Last Movie you have watched

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kingdom Of Heaven.

while I was drunk.

I need to watch it again to see what I missed.
 
Bridget Jones's Diary....never been a fan of Renee Zellweger, but she's very cute in this movie. But the main reason for watching it is Colin Firth....he is SOOOOOO hot. I love everything about him. God, i love British men.
 
Silent hill. Closer to the game than many of the makes of games. Not bad altogether. Definetly creepy, and many good horror scenes. And I guess it works as a slasher since most of the cast dies.
 
Finally got round to seeing Cars the other day....its great!!!
 
Lately?

I saw WTC...so sad
You've Got Mail
Xanadu
V for Vendetta-great movie
Moulin Rouge
Bye Bye Birdie
Back to the Future
 
Enemy Mine starring Dennis Quaid and Louis Gosset Jr. Great movie, hadn't seen it in years.
 
shimmygirl said:
Hostel...it's really really horrid
is horrid another word for awesome?

j/k, of course.... but I liked hostel. I saw talladega nights last week. hilarious!
 
I didn't like it at all...am a fan of Tarantino but this one I really didn't care for
 
I just saw mothafuckin' snakes on a mothafuckin' plane.

It wasn't as bad as all that, really.
 
Movie fan...

Well in the last three days....
Y Tu Mama Tambien
Sex and Lucia
Warrior Queen (1985)
Italian Job (1969)
The Bounty (Mel Gibson & Anthony Hopkins)
Nine Songs
The Brown Bunny (terrible film, one good scene!)
Casino
Heat
'Til There Was You
One Fine Day
:confused: I don't get out much :cool:
 
Last edited:
Shrek and Shrek 2 on dvd......comes of having a 7 year old child in the house!!!
 
Emes said:
Shrek and Shrek 2 on dvd......comes of having a 7 year old child in the house!!!
I know the feeling We own both of those :)

The last one I watched was RV.
 
bare_floors said:
RV..last night..kinda sucked but I managed to stay awake.
that's weird.... you were the target audience for that movie. well, not necessarily... just noticed that your location was Deep South and I read in the paper the other day how that movie did better at the box office in the southern states.

I'm watching (well, listening to.... tv is in the other room) wimbledon again. not a classic by any means, but a pleasant enough diversion, with some decently funny lines. oh, and kirsten dunst.
 
Just seen 'Dawn of the dead' (remake) on cable, I've seen it on dvd about 6 times too, one of my favourites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top