Ferguson Neverending

CDn6ofWWgAE3j1w.jpg:large

If a news organization is to label someone as a suspect, then they MUST IDENTIFY WHAT CRIME they were "suspected" of committing.

CNN is shitstain trash. Deliberate, egregious, unmitigated trash of a network.

Freddie Gray's initial arrest may not have happened if not for an antiquated provision of Baltimore's municipal code, which prohibits the possession of a "switchblade" knife

Gray had allegedly been running from the police, for reasons that still aren't clear, and after a brief chase, officers found the knife clipped to his pocket in a closed position — he was not alleged to have brandished the knife or threatened anyone with it.

Here's the difference between a spring assist knife and a true switchblade:

See youtube video clip- Assisted Opening Knife vs Switchblade

Switchblade knives are illegal in many jurisdictions, and in most places they're defined as opening with a button or lever in the handle of the blade. It's an important legal distinction, one that was recognized by the federal government in 2009 when they clarified that spring assisted knives are not, legally, switchblades.

But when Baltimore's statute was written 60 years ago, it's language was crafted more vaguely than laws elsewhere. The municipal code currently bans "any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade." In that way, it differs from switchblade bans in most areas — including New York — which rely on the blade/handle distinction.

" The result is that almost any knife can be opened with a vigorous wrist flick, and can therefore be illegal."

It's possible the Baltimore police would have found another reason to arrest Gray, but an outdated law gave them a ready-made excuse. It's something that happens every day in New York City, whether for a gravity knife or spitting in public.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2015/04/freddie_grays_death_in_police.php?page=2

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDeZpmAWEAE0Ekw.jpg:large

That is a possible scenario that is being investigated. all they need is......proof. and at this point it is 100% speculation.

Unless they have proof they cant even fire the cops let alone prosecute.

They don't need anything.

Want proof of that?! Ever hear of the Innocence Project?! I believe that's what they call it, & it's freed a ton of people when actual evidence has proven the people already doing time for convictions innocent.

Meanwhile, whether you feel they need proof or not, or even if they need & get the proof, the cops get to keep their freedom from jail as well as their jobs.

USAPD Motto: "It's not right, but it's OK."

Freddie Gray's initial arrest may not have happened if not for an antiquated provision of Baltimore's municipal code, which prohibits the possession of a "switchblade" knife

Gray had allegedly been running from the police, for reasons that still aren't clear, and after a brief chase, officers found the knife clipped to his pocket in a closed position — he was not alleged to have brandished the knife or threatened anyone with it.

Here's the difference between a spring assist knife and a true switchblade:

See youtube video clip- Assisted Opening Knife vs Switchblade

Switchblade knives are illegal in many jurisdictions, and in most places they're defined as opening with a button or lever in the handle of the blade. It's an important legal distinction, one that was recognized by the federal government in 2009 when they clarified that spring assisted knives are not, legally, switchblades.

But when Baltimore's statute was written 60 years ago, it's language was crafted more vaguely than laws elsewhere. The municipal code currently bans "any knife with an automatic spring or other device for opening and/or closing the blade." In that way, it differs from switchblade bans in most areas — including New York — which rely on the blade/handle distinction.

" The result is that almost any knife can be opened with a vigorous wrist flick, and can therefore be illegal."

It's possible the Baltimore police would have found another reason to arrest Gray, but an outdated law gave them a ready-made excuse. It's something that happens every day in New York City, whether for a gravity knife or spitting in public.

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2015/04/freddie_grays_death_in_police.php?page=2

According to this, the knife operated with one hand. That would make it a switchblade or gravity knife in any jurisdiction. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/us/baltimore-freddie-gray-what-we-know/

"The officer noticed a knife clipped to the inside of his front right pants pocket. The defendant was arrested without force or incident," the documents say. "The knife was recovered by this officer and found to be a spring assisted, one-hand-operated knife."

Maryland law makes it illegal to "wear or carry a dangerous weapon of any kind concealed on or about the person," including switchblades.

What arrogance leads these people to consider themselves to be so entitled and privileged to do this to the city of Baltimore?

I have no sympathy or empathy for the rioters and looters. There is no context in which protesting allegedly abusive treatment of a prisoner can be equated with assault on police officers, theft, arson, and destruction of private property. None. We have space opening up at Gitmo -- a facility designed for people who exhibit a lust for wanton destruction and behavior outside the boundaries of civilization.

I hope that the companies, that buildings and business were destroyed by the animals tell these cities "Fuck you" were not rebuilding.

a simple solution is for the national guard to open fire and shoot these evil monsters looting and burning

Déjà vu

Curfew for Baltimore

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake announced a weeklong, citywide 10 p.m. curfew starting Tuesday night

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-protest-curfew-20150427-story.html

Maryland State Police Superintendent William M. Pallozzi said that 500 state troopers will activated and that they have requested the assistance of an additional 5,000 officers from neighboring areas.

Linda Singh, head of the National Guard, said soldiers will be out in force, but stressed that “this is not martial law.” She said the Guard will be taking order from the Maryland State Police.

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/04/27/state-of-emergency-declared-for-baltimore/

Police cars take heavy damage near Druid Hill Park from young people who seemed to be spoiling for a fight

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/...-and-rocks-at-police-on-auchentoroly-terrace/

I only saw two people arrested—a guy who was taking pictures and one kid, lying sadly on the ground, his face smashed against the pavement. “I ain’t even a protester,” he said.

Familiar tactic from Ferguson- treat everyone as if the are combatants.
Operate as if there are no legitimate protesters or journalists.

This is sad and tragic because this didn’t have to go like this,” Lucky Crosby said as a young man poured more lighter fluid on a fire in the street in front of the CVS. “This community has been raped of resources by our black politicians. We live in a city where all the highest offices are held by African-Americans who look down on the working and poor in the city.

And because Sandtown was a historically great community, look how low they let it come and now we looking at the police and I don’t see what the police can do. They waiting for the state police that up [at] Mondawmin protecting Reisterstown Road because the people up Reisterstown Road, their lives more valuable than ours.’”

But late in the afternoon, a group of clergy included Rev. Jamal Bryant and members of the National of Islam did march through the streets arm-in-arm, aiming to calm the violence. (Baynard Woods)

cityscape.com

the animals need to be put down

Déjà vu

Curfew for Baltimore

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake announced a weeklong, citywide 10 p.m. curfew starting Tuesday night

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-protest-curfew-20150427-story.html

Maryland State Police Superintendent William M. Pallozzi said that 500 state troopers will activated and that they have requested the assistance of an additional 5,000 officers from neighboring areas.

Linda Singh, head of the National Guard, said soldiers will be out in force, but stressed that “this is not martial law.” She said the Guard will be taking order from the Maryland State Police.

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/04/27/state-of-emergency-declared-for-baltimore/

Police cars take heavy damage near Druid Hill Park from young people who seemed to be spoiling for a fight

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2015/...-and-rocks-at-police-on-auchentoroly-terrace/

I only saw two people arrested—a guy who was taking pictures and one kid, lying sadly on the ground, his face smashed against the pavement. “I ain’t even a protester,” he said.

Familiar tactic from Ferguson- treat everyone as if the are combatants.
Operate as if there are no legitimate protesters or journalists.

This is sad and tragic because this didn’t have to go like this,” Lucky Crosby said as a young man poured more lighter fluid on a fire in the street in front of the CVS. “This community has been raped of resources by our black politicians. We live in a city where all the highest offices are held by African-Americans who look down on the working and poor in the city.

And because Sandtown was a historically great community, look how low they let it come and now we looking at the police and I don’t see what the police can do. They waiting for the state police that up [at] Mondawmin protecting Reisterstown Road because the people up Reisterstown Road, their lives more valuable than ours.’”

But late in the afternoon, a group of clergy included Rev. Jamal Bryant and members of the National of Islam did march through the streets arm-in-arm, aiming to calm the violence. (Baynard Woods)

cityscape.com

Really? You don't just want to send them back where they came from, you want to kill them instead?

Fucking idiotic humans.

however, those doing the rioting, looting, and burning are not human. just destroy them and save the world

Really? You don't just want to send them back where they came from, you want to kill them instead?

Fucking idiotic humans.

how the FUCK can YOU justify the shit that those animals are doing? What the fuck is wrong with you?

zumi

Have been looking everywhere, for any mention of the events posted on #Baltimore
Saw one picture of a huge mass of militarized police, marching on an empty street.

time that we take America back from the evil lawless animals. shoot to kill those rabies infested scumbags

And this is from the same media that have been covering ONLY the rioting and looting. Where the fuck were they when the peaceful protests were going on? Oh yes, NO FUCKING WHERE NEAR!!

We're suppose to believe these people, the ones fanning the flames? And that does include the police.

you can steal and rob your way out of the hood, but clearly you are an example as to how you can't change a degenerate by putting them in a new location

And this is from the same media that have been covering ONLY the rioting and looting. Where the fuck were they when the peaceful protests were going on? Oh yes, NO FUCKING WHERE NEAR!!

We're suppose to believe these people, the ones fanning the flames? And that does include the police.

I wish I grew up in an affluent white neighborhood, where I was given all the opportunities the white picket fence and the dad working ONE job could bring me. Unfortunately, I didn't.

I wish I grew up in an affluent white neighborhood, where I was given all the opportunities the white picket fence and the dad working ONE job could bring me. Unfortunately, I didn't.

then stop stealing from others and make a difference. end the generations of criminals, and teach your off spring how not to be a criminal

stop whining about the past, and work on building a future

If a news organization is to label someone as a suspect, then they MUST IDENTIFY WHAT CRIME they were "suspected" of committing.

CNN is shitstain trash. Deliberate, egregious, unmitigated trash of a network.

Did you know that they, along with every other "news" organization have been ignoring the peaceful protests all along, just waiting for an explosion of anger?

It would not surprise me that some of the rioters have been "asked" to do something by an organization

Where's your proof that I steal? You have your opinion, which is wrong as usual. Since you have nothing, do us all a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Back