Rolf! Something strong for shea.

Ah, Arrogant Bastard. Good stuff. I'll admit it was the name that caught my attention at first, but after having had it once, I've had it several time since.

Drinking Belgo tonight. Nice flavor. Like AB, it's a little on the strong side at 7.75% alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back