What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to have to make a trip to the mall pretty soon.
 
Last edited:
Folks

I think i need to go a bit lighter than getting into serious stuff. I want you guys to tell what is going through your mind right now. It can be anything and everything! So get going.....

What's going on in my mind? A lot! I've been blessed with a wonderful job, and I couldn't be happier. My sex life sucks, so I find myself thinking about that subject a lot... Well, maybe that was a bit too open. ;) But, I have to get it off of my mind somehow...
 
You have to check the box that remembers you when logging in, or it will kick you off.
 
If you aren't getting laid... your mind and body does crave it.

Trust me, I am the expert on this.
 
I wonder if the storm is really bad or maybe the angry mob is causing problems.... either way I'm starting to get worried.
 
When the dog wakes you at 3:30 to go out, and it's cold outside, it is hard to go back to sleep.
 
Life is fragile, everything hangs in the balance. The one call, the one text, the one message you wait for, never shows. It's all a crap shoot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top