Theo and Karin... Closed

when he talked about the pace i nodded wanting to feel him inside me. "alright then."
 
I started to push with my hips after she said "alright then."while she held my cock.
Baby the pain it's just sting for a few seconds, you can squeeze my cock and I'll stop if you want me to.

I was waiting for her hand to squeeze me, but never came till I felt her Hymen and pushed harder breaking right thought it. I stopped to give her time to relax for a moment.
 
i was panting by the time he came to breaking me but i didn't squeeze until i felt the pain of the break breathing heavily my breasts heaving.
 
My trick worked and the pain was short and my cock was now fully seated inside her tight pussy. I waited a little while she was catching her breath before I started to move my hips back and forth. She was tight just as I though she would be, but she had to go through it like every virgin has to.

I started moving my hips back and forth slow enough to give her time to adjust to my size and give her pussy time to produce the lubrication that would help ease the pain and turns into pleasure.

"How you're feeling feeling baby, does it hurt?"
 
"its fine now. i like having you inside me. i have wanted this for a long time. just make sure you don't become too close with any other females, i can get super jealous." for me this was about the happiest moment in my life. I would treasure it forever. i just hope my brother would too.
 
Last edited:
"I love being inside you sis, and you needn't worry about me looking at another woman, not while I have you. I've wanted you for a while now and that I have you I'll net let you go."

Theo began to move his hips a little faster as her tight pussy got wetter, then felt her legs wrap around his waist and felt her hips arch as if to get his cock as deep as she could.
 
Karin felt so happy she could cry and did a little "and i will never let go of you. i will never want to leave you anyways and never want you to let go." with that said Karin wrapped her legs around him feeling him move faster and arched against him letting out a low moan.
 
Theo was happy that Karin began to respond back sexually, and her moaning were urging him to continue. Once their hips go into rhythm with each Theo fucked his sister harder and faster, leaned over her face to kiss her passionately without missing a beat.
 
As her brother went even harder and faster Karin was in bliss. When he kissed her she kissed back deeply opening her mouth to him.
 
Theo tongue shot into her mouth as it opened for him as he welt hers and entwine together into a love dance, as the two bodies grinds into each other in sexual bliss.
taking each other closer to the top, and their bodies pushing harder into one another.
 
as her brothers tongue drove into her mouth Karin didn't know of any other time she had felt this good. she could feel her orgasm coming on and wrapped her body tighter around his pressing against him and moving her breasts rubbing against his chest.
 
Theo was getting and he could sense Karin was also, and when she wrapped her legs tighter and her chest rubbing against his chest it was certain.

"Baby I’m getting very close, you want me to pull out, you know we can’t have a bay.”

Hell he thought after he says that, why didn’t the think about getting some pills for her.
 
she whined at his statement but unwrapped her legs knowing there was a reason but still upset that she wouldn't feel his cum inside her. "alright go ahead." she felt like crying a tiny bit when he pulled out but kept her emotions under control.
 
"I am really sorry baby. I promise I'll have the pills for you first thing in the morning."

Theo hated pulling out of her, but both knew they couldn't afford to have her pregnant.
 
"alright then" Karin would be lying if she said she still wasn't a little bit sad but started stroking his cock. at least she could watch him cum even if she couldn't feel it inside her.
 
"Baby I feel just as bad as you do, but after you're on the pill I'll cum inside you every time. Now you get to see it shoot up in the air if the keep it towards the ceiling otherwise you get it allover you if you're carful.
 
"ill keep it towards the ceiling then" Karin tried to stay as positive as possible and focused on her task rubbing herself quickly determined to cum when he did.
 
Theo was glad to see Karin was rubbing her pussy at the same time, and was sure they would both cum at the same time’

It will shoot out very fast baby, I will tell so that you can cum at the same time if you can.
 
Karin just nodded at his words all of her attention focusing on getting them both to cum and she could feel herself getting close.
 
Then was getting very very close and look at his sister, and saw by the look on her face he was as close.

HO! Baby I think I'm just about there be ready. Nowwww babyyyy. And felt strings after strings of cum shooting up and saw Karin mouth open as to scream gasp.he didn't know.
 
Karin speed up her fingers and rubbed vigorously when he looked at her and spoke and when he started cumming it trigged hers and she opened her mouth letting out a moan.
 
He could see karin watching him and saw her hands moved faster, one stroking his cock and the rubbing her engorged clitoris. And just like he told her she kept his cock pointing up when he started shooting cum, and he heard moaning as she came at the same time.

Unfortunate some of his cum landed on both and now both had to head to the shower on get cleaned up.

"What did you think of that baby, did you ever though that it would shoot out like it did?"
 
Last edited:
"not really but you owe me for not cumming inside me." Karin still just couldn't get over it and when she removed her hand from his cock she licked what was on her hand off.
 
"Yes I know baby, and I promise I'll make it up to you after you take the birth control pills.

He smiled at when moved her cum soaked fingers in to her to lick it clean. "I hope I taste as good are you baby."

Maybe wi'll do a 69 the next time, I know my cock is a little big but I'm sure you'll manage to take into your mouth".
 
Karin decided he would be able to make it up so forgot about it but blushed when he said the other stuff. "maybe."
 
Back
Top