First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

attachment.php

This one left me speechless....trust me when I say that does not happen often.

And you came back with a beard!! So good to see you again!

Welcome back!! :kiss:

Thanks D!! I have to confess, I HAVE been lurking around the B&W and especially your pics. You look fab. Good to see you're still having fun :rose:

Hello, hello, sexy man!!
Welcome back. So good to see you.
Looking yummy as ever.

Thank You sexy!! Glad you remembered :). You are yummy as ever yourself..:rose::rose:

Yaayyyyyy! Welcome back....and face fur......yummmm

Haha thought you might enjoy that. Been lurking around your thread on n off. Love the new pics..WOW!! Hope you're well R :rose::rose:

F*ck! You're fantastic!!!!

This one left me speechless....trust me when I say that does not happen often.

That means a lot. Thank You!! Hopefully I can come with something new soon and leave you speechless again :):rose::rose:

Wow!! It has been THAT long since I have been here?? How time flies. But it's hard to stay away from a world where I have expressed myself so much and for so long. Thought I would return from my prolonged sabbatical and share a myself yet again. Albeit just with some candid shots. Hoping some of you still remember me ;-) . And Special greetings to Talikat, SweetSam, Emmy, SB, Ruby and Stackey . Hope ya'll are well. :rose::rose:

HELLO is right. Damn. Hi. Welcome back. :D

Still have that ass too I see! :devil:

Did u mean for you to grab?? :rolleyes:

I remember you too :heart:

Hey Hey H!! How are you?? Been a while..I hope you're doing great!! :rose:

Your hotness is blinding! DAMN!

Your kindness is overwhelming :):rose:

Such a sexy picture. :kiss:
All I can picture is walking up behind you and kissing your shoulder as I slide my hand down the outside of your thigh.

That's such a sexy mental image you have created ;):rose::rose:

Lovely fellas

Beautiful and I am never going to get any work done today now I've found this thread, thanks for sharing, you are lovely :kiss:

Beautiful and I am never going to get any work done today now I've found this thread, thanks for sharing, you are lovely :kiss:

Now we don't want you distracted do we? ;) Or maybe we do..lol. Welcome, and thanks for the generous compliments :rose::rose:

Couldn't stay away now could I..Thought I'd drop in tonight after a quick shower ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20150615_220041.jpg
    IMG_20150615_220041.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Back after a while!!

Felt like posting today after a LONG hiatus. Nothing that I put much thought into , just getting candid while lazing after a long day. Hard to stay away from this place... :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Peek1.jpg
    Peek1.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2
  • Peek2.jpg
    Peek2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Peek3.jpg
    Peek3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
whoa... how did I miss This all this time?!

I'll enjoy every minute of catching up... :kiss::rose:

Back